WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Gf 35th bday.

Yes that is masking paper and duct tapr( inside joke between us)
20180726_192034.jpg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Best food in the USA is in New Mexico!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

To bad that picture was taken in Colorado... :D

I have not been able to find that particular dish anywhere else in the country. They also bring out a basket of fresh sopapilla for desert accompanied by local honey...

To be fair, the mexican food in the 4-corners is heavily influenced by New Mexico cooking. I do miss the food back there .

poncho

Reaction score
Where is this?
Maine, friend of mines camp built by his Grandfather with war bonds, most chill place I have ever been....we just disconnect and have the best time there.

I make passes and worry that someone on the lake is upset, they end up around our fire that night and say how cool it is.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mock Auntie

Reaction score
We saw you guys at Porthole but didn't realize it was you, since we haven't met. My wife and I commented how well trained & behaved your dog is. I told your husband I liked his shirt. We left and drove the boats out to Benicia. Hope to meet you guys next time.

Oh man! Wish you would have said hello.
Thanks for the compliment about the dog. I pride myself on well trained and behaved animals, 2 legged children included, hubby is a different story. lol We just moved the boat up to Bethel Island so we will be around there quite a bit. Our boat got its ass kicked on the big river. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Oh man! Wish you would have said hello.
Thanks for the compliment about the dog. I pride myself on well trained and behaved animals, 2 legged children included, hubby is a different story. lol We just moved the boat up to Bethel Island so we will be around there quite a bit. Our boat got its ass kicked on the big river. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you get out on to the bottom of the Sac or out into some of the bigger bays, it can get seriously rough on the delta. Definitely an area you need to pay attention to your surroundings.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Ahh, the smell of hot asphalt in the morning....

Attachments

• IMG_6384.JPG
    IMG_6384.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 133

Tank

Reaction score
Your pool is coming out bad azz. What did it look like before the re-do?

By the way, just ordered a similar sign that hanging on your post for our Jacuzzi area. It is extremely fitting.

DWC

Reaction score
BDE4C28B-AFB8-487F-96B8-100820442E38.png
This guy and his lab just swam in from the buoy line, jogged down the beach and are going back out.
Damn, I’m tired just watching them