IMG_1875.JPG
IMG_1876.JPG
IMG_1880.JPG
IMG_2057.JPG
IMG_2058.JPG
Thought you might like these.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
View attachment 740214 I’d like to race my DBR against that set up...I think I’d do better than they would think. I might be chasing that thing for a bit...maybe all the way up, but 110 mph isn’t going to win on a long straight away!!
I gotta get back up to the 'O' soon! Heard on the radio they are probably going to start releasing water next week?

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
That was a sweet run, we had a place at Bethel Island when I was a kid, the Delta is bad ass!!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
That was a sweet run, we had a place at Bethel Island when I was a kid, the Delta is bad ass!!

Nice group of us meeting @ Bethel tomorrow @ Rusty Porthole. Let us know if u get up this way & want to RIP the Delta or Bay.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
And a quick ride from Orwood towards Windmill Cove..

The blur of a boat at about the 2min mark is Stoker2001 in his Mirage blowing past me.

Thanks for sharing that. I’m hoping to be doing that real soon.

What are the blogs occasionally floating in the water after 4:30, floating bogs or something?

Awesome cruising, thanks again.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that. I’m hoping to be doing that real soon.

What are the blogs occasionally floating in the water after 4:30, floating bogs or something?

Awesome cruising, thanks again.
Its a type of Hyacinth that is all over the place out here. Its been really bad in past years. Comes and goes with the tides. That section of river was full of it when I came back through about 8hrs later. Hasnt really been that bad this year. Most all the crap has been washed down river from all the rain we have got this year. This pic is at the Stockton Marina from a few years ago.
syc-stockton-power-squad-kim-tennis-015-600x402.jpg

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
klb.jpg
This was last week, lots to look at.......
klb.jpg
havasu.JPEG
Buddy the Golden Retriever got more action

stoker2001

Reaction score
Its a type of Hyacinth that is all over the place out here. Its been really bad in past years. Comes and goes with the tides. That section of river was full of it when I came back through about 8hrs later. Hasnt really been that bad this year. Most all the crap has been washed down river from all the rain we have got this year. This pic is at the Stockton Marina from a few years ago. View attachment 740583
Is that Stockton waterfront dock (parking for Tina's) just east of I-5 bridge?HOLY crap!i have seen it bad,but not like that..WOW

KingofBeers

Reaction score
What an awesome day! Dipping out under the Golden Gate in a 21' boat is quite the experience! Pics/video to come tomorrow. The pics my wife took are still on her phone which unfortunately is at the bottom of the Delta at the Pittsburg fuel dock.:(

Big thanks to lake p.a.l for the navigation, extra gas, and breakfast! Good times!

Last edited:

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
How many miles for that trip? Looks like great water conditions, I've seen some ugly days on the bay before. Awesome photos!!

KingofBeers

Reaction score
How many miles for that trip? Looks like great water conditions, I've seen some ugly days on the bay before. Awesome photos!!
Not 100% sure but based on some known distances Id say at least a little over 200. Discovery Bay/Orwood>Benicia>Golden Gate>Pittsburg>Bethel Island>Stockton>Discovery Bay/Orwood

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
You did well over 200 miles yesterday for sure. Your boat is awesome!! Thanks again for a great day

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
What an awesome day! Dipping out under the Golden Gate in a 21' boat is quite the experience! Pics/video to come tomorrow. The pics my wife took are still on her phone which unfortunately is at the bottom of the Delta at the Pittsburg fuel dock.:(

Big thanks to lake p.a.l for the navigation, extra gas, and breakfast! Good times!
Not 100% sure but based on some known distances Id say at least a little over 200. Discovery Bay/Orwood>Benicia>Golden Gate>Pittsburg>Bethel Island>Stockton>Discovery Bay/Orwood
Pretty impressive that you ran a 21 to the Golden Gate bridge! Definitely out of the box. The church likes that!

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Pretty impressive that you ran a 21 to the Golden Gate bridge! Definitely out of the box. The church likes that!
Certainly helped having Robs experience sitting shotgun! Ive got some video to go though and upload. Certainly wouldnt mind having a slightly larger fuel tank.

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Certainly helped having Robs experience sitting shotgun! Ive got some video to go though and upload. Certainly wouldnt mind having a slightly larger fuel tank.
Absolutely! Always helps when you have someone with you that has covered the water you haven’t.

We are doing some very out of the box boating this year. Schedule will be released in the next month. WAY OUT OF THE BOX !!! :D

Huge fuel capacity required.