WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

i GOT NOBODY TO BLAME....BUT ME?....!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I wanna start off with this... I was raised to respect other people and their property,, things don't have to have locks for me to know it's not mine,... and I have also raised all my kids to do the same... and they raised their kids the same way..and so far, my grand kids are raising my great grand kids the same way...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I wanna start off with this... I was raised to respect other people and their property,, things don't have to have locks for me to know it's not mine,... and I have also raised all my kids to do the same... and they raised their kids the same way..and so far, my grand kids are raising my great grand kids the same way...
You have great grand kids??:eek: Can you still wipe yourself?:D

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I figured since you've been "away" you'd come back here with a story...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So on with the story....My grandson, wanted to meet up at Havasu for the weekend, he's a pretty good size boy, the kinda quiet kind,..I think he's 25-26 yr. old.... we went up to topoc and pirates... hit a few beach spots on the way down, I pretty much stay out of the channel, but we got back down by Windsor kinda early,.. so I thought make a pass through the channel..traffic comes to a hault…. seems that some parents decided that it was their kids right to be able to paddle across the channel on a float.. with another kid holding on to his feet...needless to say, it took quite awhile..boats are backing up... I'm having to go into reverse...all of a sudden I get wapped up side the head right in the ear, and as I turned my head out of reacton. , my eye gets blasted and it blows my sunglasses off..vision in that eye is gone momentary , hearing gone in my right ear with this piercing ringing...what the fuc was that ….squinting I look to my right, out of my left Eye, I see this kid standing on a float pad.. aiming this big f'n water cannon at me....I shout out... don't do it....wham,.. blasts me again.. this feak'n water cannon would strip paint off wood work....WTF!!!

Last edited:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So..... now.... what would you do.... and be honest..... what would you really do....

comfortably numb

Reaction score
Not much you can do in that situation. Being the driver you could beach the boat track his ass down and sink hit water cannon.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Move on. If you had more people in the boat. Like me. I would of taken the wheel and allowed you to teach the kid the meaning of respect, because his father obviously didn't.
I told you to come with me!!!!!!!!

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
The only logical move would be dial 911 and report . One of these days someone is going to pull a gun . Being hit point blank with a water canon in assault , and may be countered at some point with equal or more force . It’s unfortunate that actions of a few will ruin it for everyone. I’m surprised no one has emptied a magazine into someone’s stereo yet .

Springfield

Reaction score
So on with the story....My grandson, wanted to meet up at Havasu for the weekend, he's a pretty good size boy, the kinda quiet kind,..I think he's 25-26 yr. old.... we went up to topoc and pirates... hit a few beach spots on the way down, I pretty much stay out of the channel, but we got back down by Windsor kinda early,.. so I thought make a pass through the channel..traffic comes to a hault…. seems that some parents decided that it was their kids right to be able to paddle across the channel on a float.. with another kid holding on to his feet...needless to say, it took quite awhile..boats are backing up... I'm having to go into reverse...all of a sudden I get wapped up side the head right in the ear, and as I turned my head out of reacton. , my eye gets blasted and it blows my sunglasses off..vision in that eye is gone momentary , hearing gone in my right ear with this piercing ringing...what the fuc was that ….squinting I look to my right, out of my left Eye, I see this kid standing on a float pad.. aiming this big f'n water cannon at me....I shout out... don't do it....wham,.. blasts me again.. this feak'n water cannon would strip paint off wood work....WTF!!!
Same story here except my son stood up and fired his water cannon back. The channel popo chased us down over it. I claimed self defense but we were hassled over it. No one went to jail.......

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So I wanted to add how it ended, and skip the middle part for now...we go to eat after putting the boat away..my right ear is buzz'n and kinda ringing..my right eye lision is blurred, and starting to feel like something is in my eye...just adding this part now because of the peeps that will say, "whats the big deal, just a little water, if you don't wanna get wet,... don't go to the lake..."...so now... my eye is really bothering me,so we leave, and head home...figure ear must be full of water... so with a Qtip I try to clean out my ear....dryed blood...ah shit... this aint good.. decided to lay on the couch and watch TV...the TV light is really bothring me...so I have that eye closed...it's 8pm,.. so I just go to bed...wrong,.... my eye feels like when I got flash burned welding... so I get up and eat some pain pills....this morning... again muffled hearing...another scab of blood in my ear...and eye is just about glued shut with yellow eye boogers...eye is all pink.....probley got brain eating aneedba's...lol there gonna starve...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Certainly hope you went to see the doc after that:oops:

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So here's what I did...after getting blasted twice... I put the boat in reverse...start backing up... wife is hollering

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
I found that if you still have water in your ear that won't come out on it's own to buy some (Swimmer's Ear Drops) and that will do the trick, now back to the main story.......

ZBig boy 2

Reaction score
I'm sitting in the middle of Ontario right now, 30 miles offshore going to Toronto for dinner. Can't see land North or south. 680 ft of water below us. Time for a new thread.

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
Come on get it out!.....It's lunch time and NHRA live will be on in a few.......

