WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Evil Humans - There's no shortage of human scum in this world

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Texas Authorities Believe They Have The Most Prolific Serial Killer In U.S. History In Custody
stacey-ritzen.jpg

STACEY RITZEN

NEWS & CULTURE WRITER
recently revealed to be 72-year-old Joseph James DeAngelo; or the Zodiac killer, whose identity is still unknown and who possibly still remains at large. However, perhaps the most prolific serial killer in the history of the United States, who allegedly murdered at least 90 women, moved freely about the country for decades undetected.

As detailed by the New York Times, Samuel Little, a 78-year-old man who has spent the past four years in prison serving three life sentences for the killings of three women in Southern California in the ’80s, recently confessed to the murders to a Texas Ranger named James Holland who visited him in Los Angeles County prison. He’s since been transferred to Ector County, Texas, where he is currently being held after being indicted by a grand jury for a 1994 killing.

Authorities believe Little killed over 90 women in at least 14 states, and have connected his claims to around 30 murders so far, thanks to specific details that only the killer would know. And given all Little has volunteered so far, investigators have few reasons to doubt his other confessions. Little would allegedly pick up the women from bars or nightclubs, then lure them to his car where he then strangled them. He apparently suffered from erectile dysfunction, and would receive sexual gratification from strangling his victims.

“By the time we are done, we anticipate that Samuel Little will be confirmed as one of the most prolific serial killers in American history,” Ector County District Attorney Bobby Bland told the NY Times:

The authorities say Mr. Little displays no sign of remorse while discussing the killings. He is exacting with certain details, they say, including where he left the women’s bodies years ago: A dumpster, near a hog pit, under a pecan tree. The investigators say he is matter-of-fact about his actions, and sometimes even chuckles about them; other times, they said, he speaks so quickly, with such excitement, that they struggle to understand his words.

“Believe it or not, you only see evil a few times in your career,” said Tim Marcia, a cold case detective with the Los Angeles Police Department, who dealt with Mr. Little on the three killings he was convicted of there. “Looking into his eyes, I would say that was pure evil.”

In addition to spreading his murders across the country, part of the reason that Little was never caught was that his victims tended to be poor, alcoholics, or drug addicts — in other words, the type of women whose disappearances often went unreported for some time.

“I can go into my world and do what I want to do,” Little told Sergeant Michael Mongeluzzo, a detective from Marion County, Florida, where he had confessed to the 1982 killing of a 20-year-old woman. “I won’t go into your world,” he continued, meaning that he stuck to areas where poverty, addiction, and crime were all too common.

Investigators aren’t exactly sure why Little has chosen now to speak out, but believe his motivation is fueled by his preference to the Ector County jail as opposed to the “noisy, often chaotic” Los Angeles prison system.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
He confessed now because he's near the end of his rope anyway. No punishment suites him, not that we have. It makes you hope there is a hell...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The FBI estimates that there are approximately 50 serial killers operating in the US at any given time.

Many never get caught or even suspected, or they get killed themselves or end up in prison for other things. Some just stop.

Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) is the official record holder as far as I know with 49 official bodies and convictions...although certainly there’s been more prolific killers that never got caught...and Ridgway himself is suspected of far more than the 49.
He was so prolific because he was simple, and not like Bundy and others who had a high IQ.
Completely nondescript, with a simple job painting Kenworths at the factory.

To me, the real sickos are the cannibals and fucks like Gacy who buried them under his house until the smell and rot drew so much attention he got busted.

Everyone has heard of Dahmer, but he was really a low IQ, rank amateur compared to the likes of Albert Fish and the sickest of all Andrei Chikatilo.

Here’s Andrei being convicted of 50 plus child murders in the Ukraine.
He didn’t stay in prison long before they marched him out back and put a bullet in his fucking head.

7E88D82B-2B7C-48CA-A3A6-A513D6085B85.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The FBI estimates that there are approximately 50 serial killers operating in the US at any given time.

Many never get caught or even suspected, or they get killed themselves or end up in prison for other things. Some just stop.

Gary Ridgway (Green River Killer) is the official record holder as far as I know with 49 official bodies and convictions...although certainly there’s been more prolific killers that never got caught...and Ridgway himself is suspected of far more than the 49.
He was so prolific because he was simple, and not like Bundy and others who had a high IQ.
Completely nondescript, with a simple job painting Kenworths at the factory.

