Reaction score
:lmao

[video=youtube;GLBvXnGo8fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBvXnGo8fw[/video]

Enen

Reaction score
These videos crack me up.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I wonder how many of them try to sue ? I remember one woman on the news saying she shouldn't have to fear for her boy being shot while he robbed a store ...that's the mentality .

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Fuck thieves.

I just find it hard to believe this is real.

Icky

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's Vins bike, he put that there while you were in your safe space after hillary lost :)

92 cole

Reaction score
I like this. Caught in the act of theft, I just hope it hurt real good! Also being thats it's on tape---- No chance of anybody getting sued.

nowski

Reaction score
What would happen if one of the thieves hit their head on the concrete and died? Sometimes it's all fun and games till someone loses an eye, just saying...

hallett21

Reaction score
What would happen if one of the thieves hit their head on the concrete and died? Sometimes it's all fun and games till someone loses an eye, just saying...

You'd be in jail lol

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
It probably won't make the cut to the final video
It is kinda fucked up, but I'm OK with that

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I used to think it was funny but now it just comes off as mean and hurtful.

Until it's your bike and there's no rope attached to it.;)

GRADS

Reaction score
Not really.....It isn't there to catch them in the act. If it was I get it.

This is for nothing more than laughs and sometimes you just gotta say that's fucked up

I have no problem laughing at thieves getting hurt. How many "F-in Thieves" posts have been on RDP over the years? :hmm

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
It just doesn't look authentic. They all seem to be bracing for the wreck and one guy even looks to start his fall before the cable tightens up.
Also, how the hell do you not see a thick cable attached to the bike?
What sad is it looks to me like they paid homeless people to take a fall in a faked situation.

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
I agree 100% but the guy playing the prank may get time as well... Does constructive manslaughter ring a bell???

I don't think there is any law against tying a rope to your bike. Maybe the owner didn't want it to roll down the hill. No one told him to steal it. If someone gets hurt stealing I feel that is their own problem.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I hate thieves just as much as the next guy but.....

LF.....I think you may be right on this one

F purposeful explotation

TOBTEK

Reaction score
AND this is why I take my bike into stores when I'm out on a ride ! Have had a few peeps eyeball my bike outside 7-11's. Would SUCK having a high Dig bike roll away :grumble:

sirbob

Reaction score
Set up or real deal - that's funny shit !

The vid was made to make people watch and laugh - it's worked

I love watching these vids - right when you know they are about to get hit - you get that pit in your stomach that is visceral !

Whether it's vids like this or Rob Derdyk on his show with guys rapping their nuts on a school stair case hand rail - that's funny stuff!

Real thief - get hurt
Kid on a board - funny but hope they are ok

scottietwohoty

Reaction score

THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN FUCKING STEELING!!!!!!

j-bone

Reaction score
I hate thieves like everyone, and I've had my share of shit stolen over the years, but what if these kids graduated to placing bombs in backpacks. They leave the backpacks in the open waiting for some homeless dude to grab it. When the backpack gets 50 ft from where it was left, BAM! Their blown up. Is this okay. Seams kinda like the same thing on steroids. Any one of the old guys could have died during their trick.

Just sayin.

GRADS

Reaction score
I hate thieves like everyone, and I've had my share of shit stolen over the years, but what if these kids graduated to placing bombs in backpacks. They leave the backpacks in the open waiting for some homeless dude to grab it. When the backpack gets 50 ft from where it was left, BAM! Their blown up. Is this okay. Seams kinda like the same thing on steroids. Any one of the old guys could have died during their trick.

Just sayin.

And the moral of the story is don't steal other peoples shit.;)

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
It just doesn't look authentic. They all seem to be bracing for the wreck and one guy even looks to start his fall before the cable tightens up.
Also, how the hell do you not see a thick cable attached to the bike?
What sad is it looks to me like they paid homeless people to take a fall in a faked situation.

That was my reaction as well. I mean the falls look brutal, but something about how they hop on and a couple seem to anticipate it a bit