WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NJBA THIS WEEKEND!!

BingerFang

Reaction score
Who is racing? Who is watching? Call your buddies, pack your cooler, leave the wife at home and drive to Bako to watch some drag racing this weekend!

Boat 405

Reaction score
I’ll be there! Last race of the season! Lots of great points races for the championships!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So what is the new big drag racing organization since Lucas is out? Is it the NJBA or is it ADBA?? Or ???

RD

bagged97taco

Reaction score
So what is the new big drag racing organization since Lucas is out? Is it the NJBA or is it ADBA?? Or ???

RD
Well njba had upgraded the timing systems and is for the racers. Adba on be other hand.... I won’t say anything about them. At least we have some organizations to run with. Sucks for the big money teams until someone steps up and throws some money at the sport Remember how to become a millionaire drag boat racing?! Start as a billionaire

BingerFang

Reaction score

RD

From what I understand NJBA will be celebrating 60 years in 2019. It’s not new nor is it big. Just a bunch of great people having a good time racing their drag boats.

Boat 405

Reaction score

RD
Adba has been a small division of Lucas oil for quite some time. Not sure how they will end up. They usually have had 2-3 races a year between Parker and firebird. With Lucas gone I’d imagine they will continue at Parker about twice a year.

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
SDBA is member owned so nobod y could buy it. They do however have a member who would buy all the Lucas equipment if they would like to have it.

That may have happened already I noticed the Lucas car hauler with the safety boats and race equipment in Marble Falls this morning. I don’t know why it would come back to Marble Falls if there is no more series.

If Looks Could Kill

Reaction score
So how did everyone do? we were #1 qualifier in 10.0 and get runner up for the event, won high points also
saw boat 405 picking up his hardware
anyone else?

billet racing

Reaction score
I helped out The Ugly duckling. Qualified #1 in 11:00 bracket. 1st round bye run, second round, .68 light. Tanya, Tara's sister won. Teased the driver about being a gentleman and letting the lady go first.

Jerry
Billet Racing