WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where Do You Sell Your Stuff besides Craigslist??

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I haven't sold anything in probably 10 years. I have a new set of tires sitting in my garage since January taking up space. I want to sell them, but not sure if Craigslist is still a good alternative (Craigslist seems like it is a pain in the ass).

Where else do you sell household / automotive items? Give me some suggestions.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
2FF, that you?

Kidding. I like OfferUp. Everything I’ve posted, I’ve sold within days. No BS, no scammers or spammers. There are low ballers for sure but that’s the name of the game. So offerup gets my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
2FF, that you?

Kidding. I like OfferUp. Everything I’ve posted, I’ve sold within days. No BS, no scammers or spammers. There are low ballers for sure but that’s the name of the game. So offerup gets my vote

I have heard of it.... Is it an app or a website?

707dog

Reaction score
@RogerThat99 craigslist can be a shit show but i have sold a ton of shit on there with rarely any issues... what do you got i might know someone text me ??

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Fb marketplace <--- you can also cross list to multiple seller groups on top.
Offer up
Letgo
Mercari
eBay

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Listed some random crap on offer up a while ago.. Had a ton of interest within minutes. Sold everything fast!

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
I sell stuff on local Facebook forums most of the time now. They have so many specific to areas or specific to what type of thing you are selling. It’s nicer than craigslist because someone knows everyone and you can check out their FB profile too.

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
2FF, that you?

Dang I had the opposite experience. People were 100% scammers on there for me. Maybe because I’m a woman, I don’t know. My step dad loves Offer Up. I deleted the app. I had so many stalkers and weirdos.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Dang I had the opposite experience. People were 100% scammers on there for me. Maybe because I’m a woman, I don’t know. My step dad loves Offer Up. I deleted the app. I had so many stalkers and weirdos.

Possibly? I’ve sold at least 2 dozen things on there and 98% of the transactions have been to women lol

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Amateur hour.

There should be a long story about how these tires are the baddest mofos in the tire shop along with pictures on new rims. Maybe a description of the size and how they are the best for a particular application.

Then and only then can they be offered for sale

:D

You need to post a pic of said tires and the size with how much your asking when you ask your questions....

At lest that’s how 2FF does it

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I've sold quite a few things here on Riverdaves. Thanks Dave!

Exactly!

Stop stringing it out so long. 2FF would have pictures up by now. What are you selling? [emoji848]

endobear

Reaction score
I've been trying to buy my foreman a new/used van for a week off craigs list. Such a bunch of flakes. About 7 out of 10 people I've left messages for don't call back and the other 3 were total piles of crap when I went to look. Nothing like described.