WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mike Rowe

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I have always liked Mike Rowe.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ive gone down that rabbit hole a few times. Hes gotta be one of the best interviewees ive ever seen and heard. His intelligence and vocabulary seems never ending and he really seems to,have his finger,on the current labor market.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Mototrig

Reaction score
Its funny you posted this, just this afternoon I was listening to Mike Rowe's interview on the Reason TV channel about the high cost of college education. He's a very methodical speaker with an in direct sense of humor......and he's an Opera singer???? Who knew!!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I used to enjoy his Dirty Jobs shows occasionally but now he's just like blah blah blah.:rolleyes:

snafu

Reaction score
Used to hear Paul Harvey on KFLG while driving to the lake. Discovered Mike Rowe's podcast and enjoy it just as much.........well at least that's the way I heard it.....

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I met him a few years ago. He's genuinely interested in the current high school generation's future in the workforce......and he's a nice guy.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Just saw a video of him getting a anal finger probe for prostate cancer.

I shit you not ;-)

nuckingfuts

Reaction score
Can't say I have seen him recently but he has always been spot on as far as I'm concerned.

4Waters

Reaction score
s-l300.jpg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I used to enjoy his Dirty Jobs shows occasionally but now he's just like blah blah blah.:rolleyes:
Translation of the resident libtard, I used to to enjoy his Dirty Jobs shows occasionally but now he's just so damn logical and speaks the truth too often.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Mike Rowe is great, articulate, intelligent and has a genuine concern for the future workforce and is putting his money where his mouth is.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
So Mike Rowe's channel popped up on my YouTube feed a couple days ago... Been bindge watching since. Great combination of Paul Harvey... And well... Mike Rowe.

I watched about 30 of these last night. Thanks for posting this. Some really cool stories and I like the formula. He should narrate everything great voice.

Hondo-407

Reaction score

Mike Rowe is Bad Ass! It's a shame he won't run for Governor of this Fuk'd up state of California!

Last edited: