WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'M LOOKING FOR AMAZING SALES PEOPLE, SANTA ANA, CA

Ace

Reaction score
we are looking for amazing sales people. I have been working here for 10 years and make 6 figures easy (Sales). I hope to help out some RDP members create a lifestyle I've been lucky to have. A little bit about the job, we are located in Santa Ana, Construction company specializing in Outdoor remodels. Your territory is the I.E., O.C., And L.A., lots of driving. only need to be in the office 2-3 times a week. If your looking to make some serious money, buy that new boat, rail or river house, you can start here. If your a CLOSER call me, JEFF (949) 375-5634

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
That's awesome. Looks like a great opportunity for a sales person type. :thumbup:

Reactions: Ace

Richard.E

Reaction score
I'm assuming this is a 1099 sales position?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I'm not cut out for sales, but now some who are. I'll see if I have any good Leeds for you...

Reactions: Ace

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Can you post pics of the sorta work you guys sell/produce?

Ace

Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 35

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'd make a good salesman. Any more info or better to just call?

HBCraig

Reaction score
Small world. I am a sales manager in Santa Ana.

Ace

Reaction score
How do you handle lead generation?

You are given about 1 lead per day Monday-Saturday. Repeat customers, radio advertisement, neighbors, self generated, etc. we have a strong Marketing department that sets you up, now you need to close them.

Ace

Reaction score
I've been promoted to a team leader/Mgr. And building a team...I've been very lucky and want a team of people I can associate with and lead.

Richard.E

Reaction score
I've seen similar programs where leads are generated, but the majority of the guys end up going door to door to produce enough sales to make it worth.

Seems like a good program.

I'm interested in maybe a part time role if it isn't 1099..... I'm not doing that again after I got burned by taxes with my last sales gig.

Ace

Reaction score
I've seen similar programs where leads are generated, but the majority of the guys end up going door to door to produce enough sales to make it worth.

Seems like a good program.

I'm interested in maybe a part time role if it isn't 1099..... I'm not doing that again after I got burned by taxes with my last sales gig.

It's W2, not 1099. I would like to see 1 self-gen sold per month, which is very realistic. You will ask me to block you out from leads, if you are a "A" player. Seems like everyone here just sits in the channel and builds repor all day anyways. Now make some money doing it. I'm very open to Girls applying, Girls usually kill it!!!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Who are you fooling, you aren't leaving your Union gig...

I'm always down to make more money [emoji106]🏽I've been looking into super positions but I think I'd have to go back to school. And learn a bit more about other trades since it would be for a gc. New company named Isis for me thinking on my last job

NicPaus

Reaction score
Is Genesis your main competition? You now targeting the artificial grass market as well as pavers?

Ace

Reaction score
Is Genesis your main competition? You now targeting the artificial grass market as well as pavers?

We've been doing synthetic turf since 2007. Don't run into Genesis to often.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I'm always down to make more money [emoji106]🏽I've been looking into super positions but I think I'd have to go back to school. And learn a bit more about other trades since it would be for a gc. New company named Isis for me thinking on my last job
New company named ISIS? Whoa....

On a serious note - I was a Union Carpenter for 10 years, then jumped into construction management as a project engineer. I am now a project manager, with no college and also no student loan debt [emoji1]
If you are good, approach management and express an interest in the position. There is a shortage of experienced construction personel, and a glut of green college grads. The commercial market is on fire right now, strike while the iron is hot.

Advantage 1

Reaction score

On a serious note - I was a Union Carpenter for 10 years, then jumped into construction management as a project engineer. I am now a project manager, with no college and also no student loan debt [emoji1]
If you are good, approach management and express an interest in the position. There is a shortage of experienced construction personel, and a glut of green college grads. The commercial market is on fire right now, strike while the iron is hot.

I'm on the Development side... multi-family. Subs... GOODS subs are damn near writing their own checks. As good as our construction documents are, every fucking time we have our GC check the numbers, everything goes up. Trying to finish up our GMP with our GC this Friday... someone needs to plant a money tree.

BUSTI

Reaction score

Yup. The Navy just gave acceptance waivers to two of my QC Managers because they had a lot of experience. Even though the specifications called for a 4 year degree to be a site QC Manager. Experience in my opinion is worth a lot more than just a degree.

milkmoney

Reaction score
It has to be tough to spend all that energy on deciding what ur next employment moves is [emoji202]

Vic - if you don't slow down u will be working 3 jobs to buy all these boats and toys u want. [emoji12]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It has to be tough to spend all that energy on deciding what ur next employment moves is [emoji202]

Vic - if you don't slow down u will be working 3 jobs to buy all these boats and toys u want. [emoji12]

Ahhhh, business advice from a guy that makes a living from tits........:skull

Sounds pretty glamorous on the surface. Until a tail full of fresh cow shit upside the head takes the gloss off real fast.:yikes:D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

He's young, ambitious and on a roll. :thumbup:

Leave him alone Dave! :finger

milkmoney

Reaction score
Ahhhh, business advice from a guy that makes a living from tits........:skull

Sounds pretty glamorous on the surface. Until a tail full of fresh cow shit upside the head takes the gloss off real fast.:yikes:D

No where did I give business advice

Giving him a hard time

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

ISIS is a spin off of Taslimi Construction. They started up a couple years ago. We do alot of bidding / work with them.

http://isis-ci.com/

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
ISIS is a spin off of Taslimi Construction. They started up a couple years ago. We do alot of bidding / work with them.

http://isis-ci.com/

Yup. I couldn't remember which company Jesse came from so I didn't want to say, but you're correct. Wouldn't mind a position like that but I'm not sure I know enough about the other trades. Maybe going to school I dunno. Maybe I need to hang out w hammer or something

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yup. I couldn't remember which company Jesse came from so I didn't want to say, but you're correct. Wouldn't mind a position like that but I'm not sure I know enough about the other trades. Maybe going to school I dunno. Maybe I need to hang out w hammer or something

Not sure what school will do. The biggest part is cordination between the trades.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
So I just gotta fake it till I make it [emoji3]

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
So I just gotta fake it till I make it [emoji3]

Thats what most of the T.I. superintendents are doing lately. :) I keep getting calls that they are ready for us and then we get onsite and the T bar isn't even installed yet. :grumble: Now we make sure to ask.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thats what most of the T.I. superintendents are doing lately. :) I keep getting calls that they are ready for us and then we get onsite and the T bar isn't even installed yet. :grumble: Now we make sure to ask.

O yea u guys were on the last Isis job i was on I forgot. I framed in my hat channel ceilings and buried your guys [emoji12] one guy was a boater. Wake board type I think. The other rode a triumph. And there were a few more running around

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
O yea u guys were on the last Isis job i was on I forgot. I framed in my hat channel ceilings and buried your guys [emoji12] one guy was a boater. Wake board type I think. The other rode a triumph. And there were a few more running around

Tin snips and a drywall saw is in our tool buckets. :p