WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Any higher end 21’s for sale out there?

aaronschiada

Reaction score
not for me. Someone looking in the 70-100k range...? Let me know.

thetub

Reaction score
Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
Don’t know west coast boats! ;) But PNW Boats! ... A very good chance! :D

Andy01

Reaction score
I know of one that is coming up for sale, soon. Fresh gel, trailer and so on. Will fall right in that range. Quad rotor power. I don't know that he want's pictures posted that he is selling yet.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
I know of one that is coming up for sale, soon. Fresh gel, trailer and so on. Will fall right in that range. Quad rotor power. I don't know that he want's pictures posted that he is selling yet.

It’s no secret what boat you are talking about. Haha

1fastsedan

Reaction score

Do you know what year? I'm in the market for a 21

Andy01

Reaction score
Send me some pics and I’ll get em over to the guy that’s interested. Who built the boat?
20180123_105400-jpg.615262

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Lee built it,
Lee & Carson are the only people that have ever worked on the Boat.
The recent Gel was done by Chuck at McConnell Marine.
Two years ago the Boat was re-plumbed by Stan, at that time the tranny was rebuilt by Art Carr just because the motor was out of the Boat.
Chevy 572 quad rotor whipple on race was dynoed at 1300hp when I bought it I had Carson put larger pulleys on it to get it down to about 10lbs. for AV gas and around 1000hp he estimated. I have a box of several pulley configurations if somebody wanted to go back on race gas.
The Int & carpet was done by ARKO about 3yrs ago.
All new Autometer gauges with a GPS Speedo.
I had Menkins build me a new 4130 11-1/2" x 16" 23deg. two blade, clean up the old one and I have a few spare two blades from the previous owner.
The trailer has been completely rebuilt by Bear.
There might be 35hrs on the motor and about 10 on the tranny, iit hasn't been splashed since the re-gel.
It was just recently serviced by Carson.

Im having issues with my OneDrive and I can't retrieve any photos, the two you see here are the only two I have anyway.

The Boat is Located in Havasu.

It is a bitchen boat. And obviously rigged right. I will pass on the info. You got a price?