WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Halloween in the Desert

Wadernation

Reaction score
It's that time of year! Whose all going out this weekend and where to? I will be at Gordon's Well and we usually make a day run to Glamis to check out the chaos. Flag me down if you see me

Post up your rides..

jeep thanksgiving 2015.jpg

Meaney77

Reaction score
Headed out to Spangler Hills this weekend. Saturday we go on a ride from camp to Randsburg to have lunch and cocktails in costume- we have done it for 11 years now. People tend to look at us a little funny in town but it has become a tradition.

IMG_9626.jpg
IMG_4348.jpg
IMG_9617.jpg

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Headed out to Spangler Hills this weekend. Saturday we go on a ride from camp to Randsburg to have lunch and cocktails in costume- we have done it for 11 years now. People tend to look at us a little funny in town but it has become a tradition.

View attachment 518429
View attachment 518430
View attachment 518431

Some good friends of mine just bought that General store. They also own the Mad Ink shirt store, and the surf shop. His name is Brad, now we call it Bradsburg....

I'll be out there in three weeks.

RJ65

Reaction score
We'll be at Glamis Wash 6 Thursday thru Sunday in this. Has different front tires and seats now though!!

IMG_0140.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was gonna head down to Glamis for one of the days, but the California helmet law is kinda putting a damper on that.. Might just take the truck down and hang out with some friends for a bit.

RD

RJ65

Reaction score
We wear the half helmets during the warmer months. They're not too bad. Wal-Mart has them fairly cheap. Also, they are not too awfully bad for the grandkids. That's the part that sux. The younger kids having to support the weight!!

grumpy88

Reaction score
Some good friends of mine just bought that General store. They also own the Mad Ink shirt store, and the surf shop. His name is Brad, now we call it Bradsburg....

I'll be out there in three weeks.

Thank God ! I hope your friend appreciates the off road money . Our group has given up on giving money to the ungrateful people of that town and jawbone store too . We will definitely put it back on the list now !

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
ya a bit toasty but its tradition.
little mid day swim in the canal does a body good.

THIS!

Wadernation and I took a mid day soak a few weeks ago and enjoyed some nice eye candy as well. :boobeyes:

Not a bad way to cool off.