WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck Jeff flake.

dribble

Reaction score
Because he's voting to confirm Kavanaugh?

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
He is pushing the vote to let there be an investigation.

Singleton

Reaction score
So the dems just influenced and broke federal procedures.
Move to the floor, but 1 week FBI investigation and floor vote gets delayed. That has never occurred before. So 1 more week of this circus. When that report comes back clean, the dems are going to be crushed.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
He’s basically saying he’s voting yes to move it to the floor, but can’t confirm the vote without more FBI investigation. Kavanaugh will be on the senate floor to confirm.

Feinstein is a moron.. does not even know what is going on.

4czn10

Reaction score
i thought i would be the first person to say Fuck Flake, but there are much faster/smarter person then i !

Vote everyone!

JD D05

Reaction score
Is it just me or do half of these clowns, both sides of the isle, struggle to even understand what is going on half the time. I can't even listen to them as they can barely string cohesive thoughts together. Drives me insane....

Um yes well what may I have a moment to stutter and say um a few times.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
And the fbi has zero legal authority to investagate a non federal crime

The fbi will only fill out a form 302

Person A said this. Person B said this. Here is the 302.

This is all delay tactics by the DNC to push to midterms. I am so ashamed of Az for putting this asshat and the late traitor McCain in office

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
So the dems just influenced and broke federal procedures.
Move to the floor, but 1 week FBI investigation and floor vote gets delayed. That has never occurred before. So 1 more week of this circus. When that report comes back clean, the dems are going to be crushed.
Nope they never voted to push it back pending FBI investigation. Greenly closed up shop before they had a chance to motion to vote on it LOL

2hr rule

HOLY FUCK what a shit show[emoji23]

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Flake won’t vote unless there is one. He basically kicked the can down the road.

Singleton

Reaction score
Nope they never voted to push it back pending FBI investigation. Greenly closed up shop before they had a chance to motion to vote on it LOL

HOLY FUCK [emoji23]

They can’t vote on that motion. They voted to move it to the floor. After that they can’t make a motion and delay floor vote.
They voted to move to the floor and it passed. Now the senate majority leader has authority to delay senate floor vote and request investigation for up to 1 week. White House would have to approve that investigation.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
They can’t vote on that motion. They voted to move it to the floor. After that they can’t make a motion and delay floor vote.
They voted to move to the floor and it passed. Now the senate majority leader has authority to delay senate floor vote and request investigation for up to 1 week. White House would have to approve that investigation.
You're correct. I read your comment as they voted to move it to the floor with the provision of delaying the vote a week to conduct the FBI investigation.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I'm familiar with FBI investigations. I don't believe they are conducted with time restraints. One week? But, then how long will it take to review the findings of the investigation?

Singleton

Reaction score
I'm familiar with FBI investigations. I don't believe they are conducted with time restraints. One week? But, then how long will it take to review the findings of the investigation?

That’s the huge issue. Now that it is on the floor, Senate Majority leader can decide when the vote will occur. Flake just put himself in a pressure cooker. He has no influence but his vote is needed to confirm. The vote can be delayed, but only the White House can call for an additional FBI background investigation. I think this guy has gone through 6 already.

westair

Reaction score
Protesters got to Flake in the elevator …. before that he was a yes vote

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Like him or hate him, that is a rough thing to say.

He may be a rino politician....but come on man....

It's just WORDS. Words don't cause cancer. Words are a reflection of the person (and their passion at the moment) saying them. I don't hope he gets ass cancer but I do hope he walks into an airplane propeller :eek::D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Now see....Im OK with that scenario. :)

It's just WORDS. Words don't cause cancer. Words are a reflection of the person (and their passion at the moment) saying them. I don't hope he gets ass cancer but I do hope he walks into an airplane propeller :eek::D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Wonder if he prayed to Barry Goldwater for guidance and got no answer.......Again.:rolleyes:

nuckingfuts

Reaction score
I wonder if Flake has any idea what he did today.
By making his demand that there be a one week delay and an fbi investigation he just got punked by the democraps.

500bbc

Reaction score
Libturds are fucking insane every fucking one of them...

RIVERDAZE

Reaction score
Flaky Flake probably got one of them envelopes the dems handed the lawyer yesterday.
You AZ Peeps need to flood this guys phone and email!
I hope Feinstein finds the propeller!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
What the fuck are those dipshit protesters doing in the halls.

Tank

Reaction score
Libturds are fucking insane every fucking one of them...
How easy would it have been for Flake to respond to that chick shoving the mic in his face, "because I believe the Honorable Kavanagh's testimony and feel Dr. Fords testimony and accusations lacks a foundation and evidence to prove her case against him."

Mic drop.

Where do I sign up to be a senator?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
murkowski just backed flake on his decision....

The right is fucked

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
McConnell will squash it giving the pussy cover that he so desperately desires.

The grandma RINO posse may be a problem though

530RL

Reaction score
murkowski just backed flake on his decision....

The right is fucked

Murkowski was supported by a majority of Native Alaskans.

Kavanaugh has some writings that are not favorable to Native Americans so she is in a tough spot.

Back the party or back her constituents?

500bbc

Reaction score
How easy would it have been for Flake to respond to that chick shoving the mic in his face, "because I believe the Honorable Kavanagh's testimony and feel Dr. Fords testimony and accusations lacks a foundation and evidence to prove her case against him."

Mic drop.

Where do I sign up to be a senator?
Because no one offered him a check.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Thank God California has sanctuary cities because they just added another person. How does Flake think he is going to retire and go back to Arizona. LA or San Francisco is his only safe haven. The elevator scene was part of it, but Coons cried crocodile tears to him. Fuckin pathetic. BK is done, they’ll come up with more shit. If the person that the FBI wants to interview, does not want to talk, then they have to get a subpoena. That takes a while. This is a never ending witch hunt that you can’t win. Vote in November.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...ittee-vote/h_c8ba66f1c35797187065b92786033782

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thank God California has sanctuary cities because they just added another person. How does Flake think he is going to retire and go back to Arizona. LA or San Francisco is his only safe haven. The elevator scene was part of it, but Coons cried crocodile tears to him. Fuckin pathetic. BK is done, they’ll come up with more shit. If the person that the FBI wants to interview, does not want to talk, then they have to get a subpoena. That takes a while. This is a never ending witch hunt that you can’t win. Vote in November.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...ittee-vote/h_c8ba66f1c35797187065b92786033782

I hope Brett isn’t done and don’t believe he is, but Flake on the other hand is and deservedly so!!!

Flake owns the next shit show that Brett has to endure and for that, he will be hated even more. He may have a shot in Libturd politics. At least he’ll be running without the sheep clothing on.

Pathetic, pathetic little pussy.

530RL

Reaction score
Seriously! It's literally on the same level as reality TV. Fucking pathetic.
UNFORTUNATELY. But both political parties left for Mars long ago

If you don't keep your sense of humor, it becomes pretty easy to get frustrated.

With that in mind....

2018-best-funny-memes-adults-vs-kids.jpg

RCDave

Reaction score
Most kid's don't act as stupid as many of our elected officials. Especially the left in this iteration of the circus

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe if we pull together our funds here in the dungeon we can help sway....er...donate to his future campaign for the Democrat nomination?

Hey Dog Vomit, how much does he cost?