To me, the real sickos are the cannibals and fucks like Gacy who buried them under his house until the smell and rot drew so much attention he got busted.

Everyone has heard of Dahmer, but he was really a low IQ, rank amateur compared to the likes of Albert Fish and the sickest of all Andrei Chikatilo.

Here’s Andrei being convicted of 50 plus child murders in the Ukraine.
He didn’t stay in prison long before they marched him out back and put a bullet in his fucking head.

View attachment 705172
All for the bullet...very functional, and cost effective.
Kind of worries me though...how do you know so much about serial killerso_O

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Interesting stuff. This hit some LEO only websites recently.

This statement really hit home.

“Believe it or not, you only see evil a few times in your career,” said Tim Marcia, a cold case detective with the Los Angeles Police Department, who dealt with Mr. Little on the three killings he was convicted of there. “Looking into his eyes, I would say that was pure evil.”

I saw it 4 times in 26 years of work.
The first time I was a young deputy working in the jail and wound up transporting a guy from Vacaville CDC Hospital back to my county for a hearing. This was in about 1983. When I got there they didn't have my guy rolled up yet so I was offered a tour of the place. The CO and I went through a number of sealed checkpoints with outside control opening doors for us.
Wound up on a deck with single person cells.
I distinctly remember walking by one cell where the inmate said "good morning" to the CO. We stopped for less than a minute and they engaged in small talk about the items available on commissary.
He locked eyes with me.
Pure, unadulterated evil. The essence of evil. Anyone who scoffs at the existence of Pure evil would change their mind around this dude.
Had a little half assed swastika on his forehead. Yep.
Charile Manson.
The other time was dealing with a man I believe to be responsible for multiple homicides, and he never did time for them. A huge miscarriage of justice. A long story...one I have sorta started putting into a fictionalized work.
(I know, rivermobster, I know. I am hoping to get after it soon. Saving for a new laptop right now)
The other two were men who had embraced evil in every way, and I pinned a rape case on them that I still believe was just the tip of the iceberg.
Once you have seen evil at that level in a fellow human being or what started out as a human being, it becomes something you are quicker to identify. It is almost palpable.
And, crazy as it may seem...when you are in a place where evil has been done, well...in some cases you can feel it's lingering presence.
I was in places that fit that bill too many times. Memories I will take to the grave.
You never forget it when you see it in a person, and you certainly never, ever turn your back on it once it is identified.
Never.

I'd be really curious what the other LEOs on here think about this.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
All for the bullet...very functional, and cost effective.
Kind of worries me though...how do you know so much about serial killerso_O

Lol.
In high school we used to skip class and go hang out at Hansen’s bakery in Anchorage.
We’d buy donuts from “Bob the Baker”...Robert Hansen the owner of the Bakery. It was cool because he didn’t care if we hung out instead of being in school.
Here is Bob.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen

Part of the reason they get away with it is because most people can not get their heads around the fact that they are real, and they exist.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
And those who know these people often say, "He didn't seem like the type..."

Like people know who/how serial killers are.

Joseph James DeAngelo, the Golden State Killer is a serial killer, rapist, and burglar who committed at least 13 murders, more than 50 rapes, and over 100 burglaries in California from 1974 to 1986. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Killer

In addition to the evil things he did to people (especially women), this guy is a former LEO which really sucks

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lol.
In high school we used to skip class and go hang out at Hansen’s bakery in Anchorage.
We’d buy donuts from “Bob the Baker”...Robert Hansen the owner of the Bakery. It was cool because he didn’t care if we hung out instead of being in school.
Here is Bob.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen

Part of the reason they get away with it is because most people can not get their heads around the fact that they are real, and they exist.
Donuts...obvious joke, hiding in plain sight...
I am far from sane, level headed or mild tempered, but what the hell is wrong with people? Can't get a hot chick, drink till one looks hot. Can't get it up, snort an 8ball...then you won't care. Killing someone for a fix!? I just don't get it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Donuts...obvious joke, hiding in plain sight...
I am far from sane, level headed or mild tempered, but what the hell is wrong with people? Can't get a hot chick, drink till one looks hot. Can't get it up, snort an 8ball...then you won't care. Killing someone for a fix!? I just don't get it.

