WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RD's Lounge 2.0 - Brick and Mortar

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
Isn't about time the inmates have an "official" and exclusive watering hole in Havasu?

There is a radio talk show host in Texas who started his own club and he made it successful by keeping it members only. I'm thinking we should do the same thing.

Havasu needs an "RD's Lounge". Lease a building, charge peeps for an annual inmate # to gain entry and find some relevant businesses to sponsor it. Make it semi exclusive so you can control the clientele and especially to keep out the riff-raff.

Special events, meet and greet, Happy Hour, secret meetings, pre/after parties for special events.

Being on here is nice...but meeting like minded individuals in person is so much better.

Just a thought that my mind spit out last night.

What say you??

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It’s funny when people see my shirt and go oh yea river Dave’s place I’ve been there

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I have long thought about similar ventures.

Im in.

Isn't about time the inmates have an "official" and exclusive watering hole in Havasu?

There is a radio talk show host in Texas who started his own club and he made it successful by keeping it members only. I'm thinking we should do the same thing.

Havasu needs an "RD's Lounge". Lease a building, charge peeps for an annual inmate # to gain entry and find some relevant businesses to sponsor it. Make it semi exclusive so you can control the clientele and especially to keep out the riff-raff.

Special events, meet and greet, Happy Hour, secret meetings, pre/after parties for special events.

Being on here is nice...but meeting like minded individuals in person is so much better.

Just a thought that my mind spit out last night.

What say you??

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Your on to something Highroller.Could be a existing up and running establishment that could provide all the amentities in LHC woud appreciate becoming known as exclusive to RDP.Good food & Beverage,nice atmosphere for everybody.Many areas of the country welcome a back room sort of situation,especially Winter months.Very common for Motorcycle clubs to Winter over in a well established place.Not always a dive bar situation,nice places.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

The hell with that I say. No need for an exclusive watering hole in Havasu. What's needed is a CHAIN of 'em with locals running things so we can go cross-country to meet, hang out and drink with fellow inmates. Definitely need one in SoFLA and likely one in the Midwest since that thread is rollin

RD would have to be part of it since he owns the brand :eek:

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
The hell with that I say. No need for an exclusive watering hole in Havasu. What's needed is a CHAIN of 'em with locals running things so we can go cross-country to meet, hang out and drink with fellow inmates. Definitely need one in SoFLA and likely one in the Midwest since that thread is rollin

RD would have to be part of it since he owns the brand :eek:
I've got just the spot. ;)

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Insurance and liability would be too much to actually make it happen

Would grads be allowed? Or 2ff, shit what about shintoo he doesn’t even have a boat

Reactions: DWC

CLdrinker

Reaction score
RD just open a midsized bar with a small lunch and dinner menu.
It would be a hit.
RD’s Lounge would be the place to be every Friday and Saturday night.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
How about a RDP rental facility? Between tools and trailers RD could make a killing.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Do I hear franchises????
I want in on the ground floor , financially that is. I am bored and looking for a new adventure [emoji106][emoji202]

Although I am wondering, why does it have to be in benefit if rd or rdp , just open it and name it the lounge

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Everyone would want free shit and want to sleep there. Sounds like a money sucker!

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
I want in on the ground floor , financially that is. I am bored and looking for a new adventure [emoji106][emoji202]

Although I am wondering, why does it have to be in benefit if rd or rdp , just open it and name it the lounge

True Dat. From this point forward it will be known as "HIGHROLLERS LOUNGE". There will be a boat hanging upside down over the dance floor playing Snoop Dogg mixes., plenty of craft whiskey at the bar, and hot waitresses everywhere you can see

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Will there be a secret handshake?

milkmoney

Reaction score
True Dat. From this point forward it will be known as "HIGHROLLERS LOUNGE". There will be a boat hanging upside down over the dance floor playing Snoop Dogg mixes., plenty of craft whiskey at the bar, and hot waitresses everywhere you can see
Sounds perfect.....[emoji106][emoji202]

