WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Little Johnny’s grandma and her dog

DLC

Reaction score
That’s what happens when Johnny takes the batteries out of her dildo and uses them in his rc car he got for Christmas....

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Get off my lawn!!
Although in essence, she has the right to be angry. Pisses me off when people blow through my hood too. I too was once young and invincible, so I get it.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
This is the anger inside of the left, and exactly what happens when you trigger one. If they had a MAGA bumper sticker she would've completely lost it.

RD
I think you'd feel a little different if you were walking with your kids and someone blew right past you.
Left or right isn't the root of her anger, whatever happened before the video is.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
That’s what happens when Johnny takes the batteries out of her dildo and uses them in his rc car he got for Christmas....
Maybe she left her new toy out and the dog chewed it up.

Reactions: DLC

Meaney77

Reaction score
I need that lady to work her magic on my street!! We get all kinds of assholes speeding down our street and usually I am the crazy one yelling and talking shit to them to slow down!!

DLC

Reaction score
I need that lady to work her magic on my street!! We get all kinds of assholes speeding down our street and usually I am the crazy one yelling and talking shit to them to slow down!!

I’m a crusty old guy at 50 and I also monitor the speed limit on my street... I had a basket ball I would roll down my driveway when a saw a speeder shooting up the street....

Meaney77

Reaction score
I’m a crusty old guy at 50 and I also monitor the speed limit on my street... I had a basket ball I would roll down my driveway when a saw a speeder shooting up the street....
Thats awesome! Me and a few of the neighbors have been known to toss a few footballs and tennis balls at cars and they haul ass by.

Taboma

Reaction score
I live off of private extremely narrow road(s), frequented by walkers, joggers, dog walkers and mom's pushing strollers thanks to the scenic views.
Yet "Yes, it's all about me" types, usually guests, workers, or delivery drivers, disrespect and endanger the residents by speeding.
It gets extremely frustrating, especially the day while pre-occupied trimming my hedge,I got shoved into my fence by the front fender of some Mercedes.
The uber fat chick driving couldn't grasp why I was lighting her ass up --- "What ? What did I do, she exclaimed" I replied how she'd just run into me --- "Well I needed to get by" was her reply. WTF !!! :eek: :mad::mad::mad::mad:
To this day I marvel at how I restrained myself by not immediately decapitating her with the hedge trimmer. :eek: Now I set large yard refuse containers partially blocking the road when I'm working along it, it seems to help, plus I'm hoping I hear them hit the can before I feel them hit me.
So yeah, I can understand some of her built up anger. ;)

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
E2E84F77-53CF-468F-B690-38F2659CB9AD.png
My neighbors in Thousand Oaks used to put up about 4 of these guys , usually on the weekends when kids like to ride bike / skateboard etc .

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
100% agree with the lady in the video. Fuck all the mother fuckers who speed in residential neighborhoods. Our place in willow valley we have these cocksuckers continually flying down our street. Fuck you fuck you neighborhood speeders!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think you'd feel a little different if you were walking with your kids and someone blew right past you.
Left or right isn't the root of her anger, whatever happened before the video is.

I can say with absolute certainty that's triggered left.. LOL

That said we have a problem with it on my street as well. It's not a good spot because it's a very quiet street, and then a delivery truck will come whizzing through.. I just tell them to slow down. I'm not sure having a melt down like that will help anything other than youtube ratings.

RD

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I agree. This is very likely a rant from a liberal utilizing her 1st Amendment rights. But, let a conservative try to speak on a college campus and liberals will often do everything possible to keep them from even speaking. Why? Because they can. They get away with it and are not prosecuted. Although, 40 in a 25 is wrong. If that's actually what he was doing. ??

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I had a guy with his two Grandkids in the car follow me home once. I was doing about 40-45 in a 35mph zone. It was not on residential streets but the streets around and leading up to the homes. When I got to the residential 25mph zone I was driving only speed limit. Anyways, he got out of his car and started off just like this Granny. Told him to fuck off and he came closer and took a swing at me. Hit him twice in the face, bloody nose and pushed him down my driveway. When he picked his self up, I was already calling the police. Told cops guy is at my house and I have firearms, they show up quick! Explained what happens and show them my security footage.
Cops told the guy he was lucky I only hit him cause I had a concealed weapon and a shotgun just inside the house and his actions could have been the start to something much worse for him.