Serial killers lack any sort of empathy gene. They do not see their victims as human.
It’s impossible for the rest of us to understand, which is why I’ve spent a lot of time studying them, especially after knowing one as a teenager.
A sort of “know your enemy” kind of deal.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score

The first time I was a young deputy working in the jail and wound up transporting a guy from Vacaville CDC Hospital back to my county for a hearing. This was in about 1983. When I got there they didn't have my guy rolled up yet so I was offered a tour of the place. The CO and I went through a number of sealed checkpoints with outside control opening doors for us.
I distinctly remember walking by one cell where the inmate said "good morning" to the CO. We stopped for less than a minute and they engaged in small talk about the items available on commissary.
He locked eyes with me.
Pure, unadulterated evil. The essence of evil. Anyone who scoffs at the existence of Pure evil would change their mind around this dude.
Charile Manson.
The other time was dealing with a man I believe to be responsible for multiple homicides, and he never did time for them. A huge miscarriage of justice. A long story...one I have sorta started putting into a fictionalized work.
(I know, rivermobster, I know. I am hoping to get after it soon. Saving for a new laptop right now)
The other two were men who had embraced evil in every way, and I pinned a rape case on them that I still believe was just the tip of the iceberg.
Once you have seen evil at that level in a fellow human being or what started out as a human being, it becomes something you are quicker to identify. It is almost palpable.
And, crazy as it may seem...when you are in a place where evil has been done, well...in some cases you can feel it's lingering presence.
I was in places that fit that bill too many times. Memories I will take to the grave.
You never forget it when you see it in a person, and you certainly never, ever turn your back on it once it is identified.
Never.

... Pretty sure I’ve posted this before...but a friend of mine that used to be an investigator with the Butte Co DA’s office...Mike Ramsey era...he and his partner had to deliver a prisoner to whatever facility at that time was Charles Manson’s home
...Part of the deal for visitors from other areas was a tour of the prison ...Of course Manson was the highlight of the tour...my friend said as he got with two or three cells of Manson...he could feel the infamous vibe..
...As he passed by his cell...Manson looked at him and said... “I know where you live”...:mad:

Yellowboat

Reaction score

He locked eyes with me.
Charile Manson.
Never.

They have done studies on people's reactions to people like that. What they did brain scans it trigger parts of the brain that deal with "fight or flite" reflexs. The fact that it triggers that part of the brain is really scary. It means we recognise them as life or death situations.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I always thought it a bad position to have, but strangers are dangerous until they prove otherwise. I know they (rapists, murderers...politicians, etc) try to gain trust, and lure people into a false sense security. I guess it really comes down to gut instinct. Humanity is far from perfect, all we can do is our best to protect our loved ones. My hat's off to LEO's. I have no idea how one can deal with hatred and evil everyday, and still retain any faith in mankind. I have limited faith, and haven't seen a fraction of what police see.

dribble

Reaction score
And those who know these people often say, "He didn't seem like the type..."

Like people know who/how serial killers are.

Joseph James DeAngelo, the Golden State Killer is a serial killer, rapist, and burglar who committed at least 13 murders, more than 50 rapes, and over 100 burglaries in California from 1974 to 1986. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_State_Killer

In addition to the evil things he did to people (especially women), this guy is a former LEO which really sucks

Originally known as the East Area Rapist he broke into my former daughter in law's home. She was 14 at the time and her mother went after him. He escaped and they escaped without being harmed by him. At the time he was committing those rapes locally here, the police profiled him as having either law enforcement or military training. Interesting fact. At a community meeting, about him a man stood up and said that the men had to be the ones to protect their wives and that there's no way he would let his wife be raped. A few months later he broke into that guy's house and raped his wife. He was at the meeting. He had broken into the house earlier and unloaded the guy's gun.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Investigators aren’t exactly sure why Little has chosen now to speak out, but believe his motivation is fueled by his preference to the Ector County jail as opposed to the “noisy, often chaotic” Los Angeles prison system.

Even serial killers don't want to live in CA?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Like most in the business I've seen my fair share. The one that sticks out from recent years was a Man who murdered his young son (I believe under 10 or close to it). He was a meth user and was a bit crazy to boot. I don't remember Mom being anywhere in the picture. On this particular day he felt his son was the devil and decided to cut it out of him. After beating him for a bit he shoved a large kitchen style knife up his (the kids) rectum. Partners showed up and the kid was still barely alive. Dude was wacked out of his mind and covered in blood walkng around the front yard.