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Well I'm so glad I did that, been doing that forever just didn’t know what it was called. It’s like an anteater eating a bratwurst!:eek:

I knew you would know what’s up :D

riverroyal

Reaction score
Rdp speak easy

Theres a new one by me. A unmarked door with a atm next to it.
You look into the atm and say some secret word and the door opens
Only booze, no food. Crazy drinks i heard

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
Rdp speak easy

Theres a new one by me. A unmarked door with a atm next to it.
You look into the atm and say some secret word and the door opens
Only booze, no food. Crazy drinks i heard
I'm thinking more like John Wick. You have to insert a gold RDP token to gain entry.
No cell phones allowed
No working during drinking hours
No male-on-male "Docking". EVER
No closed toed shoes allowed. Uggs are the only exception
SxS parking in front. Boat parking on the side. Everyone else has to walk

Nevermind...we need a diff thread to explore this

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I always thought Fox's was the official RDP bar...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have considered doing something like this in the past. As a matter of fact the blue building over kind of buy Marios that was the Cabana Palms or something like that? It's now some Mexican restaurant.. Stacy and I looked pretty close at that building and what it would take to buy it and run it.

To be commercial I'd need a liquor license and those are a little pricey (250-350,000) and there's only a couple of them around. The owners aren't real interested in parting with them. I talked to Jared at Penningtons, but unfortunately he already sold his liquor license.

It is possible to do as a private deal (Almost like a "Social Club" from back in the 50's), but I don't believe you can actually sell booze. There's some restrictions to that, but it's possible.

My initial thought years ago was to have a building and have individual lockers where people could keep their hard alcohol, and use memberships to purchase kegs of beer and normal products that are more or less "On the house" when people show up.

Interestingly enough Stacy is selling a guys house right now, and he has owned several huge chains of restaurant bars. He sold the last chain for a half a billion dollars. He was saying we should open "RDP" here in Havasu. I never talked to him personally but was going to in the near future just to see what it entails.

The problem with owning a restaurant / bar etc.. Is you end up married to them and you have to be there 24/7. Several members on here have owned or currently own them.

It's an interesting idea and one that we have and still do consider.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Or the FlyingX or The Heat or, or, or, or:D

If I go to a bar in Havasu it's almost always the X.. We do more events at the Heat than anywhere else (Really enjoy the scenery / backdrop of the bridge).

Singleton

Reaction score
I have considered doing something like this in the past. As a matter of fact the blue building over kind of buy Marios that was the Cabana Palms or something like that? It's now some Mexican restaurant.. Stacy and I looked pretty close at that building and what it would take to buy it and run it.

To be commercial I'd need a liquor license and those are a little pricey (250-350,000) and there's only a couple of them around. The owners aren't real interested in parting with them. I talked to Jared at Penningtons, but unfortunately he already sold his liquor license.

It is possible to do as a private deal (Almost like a "Social Club" from back in the 50's), but I don't believe you can actually sell booze. There's some restrictions to that, but it's possible.

My initial thought years ago was to have a building and have individual lockers where people could keep their hard alcohol, and use memberships to purchase kegs of beer and normal products that are more or less "On the house" when people show up.

Interestingly enough Stacy is selling a guys house right now, and he has owned several huge chains of restaurant bars. He sold the last chain for a half a billion dollars. He was saying we should open "RDP" here in Havasu. I never talked to him personally but was going to in the near future just to see what it entails.

The problem with owning a restaurant / bar etc.. Is you end up married to them and you have to be there 24/7. Several members on here have owned or currently own them.

It's an interesting idea and one that we have and still do consider.

RD

You only need to beer/wine LL. Easier to get and much cheaper. A few places in CA have those and offer rice vodka, sake, etc.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
RDP food truck sort of deal...announce its location and let the games begin.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I will invest 2 million Dinar to get in to the ground floor. Plees send me spesifik bank informashon I may deposit this to.
Thanks yu.