WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

From drag racing to bull riding!

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
So Lucas dropped the boat drags,, and now has committed to be a sponsor for bull riding. Just found out today.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Nothing like a little Lucas oil to keep your chaps supple???

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Most Red Necks are Gear Heads so my guess is that they are looking for greater exposure to a Broader Market and should also have a much larger fan base that supports the sport which means more profit as a Sponsor.

Brian

Reaction score
Lucas is a big cattle farmer. I'm sure there is a B2B connection there.

rivergames

Reaction score
I have been racing with Lucas since they started 9 or 10 years ago. I enjoyed their program and the team that they had running the show.

Unfortunately, there is a lot more money in PBR over Boat Racing.......

copterzach

Reaction score

copterzach

Reaction score
Lucas is also getting involved in American Freestyle Bullfighting which was started by my friend Shorty Gorham. It's taking off and very popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Lucas is also getting involved in American Freestyle Bullfighting which was started by my friend Shorty Gorham. It's taking off and very popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bunch of clowns :D, crazy dudes.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I have been racing with Lucas since they started 9 or 10 years ago. I enjoyed their program and the team that they had running the show.

Unfortunately, there is a lot more money in PBR over Boat Racing.......
I mean you pretty much are a bull rider in the cracker. Only difference is you control the bull

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Most Red Necks are Gear Heads so my guess is that they are looking for greater exposure to a Broader Market and should also have a much larger fan base that supports the sport which means more profit as a Sponsor.
Anyone ever watch tractor pulls 90% of theses guy are farmers/ ranchers

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
While nobody was looking Lucas went from selling oil to being one of the biggest sports television companies when they bought MavTV. As long as people are watching all racing Then everything is fine and they can throw money down the hole to keep it going. The drag boat series was loosing money on both ends so now we get to see if bull riding will get more eyeballs on the TV.