I stopped getting in front or in peoples faces about the speed limit. I do tell people to slow down but only with hand gestures-it’s better received.

Now if puts my kids in danger than all bets are off again!

milkmoney

Reaction score
I love it...laughed through the whole video.

You go grandma. Funny shit. I am still laughing.

I just cant picture my grandmother acting or speaking like that [emoji106][emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
My buddies dad lives on horse property on a private paved road here in Running Springs. There is a Jewish camp/resort at the end of the road. He got so tired of them doing 50 past his house he laid 20' 2x6s across the road as speed bumps. Less than 20 minutes later, he heard tires screeching and ran out. The driver was attempting to move the boards. So he started yelling "don't touch my goddamn wood! “ the next day he asked to borrow my ramset :D LMAO!

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
She was well on her way to 187 F Bombs like Scarface he he that was funny.

robby dmax

Reaction score

Love I wanna do the same thing..people need to slow down in a residential

robby dmax

Reaction score
Like Dave said the only thing missing from that was the trump Maga hat or a trump sticker

rrrr

Reaction score
Get off my lawn!!
Although in essence, she has the right to be angry. Pisses me off when people blow through my hood too. I too was once young and invincible, so I get it.

A few months ago I had a confrontation with a woman driving down the alley behind my house. Speed limit is 10, and she was going at least 35. That's over 50 feet per second.

My neighbors have a basketball goal in their driveway, and my grandson has been using it for six years. He's gonna be 11 next week. I don't let him play unless I'm watching because of the assholes that speed down the alley.

I saw her coming, and stood in the middle of the alley so she had to stop. I was really pissed. She goes blowing down the alley regularly, and I was fed up with her shit.

She claimed it wasn't her, she wasn't speeding, etc. I blew a fucking gasket, reamed her ass with a F-bomb special. She could easily kill someone taking out their trash or a kid playing.

I haven't seen her since, I think she exits the alley in the other direction, which is fine with me. Assholes that speed on residential streets really twist me off.

I dunno why you guys assume grandma is a liberal. If she was, she would have been calling the cops and threatening to sue. Instead she took care of things herself, which shows independent thought and initiative. I say she watches Tucker Carlson every night and repeatedly yells "You're god-damned right about that" to the TV during his monologue. :D

Last edited:

JDKRXW

Reaction score
That granny is awesome.
She's great because she went after the idiot speeder with NO fear..........and she cleans up after her dog when they're out for a walk.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
A few months ago I had a confrontation with a woman driving down the alley behind my house. Speed limit is 10, and she was going at least 35. That's over 50 feet per second.

My neighbors have a basketball goal in their driveway, and my grandson has been using it for six years. He's gonna be 11 next week. I don't let him play unless I'm watching because of the assholes that speed down the alley.

I saw her coming, and stood in the middle of the alley so she had to stop. I was really pissed. She goes blowing down the alley regularly, and I was fed up with her shit.

She claimed it wasn't her, she wasn't speeding, etc. I blew a fucking gasket, reamed her ass with a F-bomb special. She could easily kill someone taking out their trash or a kid playing.

I haven't seen her since, I think she exits the alley in the other direction, which is fine with me. Assholes that speed on residential streets really twist me off.

I dunno why you guys assume she's a liberal. If she was, she would have been calling the cops and threatening to sue. Instead she took care of things herself, which shows independent thought and initiative. I say she watches Tucker Carlson every night and repeatedly says "You're god-damned right about that" to the TV during his monologue. :D

Dave has a couple of neighbors that love him too. One that loves when he pees on the side of the garage and one that loves when his dog is across the street. They’re probably liberals too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I love it...laughed through the whole video.

You go grandma. Funny shit. I am still laughing.

I just cant picture my grandmother acting or speaking like that [emoji106][emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Grandma Milky - “slow the fuck down you fucking assclowns”:cool:

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Residential neighbourhood speed limit in the city of Saskatoon is 30 mph. Traffic dept. here did a huge study as to whether whether the speed limit should be reduced to 20 mph.
.........except in the survey, they asked some clever questions. Turns out everyone in Saskatoon wanted the speed limit ON THEIR street reduced, but no one wanted the speed limits reduced on anyone else's street
...... just like in this thread :)

To their credit, the city left the speed limit alone.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Man give her a radar gun and a pinch book and put her to work!!!

Makes me laugh every time. “25! Residential..... fuck you both” [emoji23]

Last edited: