WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Deal of the day

Wadernation

Reaction score
been waiting for a deal.. thanks for the reminder. !

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Got me 2 should work good in the car driving all day

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Thanks, just bought a couple :thumbsup

fishing fool

Reaction score
I got 2 myself. I went to a o cooler yesterday and they has some for $50 [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Miss Managed Assets

AKA: Ms78Southwind
Reaction score
78Southwind just laughed and told me about this thread, after I bought one today from Amazon!! Are these good tumblers? Should you buy the splash proof lid and straws?

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
WOW what a great way to pay $4 more for the same thing you can buy for $9.94 at Wal-mart...............amazing what "Branding" and "Positioning" can do for you. In this case the Branding and positioning was from a company that says "We're exactly the same at 1/2 the price"...........what they forgot to add was "We're exactly the same for only 40% more"............and that's only when it's the "Deal of the day" :lmao

[video=youtube;p5-abqaKWAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-abqaKWAw[/video]

Paul65k

Reaction score
78Southwind just laughed and told me about this thread, after I bought one today from Amazon!! Are these good tumblers? Should you buy the splash proof lid and straws?
You can if you want. The lid and straw is a $9.95 package:eek.............I simply put a straw through the existing lid (I find the straws from Starbucks are best) and replace it periodically.

I use my cup all day, every day and it goes pretty much everywhere with me......Car, boat, at home.....I even bring it into restaurants here in Havasu and have them serve my drink in it which keeps it cold and more importantly it doesn't sweat all over the table;)

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Don't you fools shop at Costco???? I got this one there......in a 2 pack at Costco for $35. They come I Stainless and a couple of colors. 40 oz......works perfect. Better than some of the others with the cleAR plastic lids. It will keep ice for 2 days. :thumbsup

Miss Managed Assets

AKA: Ms78Southwind
Reaction score
WOW what a great way to pay $4 more for the same thing you can buy for $9.94 at Wal-mart...............amazing what "Branding" and "Positioning" can do for you. In this case the Branding and positioning was from a company that says "We're exactly the same at 1/2 the price"...........what they forgot to add was "We're exactly the same for only 40% more"............and that's only when it's the "Deal of the day" :lmao
You can if you want. The lid and straw is a $9.95 package:eek.............I simply put a straw through the existing lid (I find the straws from Starbucks are best) and replace it periodically.
I use my cup all day, every day and it goes pretty much everywhere with me......Car, boat, at home.....I even bring it into restaurants here in Havasu and have them serve my drink in it which keeps it cold and more importantly it doesn't sweat all over the table;)

Hi Paul!! I only paid $11.99 w/2 day free shipping, saved me gas and time :) (I'm replacing a plastic travel mug, think this may work much better)
Great, so a straw will fit (I'll grab one while at Starbucks today), and make sure I bring it to Havasu with me!

fishing fool

Reaction score

[video=youtube;p5-abqaKWAw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-abqaKWAw[/video]

I do not shop at Walmart. As posted, I sit on the couch order it and have it here in 2 days, don't have to deal will traffic or stupid people at the store.

Paul65k

Reaction score
Hi Paul!! I only paid $11.99 w/2 day free shipping, saved me gas and time :) (I'm replacing a plastic travel mug, think this may work much better)
Great, so a straw will fit (I'll grab one while at Starbucks today), and make sure I bring it to Havasu with me!

Yup works great!

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Here's the pic of mine....:drink

Attachments

• 20160824_071309.jpg
    20160824_071309.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 47

sspdy02

Reaction score
Thanks, I just bought 2 of these 2 of the spill proof lids and a set (4) of the stainless steel straws.

because nothing fits in these damn Audi cup holders.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Damn, clean that fucking vehicle lol.

Lol......it's the work truck man.....we kinda work around dirt and shit. :D It drives me nuts cuz you can never keep it clean. Not to mention the other young punks I work with are slobs. Bounce around trucks too much.