WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Garage Cabinets - Introduction

Always Floored

Reaction score
Some of you guys may know me from the river, and some not, but I've been an RDP member since the beginning (2007). I have done quite a few members flooring (Hence the name "Always Floored"), but have in the last couple years really got into improving peoples garages and taking them to the next level! Enter "Full Throttle Custom Spaces."

I figured what better place to advertise then RDP?

We have expanded our services to include higher end Garage Cabinets, Garage Bars (you read that right) Epoxy Flooring, Concrete Overlays as well as Tile, Laminate, and Vinyl Plank for your home and garage needs.

Dave has asked me to head up the "Man Caves" section of the website, so we'd like to have some fun with the membership and offer some prizes for posting up pictures (or video?) of all of your MAN CAVES!

1st contest is going to be a 4' x 8' section of Slat Wall the color of your choice, for our favorite boat in the garage!

Below is some of our work examples, and we sincerely look forward to working with more of the RDP community in the near future!

Jeff Wright (aka Always Floored)
Full Throttle Custom Spaces
928-706-3736

Epoxy Flooring

unnamed (7).jpg

Our upper end Cabinets and doors are all Power Coated! You read that correctly, powder coating wood is an expensive process, but as you know it is the most durable finish available!

unnamed.jpg

Creating Functional "Livable" Spaces for your temporary guests on Holiday weekends! (I know this was RD's favorite deal that you guys have seen before)

unnamed.png

Cabinets with a "Tuck In" Roll away! (This is an RDP Members Garage FYI)

unnamed (4).jpg

Or a more traditional "Tuck Under" style with cabinets on top.

unnamed (1).png

Always Floored

Reaction score
For those that don't know what Concrete Overlays are, we actually take material and overlay it over the existing concrete and we are able to put designs of your choice in it! It's durable for both indoor and outdoor use and is suitable for a variety of applications!

plank.jpg
plank2.jpg
plank3.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS! MAKE SURE TO TAKE PART IN OUR CONTEST DOWN IN THE MAN CAVE FORUM!! Tabatha and I are looking forward to seeing the entries!
Let me know if I can be of any help!

Jeff!

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Those overlays are awesome! Is it like a vinyl or?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
We just bought a cabin in the Hualapais and need some flooring done, wife wants that tile that looks like wood. Will you be willing to go up there? Its one hour from Havasu.

Always Floored

Reaction score
We just bought a cabin in the Hualapais and need some flooring done, wife wants that tile that looks like wood. Will you be willing to go up there? Its one hour from Havasu.
I have done jobs in the Hualapais. Please give me a call to set up an appointment. 928-706-3736 I will be doing a project in Kingman the week of January 7th.

82daytona

Reaction score

Bad ass Walt! Very cool up there [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YZFRider

Reaction score
Jeff and his company are top notch! Not many people have the experience, knowledge and dedication like he does. There are a lot of people that that can do tile, epoxy, etc. But no one in Havasu really cares about the finished product, not to mention stand behind their work like he does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

renodaytona

Reaction score
Awesome stuff, wish I was closer I'd have you do my garage.

Groper

Reaction score
For those that don't know what Concrete Overlays are, we actually take material and overlay it over the existing concrete and we are able to put designs of your choice in it! It's durable for both indoor and outdoor use and is suitable for a variety of applications!

View attachment 711860 View attachment 711861 View attachment 711862

THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS! MAKE SURE TO TAKE PART IN OUR CONTEST DOWN IN THE MAN CAVE FORUM!! Tabatha and I are looking forward to seeing the entries!
Let me know if I can be of any help!

Jeff!
Polymer Modified Cementitious Material.

Just about everyone I know in LHC that has spent $$$$$ on epoxy floors have bubbled up and coming apart.
The question I have is "HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HOLD UP AGAINST ALKALI" that is destroying my pool deck and coping?
And dam that stuff looks bitchin ;)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Just about everyone I know in LHC that has spent $$$$$ on epoxy floors have bubbled up and coming apart.
The question I have is "HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HOLD UP AGAINST ALKALI" that is destroying my pool deck and coping?

No issues with ours.

Always Floored

Reaction score

That is a very big problem. I only use Elite Crete Systems products. The chemistry in the materials they create is second to none. The process of rolling on epoxy is very simple so a lot of different people try to get into the game. The problem is it is very easy to cut corners, all slabs need to be ground (etching is not the correct way) and they need to be ground to create the correct profile not just scratched. I have at least $20,000 plus into the tools to do these jobs correctly. Another corner that gets cut is not applying the material to correct amount per sft, therefore cutting down the cost of materials so they can underbid and get the job (you get what you pay for).
Using the proper Vapor barriers is very important to locking out the slabs contaminates and moisture. I do my best to keep my prices competitive, but when you do the job the right way its impossible to be the lowest bidder.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Have you ever done overlay in backyards? I have a couple of crack in my backyard and really dont want to demo it out and put it back.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Have you ever done overlay in backyards? I have a couple of crack in my backyard and really dont want to demo it out and put it back.

I think there is a pic of one in a backyard above?

Always Floored

Reaction score
Yes we can, its a great option to resurface your current slab with an overlay.