I didn't respond to the scene, I was on another call. I ran into that turd in the booking cells. Charles Manson type eyes, they were black and empty. He was completely calm, asked for some BS through the bars and I told him go fuck himself. No reaction, not even a visible reaction to anyone else being present.

Child died shortly after the cops and paramedics arrived. That one had some pretty hard seasoned cops walking around a bit slower for a couple days.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing T&Y. Damn them to hell when they hurt the kids. Special section of hell for those creatures. Shitty part is most of us have seen that far too often. And we both know about the stories we will never tell.
Couldn't find the words if we wanted to.
I remember attending some training on interview and interrogation put on by the guy that broke Richard Ramirez. Very sharp cop. Watched several hours of video of the interrogation. That was another bastard with that look...and complete lack of a soul.

Monkeyswrench...

Simple hatred is pretty commonplace, so much so it doesn't really seem unusual. I won''t presume to speak for T&Y or any other of the LEOs, retired or otherwise, here...but it is just something we deal with a lot. Frankly, I think there are a lot of special interest groups n the world that are really doing all they can to push it. I think it has grown a lot in the last 20 years or so.
It is an easier thing to quantify...to counterbalance and to work against. Evil...at the level we are talking about here...is an entirely different matter. Those eyes T&Y looked into...that emptiness...or any other way that evil shows in the eyes...is something entirely different. It really is. I would be quite happy if most folks I know never come into contact with it. For some, I think it would be a real eye opener, and might change their paradigm.
For others...no impact at all.

Meth, as I have said before, is a gateway to it in my humble opinion. I believe that before it is done with humanity it will be on a par with the Plagues of the middle ages. The plague does not breed evil. Tweakers....Tweakers lose a lot of their humanity,to the drug, and that humanity leaving creates a vacuum that is IMHO, sometimes filled by evil itself. You get a person with a history of hatred and a bit of sociopath and stir in a serious relationship with meth and you can wind up with something inhuman and inherently evil.
It really is different than any other drug, but that is just based on my experience and other cops may see things differently.

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
It's really tragic that some women end up on the fringes of life and become the victims of these predators. They all have families, and for one reason or another become estranged from them.

When they disappear, there's no way for the families to know where they went or what happened to them.

A sad thought on a cold night.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing T&Y. Damn them to hell when they hurt the kids. Special section of hell for those creatures. Shitty part is most of us have seen that far too often. And we both know about the stories we will never tell.
Couldn't find the words if we wanted to.
I remember attending some training on interview and interrogation put on by the guy that broke Richard Ramirez. Very sharp cop. Watched several hours of video of the interrogation. That was another bastard with that look...and complete lack of a soul.

Monkeyswrench...

Simple hatred is pretty commonplace, so much so it doesn't really seem unusual. I won''t presume to speak for T&Y or any other of the LEOs, retired or otherwise, here...but it is just something we deal with a lot. Frankly, I think there are a lot of special interest groups n the world that are really doing all they can to push it. I think it has grown a lot in the last 20 years or so.
It is an easier thing to quantify...to counterbalance and to work against. Evil...at the level we are talking about here...is an entirely different matter. Those eyes T&Y looked into...that emptiness...or any other way that evil shows in the eyes...is something entirely different. It really is. I would be quite happy if most folks I know never come into contact with it. For some, I think it would be a real eye opener, and might change their paradigm.
For others...no impact at all.

