WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross Fantasy League 2019

thmterry

Reaction score
That was fun, Cant believe Roczen lost it. 1st time I didnt pick Tomac for the win and he started with a hole shot. I wonder what happened to him, mental, physical or bike?

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Great race, i was pulling for Roczen. Wished he could've protected that corner a little bit.

DC-88

Reaction score
I killed it last night and nailed 5 of my 6 picks moving me from 9th to 1st in the RDP group. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just looked at the page I think it says you won some $130 goggles -that's bad ass

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
I just looked at the page I think it says you won some $130 goggles -that's bad ass

Awesome. I’ll have to check it out! Thanks for the heads up. [emoji1303]

Edit: I looked but couldn’t find where it showed the weekly prizes for the rounds. Can you help?

Last edited:

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I killed it last night and nailed 5 of my 6 picks moving me from 9th to 1st in the RDP group. [emoji1303]

Nice picks!

I didn’t do too bad with 49 points...but I’m still deep mid pack.
I’m just waiting until the end of the season to make my move:cool:

DC-88

Reaction score
Awesome. I’ll have to check it out! Thanks for the heads up. [emoji1303]

Edit: I looked but couldn’t find where it showed the weekly prizes for the rounds. Can you help?

IMG_0407.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg

It’s under weekly prizes - from last week in red text

thmterry

Reaction score
Who thinks it is fair that Musquin gets to keep 1st place? To me it looks like he got a couple second advantage when he jumped during the red cross flag.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Who thinks it is fair that Musquin gets to keep 1st place? To me it looks like he got a couple second advantage when he jumped during the red cross flag.

That is the way the rulebook is written. If no positions were gained by jumping on red cross (didn't pass someone in the act of doing it) only points and and purse will be forfeited. The rule was changed after dungey jumped on red cross in 2016 and it was awkward for the broadcast and the stadium to not know who won the race

thmterry

Reaction score
That is the way the rulebook is written. If no positions were gained by jumping on red cross (didn't pass someone in the act of doing it) only points and and purse will be forfeited. The rule was changed after dungey jumped on red cross in 2016 and it was awkward for the broadcast and the stadium to not know who won the race
I understand that but he did get a clear advantage when he jumped the double.

oldschool

Reaction score
Reed says he hopes to return for Vegas in six weeks, I think that was the Demerol talking. That hit he took from Chisholm was brutal and Brayton went space trucking.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
I think it’s time to change the rules again. He clearly gained an advantage, and being in first place with a gap between you and second place usually increases as the race goes on.

The Frenchies took both wins this weekend....and I’m taking a beating in the fantasy league too dammit!

oldschool

Reaction score
I think it’s time to change the rules again. He clearly gained an advantage, and being in first place with a gap between you and second place usually increases as the race goes on.

The Frenchies took both wins this weekend....and I’m taking a beating in the fantasy league too dammit!
I agree. When these races come down to wire every second counts. I keep thinking Tomac is going to take over, but it's not happening. Big shake up at Kawasaki as Mike Williamson is gone suddenly, not sure how long they have Tomac locked up for. HRC would be tough with the 94 and the 3.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I agree. When these races come down to wire every second counts. I keep thinking Tomac is going to take over, but it's not happening. Big shake up at Kawasaki as Mike Williamson is gone suddenly, not sure how long they have Tomac locked up for. HRC would be tough with the 94 and the 3.

Next year could be very interesting. Savatgy has done well enough to earn another factory spot next year and AC92 is probably coming up next year and seely is probably out at HRC. Rumor mill is saying that either savatgy or AC will be on Seely's bike and the other one will be on factory kawi

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Next year could be very interesting. Savatgy has done well enough to earn another factory spot next year and AC92 is probably coming up next year and seely is probably out at HRC. Rumor mill is saying that either savatgy or AC will be on Seely's bike and the other one will be on factory kawi
I agree. Seely has to go next year. I am and always will be a Honda guy, but he’s nothing more then a top ten week to week. Roczen still has some potential over the next couple of years but with the amount of coin HRC has there’s no reason they shouldn’t be more competitive.

Tomac would be a nice addition.:cool:

thmterry

Reaction score
Wow, Sucks to be Chad " Reed has 8 broken ribs, a broken scapula, and a collapsed lung, "

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Wow, Sucks to be Chad " Reed has 8 broken ribs, a broken scapula, and a collapsed lung, "

It was a rough night for injuries with Chad, Justin Brayton's MCL, and Gage Schehr's laundry list: lacerated liver and kidney, collapsed lungs, a damaged artery, five fractures in his spine, eight broken ribs, and broken arm (he got landed on in the 250 LCQ and is in the ICU)

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
It was a rough night for injuries with Chad, Justin Brayton's MCL, and Gage Schehr's laundry list: lacerated liver and kidney, collapsed lungs, a damaged artery, five fractures in his spine, eight broken ribs, and broken arm (he got landed on in the 250 LCQ and is in the ICU)
Brutal night for sure. I have to wonder if this will push Reed into retirement...or will he do one more year and hopefully end it on a positive note.

Also, did you see how high Brayton got launched :eek: Was it the tire of the bike he landed on that flung him up or did he just bounce off the bike?

It sure looked like the tire kicked him upwards and onwards!:cool:

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Brutal night for sure. I have to wonder if this will push Reed into retirement...or will he do one more year and hopefully end it on a positive note.

Also, did you see how high Brayton got launched :eek: Was it the tire of the bike he landed on that flung him up or did he just bounce off the bike?

It sure looked like the tire kicked him upwards and onwards!:cool:

The footage that I saw looked like he bounced off of Breece's rear tire and got launched. Definitely a brutal one.

I heard an interview with Jason Thomas (one of Reed's best friends) and he said that if Reed can get a ride next year and doesn't have an offer to go race WRC, he will be back, he still has fun racing. CR22 also posted on IG that he is hoping to be back for Vegas to get his 250th career start.

thmterry

Reaction score
What do you guys think about the Triple Crown racing?

riverroyal

Reaction score
Im tied for 1st with some guy....ha

I like the triple. At least from my couch i think its a better 2 hours of watching

I took wilson off 3rd at the last minute and put him 5th! Great night for the guy

riverroyal

Reaction score
That was fun! I had 1st and second
I had 3, 4, 5 just not in the order they finished.
See how the points play out tomorrow.

pavski2

Reaction score
No final results until Monday at 11:00

thmterry

Reaction score
Who thought at the beginning of the season that Webb would be the Champion this year? Last year Jason Anderson, Tomac and Musquin need to change something.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Anderson was a fluke. Webb was on a yamaha.
I thought it was tomacs year

thmterry

Reaction score
I couldnt figure anything out this year. I thought for sure it would be Tomacs championship. But I did win $10 from Rocky mountain.