WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do you see a dick in this picture?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
RD banned me for posting it originally and then we had an argument for the better part of a day because he swears there's a dick in it and I told him it's been hanging on my wall for the better part of 20 years, there's no dick. It's the day I met the President and shook his hand.

clinton.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
Ofuckingk. I will ask. What is the dick looking thing below , the hand shake ???
[emoji202]

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Definitely what appears to be a cock at Six O'Cock in that shameful photos .....:skull

Our fearless leader has a sharp eye..

OR

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Look at the lower picture.. there's a dick in there! slick Willy gave it to Grads alright

I will tell you again what I told you that day....I seriously doubt The President of the United States had his tallywacker hanging out while shaking my hand. :lmao

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
RD banned me for posting it originally and then we had an argument for the better part of a day because he swears there's a dick in it and I told him it's been hanging on my wall for the better part of 20 years, there's no dick. It's the day I met the President and shook his hand.

View attachment 588508

Laughing my ass off !!!

I don't see a penis but I do see a dick.....

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I was there that day (not with GRADS though). I saw Clinton, and talked for quite a while with one of his Secret Service agents, but didn't get to shake hands with him. I didn't see any junk in the street either. I can't describe what is in the pic. I think GRADS my have photoshopped for discussion purposes. LOL

oldschool

Reaction score
I was there that day (not with GRADS though). I saw Clinton, and talked for quite a while with one of his Secret Service agents, but didn't get to shake hands with him. I didn't see any junk in the street either. I can't describe what is in the pic. I think GRADS my have photoshopped for discussion purposes. LOL

So yore saying that Grads is a lying sack of monkey shit?