Meth, as I have said before, is a gateway to it in my humble opinion. I believe that before it is done with humanity it will be on a par with the Plagues of the middle ages. The plague does not breed evil. Tweakers....Tweakers lose a lot of their humanity,to the drug, and that humanity leaving creates a vacuum that is IMHO, sometimes filled by evil itself. You get a person with a history of hatred and a bit of sociopath and stir in a serious relationship with meth and you can wind up with something inhuman and inherently evil.
It really is different than any other drug, but that is just based on my experience and other cops may see things differently.
I aggree, powers that be are causing hatred to force division. Both real and imagined, both the hate and the division. I haven't seen into the eyes like you and T&Y speak of, or maybe I didn't think much of the vibe I felt. I've felt the chill up my spine seeing the "scene", and at the hospital after the fact. Not a serious church goer, but I know there must be bad, for us to know good. For every phsycopath willing to take lives, I feel there are those willing to lay down their own for the well being of others. I hope I don't see the day when the scales truly tip, and people refuse to help the helpless.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
My HS auto shop teacher always paired me with this future Pscychopath for all class and shop assignments. He said it was easier to find trouble and less disruptive to the class to boot out a pair of misfits, than 2 individual ones. I always thought this guy was a little different, but the trouble he started was usually pretty entertaining and I never who've guessed him to snap like this.
Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 6.26.48 PM.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's really tragic that some women end up on the fringes of life and become the victims of these predators. They all have families, and for one reason or another become estranged from them.

When they disappear, there's no way of telling where they went or what happened to them.

A sad thought on a cold night.

Sometimes, but sometimes not.
Some serial killers leave their victims out in the open, some stash them for later use, some taunt cops and pose their victims, some eat them.
Some do all of that just to confuse LE.
Ridgway used to put rocks “inside” some of his victims to let other necrophiliacs know that they were off limits. He noticed that some of them would be tampered with when he returned to use them.
I have to wonder if sometimes it might be better not to know what happened to a loved one. I don’t know.

There are mob hitmen and ghetto gangsters that are serial killers by definition, but have made a career out of it by getting paid.
Kuklinski was convicted of only 6, but claims to (and was suspected) in well over 100 murders both mob hits and random killings. He would develop and practice methods of killing on civilians so he could be more effective at “work”....

The world is full of monsters. Sub humans. They are out there and they are staying busy.
Like the LEO on here have said, you get that vibe from them.
Hansen always seemed shifty in hindsight. Those people you meet that just seem dangerous, scary, sort of off, there’s likely a reason.
Those people that say “he never seemed like a killer” really weren’t paying attention, IMO.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Meet Glen Rodgers.
This is his actual arrest in Kentucky.
He ended up being convicted of 6 murders I think, but like every serial killer claims and is suspected of many more. I think they had about 16 or so on him?
You can see the vacancy in his eyes.

Rodgers knew OJ Simpson, and there are pics of them drinking together.
He also had physical contact with Nicole Simpson as he was doing handyman and construction work on a house just a few houses from hers.
He famous for claiming to have killed Nicole and Ron Goldman when Simpson hired him to go get back the earings.
He said OJ told him “do whatever it takes” or words to that effect, and that OJ did not know he was talking to a serial killer.

rrrr

Reaction score
When I said "When they disappear, there's no way of telling where they went or what happened to them.", I was referring to the perspective of the victim's families.

I edited the post for clarity.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Don't know how to link and paste stuff... but a guy by the name of Timothy McGhee was the closest to evil I met. Seemed like a thug, but not anywhere in the realm he really was. I crossed paths with him on several occasions, friend of a friend thing. He had a couple kids, a steady girl...turns out he got convicted for multiple murders, and all kinds of stuff. Hell, had lunch with the guy...

C-2

Reaction score
They have done studies on people's reactions to people like that. What they did brain scans it trigger parts of the brain that deal with "fight or flite" reflexs. The fact that it triggers that part of the brain is really scary. It means we recognise them as life or death situations.

I tell people all the time the reptilian brain is hugely responsible for the way we act. Will it kill me, can I eat it, can I mate with it and do I fit in? All questions asked and answered in our subconscious in milliseconds.

Look at Facebook. Why is social media so popular? Because, "fitting in" with others is necessary for survival. Belonging to a group ensures survival and is hugely important in our day-to-day lives.

We treat those who do not fit in poorly; we kick them to the curb. Just this past weekend I was watching my chickens and observing their pecking order, and the truth is, we're not much different. Chickens are brutal to each other, and so are we.

What about that person you know who never remains monogamous no matter how hard they try?

It also explains why 50+ year old women get boob jobs. :D The subconscious need to attract the opposite sex never goes away.

