WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New guy from Phoenix

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I've been reading the forum for a while and finally joined up. My wife and I have been in Phoenix for 6 years from the Chicago area. We had a Baja back at home and boated on the Fox Chain O Lakes, the Misssissippi, Lake Michigan, and we made one trip to LOTO and one to Lake Cumberland. We got settled in Arizona and plan on getting another boat in the next year or so. I just wanted to say hi and hope to see everybody out there. Thanks.

Reactions: DWC

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bagged97taco

Reaction score
What part of Phoenix. I know from the title you are new to the area so to speak. “Phoenix” is a loose term for them. Usually they say I live in “Tempe” or “Scottsdale”. It’s all Phoenix to me. Haha. Welcome. Have you been to any local lakes yet. You need to make the drive to Apache for sure.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I'm on the far west side in the Palm Valley area of Goodyear. It puts me that much closer to Parker and Havasu. I don't have to deal with PHX traffic heading that way, I can be at the 10 and the 303 in just a couple minutes. I haven't been to Apache yet, but I have a coworker who goes there a lot.
I spent a while exploring the South West on a motorcycle after we moved here. I haven't been around the lakes much yet. The motorcycle ran its course and its time for another boat soon.

dirtyduner

Reaction score
I'm on the far west side in the Palm Valley area of Goodyear. It puts me that much closer to Parker and Havasu. I don't have to deal with PHX traffic heading that way, I can be at the 10 and the 303 in just a couple minutes. I haven't been to Apache yet, but I have a coworker who goes there a lot.
I spent a while exploring the South West on a motorcycle after we moved here. I haven't been around the lakes much yet. The motorcycle ran its course and its time for another boat soon.
Mesa here, I frequent the east valley lakes. Saguaro, Canyon, Apache, and Roosevelt. So many awesome lakes around here and west side is that much closer to Parker and Havasu like you said.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the circus slow poke [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

When I lived on that side of town, I would day trip it to the river versus hitting a local lake...especially Pleasant, just didn’t enjoy it.

We would launch in Blythe or Parker, spend the day, and drive home, no big deal.