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Lets just go,... naw...gonna tell these parents what the kid just did..so I back up,... now it's on...kids, mom and dad... grandpa and grandma.. all go nuts... get you and you piece of shit boat the fuc outa here..I go on to say, those water cannons are illegal.. and your kid just blew my sunglasses of my face , across the boat and into the water,,, more fuc you, if you don't wanna get wet...stay home..and more fuc you get the fuc out of here before I beat your ass... so... not going too good with asking the parents to discipline there children, and so show some respect .. so I tell sue to open the seat storage.... nope, she does the 911 call...there is no way I would have used my sand spike, or box anchor, I just was gonna climb in there and hide... so mean while... grandpa get the water and blast the boat and me while wife is on the phone with havasu's best... they tell her to get away..... but don't leave...so we made it across the channel and parked...grandpa gets the water cannon and stuffs it under his shirt,and beats it outta there when he see's the cops coming down the channel..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So the end of the deal was this,..they found whitness's that seen me get blasted, and say,... you have to press charges, and we will site them...I tell the cops, all I wanted to do was make them aware that it's dangerous.... and against the law...and they could not meaning to ...hurt someone..but that didn't go so well,,, as of now,... I just wanna leave...can't fix stupid....

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
This is one of those stories that could have several endings, not sure I like this one.....Maybe the inmates could come up with a one of their own

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So on the way to put the boat away, I was talking to my grandson,... here's what he had to say...Grandpa,... kids to day aren't raised like I was...they don't have any respect for anybody, or anything..they all run their mouths and if you listen to them you will be fighting 24-7..best thing you could have done is just moved on...you see where the kids get it... from mom and dad, and they got it from their mom and dad and all the way down...

so I guess,, I got nobody to blame but me...can't fix stupid or ignorance...and you can't fight the world and the way it is

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
This is one of those stories that could have several endings, not sure I like this one.....Maybe the inmates could come up with a one of their own
that's why I asked what would people really do... and the real answer is nothing... no one would have thrown the box anchor on some guys head standing in the water holling he was gonna beat your ass...and for sure no one would have done a swan dive out of the boat using the sand spike as a spear...that would be crazy, cause prison time.. and anger management classes..right???

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
I understand your thoughts but without the Kid and his Family ever getting what they deserve they will continue their antics until someone really gets hurt or maimed for life. So I know it's a pain in the ass and easier to just let it go they should at least have this incident on their record so if it continues to happen they will pay for it someday down the road

PaPaG

Reaction score
And this is why we NEVER go into the Channel, I do not have patience for these fools disrespect of others and their property, once someone assaults me, my family or my friends IT'S ON and again the only thing that will come out of it is Me going to jail and someone getting hurt. So I try my best to avoid crap like this now a days...back in the day most of us here would have gotten out and whooped that guys ass for the 2nd spray...teach him a lesson and leave :)

Ballyhoo

Reaction score

I deally don’t understand this nonsense in the channel. Its illegal for more than one reason. WTF is wrong with these folks. When its kids doing it, I blame the parents.

I was blasted in the grill the same way last summer. It would be nice to be able to retaliate but its just not worth it for me - too much to lose.

BSP14

Curious Nonproducer
Reaction score
So on the way to put the boat away, I was talking to my grandson,... here's what he had to say...Grandpa,... kids to day aren't raised like I was...they don't have any respect for anybody, or anything..they all run their mouths and if you listen to them you will be fighting 24-7..best thing you could have done is just moved on...you see where the kids get it... from mom and dad, and they got it from their mom and dad and all the way down..

Sounds like a pretty good ending after all; your grandson gets it.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I deally don’t understand this nonsense in the channel. Its illegal for more than one reason. WTF is wrong with these folks. When its kids doing it, I blame the parents.

I was blasted in the grill the same way last summer. It would be nice to be able to retaliate but its just not worth it for me - too much to lose.
Bingo ! The only time someone with the least wins ...

ZBig boy 2

Reaction score
So the end of the deal was this,..they found whitness's that seen me get blasted, and say,... you have to press charges, and we will site them...I tell the cops, all I wanted to do was make them aware that it's dangerous.... and against the law...and they could not meaning to ...hurt someone..but that didn't go so well,,, as of now,... I just wanna leave...can't fix stupid....
While I do find your stories interesting and my wife also, land or sea, how come I hear all the bad with the river? Is it that bad, that today's threads all were about water cannons. I don't agree with the dumb shit like that, but if you can't go boating today, then go wash and wax the boat. Send pics. Everybody likes to see clean hardware. You all have the most scenic and prestige waters in the country. Start showcasing that. Who gives a shit about channel rats, then don't go down channels. I'm retired as of sunday, plans are to move to LHC by fall. Wife's family are all in AZ. You guys might not know this, you have the cleanest water in the country, the most scenic areas to boat. ! WTF. I never heard so many people bash there own back yard. My plans aren't changing, I have GPS. I'll find the good.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
that's why I asked what would people really do... and the real answer is nothing... no one would have thrown the box anchor on some guys head standing in the water holling he was gonna beat your ass...and for sure no one would have done a swan dive out of the boat using the sand spike as a spear...that would be crazy, cause prison time.. and anger management classes..right???
Now you got me thinking, maybe I need to carry a tuna bat, for those times the tuna are running in havasu, or some asshat gets to close promising to kick my ass. A tap on the noggin might adjust his attitude.