I follow the topic to help me learn about deception and subconscious reactions to telling lies...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
77AF30B3-EA64-4CB1-B684-B0C1ECCDE451.jpeg
Don't know how to link and paste stuff... but a guy by the name of Timothy McGhee was the closest to evil I met. Seemed like a thug, but not anywhere in the realm he really was. I crossed paths with him on several occasions, friend of a friend thing. He had a couple kids, a steady girl...turns out he got convicted for multiple murders, and all kinds of stuff. Hell, had lunch with the guy...

This guy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Joseph_McGhee

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yes sir, that's the one. Looks quite a bit older now, but it's been 20ish years. I heard he got picked up near Bullhead. Scary shit, looks like he'd have killed anyone. Glad our paths crossed on good terms. Just seemed thug, not murderer.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Originally known as the East Area Rapist he broke into my former daughter in law's home. She was 14 at the time and her mother went after him. He escaped and they escaped without being harmed by him. At the time he was committing those rapes locally here, the police profiled him as having either law enforcement or military training. Interesting fact. At a community meeting, about him a man stood up and said that the men had to be the ones to protect their wives and that there's no way he would let his wife be raped. A few months later he broke into that guy's house and raped his wife. He was at the meeting. He had broken into the house earlier and unloaded the guy's gun.
Damn !

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes sir, that's the one. Looks quite a bit older now, but it's been 20ish years. I heard he got picked up near Bullhead. Scary shit, looks like he'd have killed anyone. Glad our paths crossed on good terms. Just seemed thug, not murderer.

He’s got a dozen on him.

nameisbond

Reaction score
In the early 1980's my area had a child serial killer. I was nine going on ten when he was active. He abducted and brutally murdered a nine year old boy. He tortured the kid and drove a nail through his skull to kill him. The kid was abducted about a block from a restaurant my family frequented for Sunday meals, we'd meet my grand parents there. It was a great day, almost as good as getting Bin Laden when that fucker died in prison of cancer.

info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Olson

In elementary school I did my share or tell on Olson being caught. By my early teens I was pro-death penalty. In 1984 or so, Canada held a vote on bringing back the death penalty, it failed. But during the debate live on TV I was pulling for it. I was at my aunt and uncles, my aunt by marriage, a catholic. She apposed the death penalty. She asked me why I was pro. I just said "Clifford Olson" She didn't argue with me after that!

Last edited:

poncho

Reaction score
Serial killers lack any sort of empathy gene. They do not see their victims as human.
It’s impossible for the rest of us to understand, which is why I’ve spent a lot of time studying them, especially after knowing one as a teenager.
A sort of “know your enemy” kind of deal.
I have known 2 people that I feel lack that gene, they are polished enough most don't see it, I do.

poncho

Reaction score
He locked eyes with me.
Charile Manson.

On of my lifelong best friends has an Uncle that before he retired transported high profile prisoners for the Marshall's service. A very interesting guy and perfect for law enforcement, balanced and tough.
We were sitting and talking one night and Jack asked him who scared you the most.....he didn't even hesitate, Charles Campbell.
Charles Campbell only killed a few people probably because he was shut down pretty early in his career.
His Uncle said no matter that he was shackled and restrained you always felt like the guy could free himself if he wanted to, unholy strength and down right mean. He said he had eyes that no one really liked having them trained on.

Campbell's prison record showed that he had not committed anything more than relatively minor offenses there, but one inmate, who was fearful of being labeled a prison snitch and so had his identity hidden, testified that he had terrorized fellow prisoners into submitting to sex and to get him drugs. Several guards at the Monroe Reformatory attested to being afraid of him as well, and had put in a request to have him transferred to the state penitentiary at Walla Walla, which ultimately went nowhere. Campbell's ex-wife told police that he went to her house and raped her on Christmas Day 1981 and on two subsequent occasions. Police told her that there was insufficient evidence to charge Campbell with anything.

Campbell's mother claimed that he had sex with a pet dog that he adopted, and after learning of his arrest for first-degree murder told investigators that, "It was inevitable. I never believed he was going to end up anywhere but the electric chair

He was put to death by hanging.

poncho

Reaction score

Holy !@#$ that was hard to read, can't even imagine...the guy was sitting there listening.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have decided something...This thread is mostly reasons we should have more executions. Or...my personal favorite saying..."Let the punishment fit the crime". I don't want people to have to do it, but it would be a great use of AI. Do it in a self cleaning room, and nobody has to witness any part of it! Shut the door, and flush them away!