WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

336 Enduro Pics

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Thursday at Bluewater after just pulling in. Waiting for RD and further instructions.

uploadfromtaptalk1445784418307.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445784475088.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445784504854.jpg

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Didn't take any pics during qualifying because I was pretty busy patrolling the north side of the Keys.

After qualifying I had to go get a roadraper....lol

uploadfromtaptalk1445785611861.jpg

Few pics of the Stokes party. That was a good time for sure and there were a few really nice boats to drool over.

uploadfromtaptalk1445785702764.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445785722223.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445785750458.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445785775748.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1445785801979.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for taking pics Joe!! I got so wrapped up in the event I barely had time to take any..

Squirtsfar

Reaction score

River Runnin

Reaction score
Thanks for taking pics Joe!! I got so wrapped up in the event I barely had time to take any..

I only took 1013 pic! :smackhead Went through and marked quite a few for processing but worked on my boat all day and didn't get around to working on them! :D

... Still want to see a few?? :D ... In this thread? or another? ;)

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I only took 1013 pic! :smackhead Went through and marked quite a few for processing but worked on my boat all day and didn't get around to working on them! :D

... Still want to see a few?? :D ... In this thread? or another? ;)
Post them in here or create another, doesn't matter. I named it so that everyone who took pics, besides the pros, could post them up. Let's see them!

redone76

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Joe! I took some crappy iphone pics and they look like shit compared to this. I was patrolling my area and didn't know they shortened the course for the ski races. Would've loved to seen that :(
It was a pleasure to meet you and the other gentlemen that volunteered too!

Old Man Havasu

Reaction score
You were out in front of us. We were to your right looking at the shore. Taking pictures and fishing. :thumbup:

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Joe! I took some crappy iphone pics and they look like shit compared to this. I was patrolling my area and didn't know they shortened the course for the ski races. Would've loved to seen that :(
It was a pleasure to meet you and the other gentlemen that volunteered too!

Great meeting you guys too. Your impatience with the races starting on Saturday was hilarious!
You were out in front of us. We were to your right looking at the shore. Taking pictures and fishing. [emoji106]

Should have said hello! I really liked that spot. Had a great day.

530RL

Reaction score
Towed this guy to the closest ramp. Thought he broke a prop. Not the greatest picture but take a look.

IMG_2194.jpg

530RL

Reaction score
That's Todd from Oklahoma and 2nd year in a row he's broke but will be back. Great team

Really nice guys but they were pretty bummed that everything was gone below the tower housing.

530RL

Reaction score
Did they lose the entire lower?

I did not get that close of a look so I could not tell if it came off and the tower housing was still intact or if it sheared off at the lower end, or if it just came loose and dropped in the water, but the lower unit appeared to be somewhat missing.

Bet that motor hit the rev limiter hard when that shaft came out. :yikes

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I did not get that close of a look so I could not tell if it came off and the tower housing was still intact or if it sheared off at the lower end, or if it just came loose and dropped in the water, but the lower unit appeared to be somewhat missing.

Bet that motor hit the rev limiter hard when that shaft came out. :yikes

That sucks! If it was a Sportmaster they should be able to find one pretty easy. If it was a CLE those are hard to find and some people like them better. I hope it didn't tear up his midsection or the driveshaft socket in the Powerhead. :(

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
That sucks! If it was a Sportmaster they should be able to find one pretty easy. If it was a CLE those are hard to find and some people like them better. I hope it didn't tear up his midsection or the driveshaft socket in the Powerhead. :(
I saw a few guys running fleetmaster's with the bobs machine shop LWPU. CLE would suck for this event with the way the exhaust comes out. Probably blow prop shafts seals all day long from getting so hot running wide open all day!

pixrthis

Reaction score
It tore the bolts out of the front of the mid section and ripped off the gear case. To add insult injury it had his favorite prop on it.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
It tore the bolts out of the front of the mid section and ripped off the gear case. To add insult injury it had his favorite prop on it.

Sorry to hear that, I know how much those parts cost let alone all the prep to get ready.
Is he a member here?

pixrthis

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure he'll be on when he gets back to Oklahoma, he plans on racing next year and usually chimes in on the enduro threads in the racing section.

tstone

Reaction score
Towed this guy to the closest ramp. Thought he broke a prop. Not the greatest picture but take a look.

LOL Just saw this thread and had to chime in! First off, thanks for the tow. Without you guys the race wouldn't be possible.

We broke the mid, which means we lost the lower unit (that we had replaced from last year's carnage) and our good prop. Oh well, it's racing and we've been doing it long enough to know that shit just sometimes happens. We'll be back. Already have all the replacement parts and it will give me something to do during the winter. :D