WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

See a Pattern?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Portland Police Union President: "Our City Has Become A Cesspool" Due To Homelessness Surge

Our City has become a cesspool. Livability that once made Portland a unique and vibrant city is now replaced with human feces in businesses doorways, in our parks, and on our streets. Aggressive panhandlers block the sidewalks, storefronts, and landmarks like Pioneer Square, discouraging people from enjoying our City. Garbage-filled RVs and vehicles are strewn throughout our neighborhoods. Used needles, drug paraphernalia, and trash are common sights lining the streets and sidewalks of the downtown core area, under our bridges, and freeway overpasses. That’s not what our families, business owners, and tourists deserve.

www. WhenDumbFucksVote .com

giphy.gif

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I went to Portland several times 6-8 years ago on business. We attended a large meeting with our vendor and spent lots of free time in the city. A local group had a deal going where they were sanitizing the homeless, cutting their hair, and getting them new clothing. All this was going on under an overpass in the downtown area. My wife and I and another couple were walking and a Cop came up to us and asked us to stay close. He explained the vagrants are known to get violent with outsiders they think are on their turf or something. He led us a block or so and we caught the train.

Each time we visited, it seemed to get a bit worse. Now it's taken over it appears.

Sad but it could have been prevented with smart government.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I went to Portland several times 6-8 years ago on business. We attended a large meeting with our vendor and spent lots of free time in the city. A local group had a deal going where they were sanitizing the homeless, cutting their hair, and getting them new clothing. All this was going on under an overpass in the downtown area. My wife and I and another couple were waling and a Cop came up to us and asked us to stay close. He explained the vagrants are known to get violent with out siders they think are on the turf or something. He led us a block or so and we caught the train.

Each time we visited, it seemed to get a bit worse. Now it's taken over it appears.

Yea, libturds love to be walked and pissed on....................right Maria?

F'ing imbeciles!!!!!!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
It's a FKN SHIT SHOW up there. I live 50 miles south, most of our work is in Portland, and I still try to avoid it like the plague!

JBS

Reaction score
That is sad. I lived in Portland for 5 years in the early 90's. Middle daughter was born there. It was a very nice place

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Sad to see. My step-daughter went to Concordia University up in the Portland area many years ago and it seemed like a nice place.

500bbc

Reaction score
I went to Portland several times 6-8 years ago on business. We attended a large meeting with our vendor and spent lots of free time in the city. A local group had a deal going where they were sanitizing the homeless, cutting their hair, and getting them new clothing. All this was going on under an overpass in the downtown area. My wife and I and another couple were waling and a Cop came up to us and asked us to stay close. He explained the vagrants are known to get violent with out siders they think are on the turf or something. He led us a block or so and we caught the train.

Prevented?

It's been encouraged by the filthy libturds themselves.
Libturds turn everything they touch into feces...

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Portland Or is and has been a cesspool for 20 years. Thanks God I had the will to not settle near that place when we went North. It's always been a liberal stronghold and has declined to what is now a portable toilet. Let people like squeezy live in that filthy place and call it the rose city, they say that because they need the roses to cover the stink.