WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unreal, poachers......

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Find another bear den and stake the fuckers out in front of it. Let them be the sleeping bruin's spring fest dinner.

You just can't punish assholes like that severely enough.:mad:

Last edited:

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I saw that yesterday, in my book there’s only one punishment for sick individuals like that. How anyone could do that is beyond me, makes me sick.

4Waters

Reaction score
There is not a word in the English language to describe those 2 cocksucker, asshole's, pieces of shit..... are all to nice. One of my coworkers and I were watching that this morning and we had to turn it off, we just couldn't stand to hear the cubs screaming, it's an easy shot they are asleep but no you're such a bad shot at 15' or less that you wound it. Cowards.

There is no place for them to go, I mean hell has standards and they don't meet them.

W.O.T

Reaction score
That is terrible. I cant believe how little the punishments are. I don't even want to watch the video.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Assholes, throw the key away. It’s obvious they have no fucking brains.

MOUZER

Reaction score
like a car wreck i wanna look but im not .............wont watch

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Didn't watch the video, read the article. Their punishment isn't enough. Lets find a den with a mother bear and a couple cups in the spring and stuff their asses in there. Let the bears hand out their own justice.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Didn't watch the video, read the article. Their punishment isn't enough. Lets find a den with a mother bear and a couple cups in the spring and stuff their asses in there. Let the bears hand out their own justice.
I'd prefer they get placed in with a big ol' boar Griz that wakes up hungry and in a bad mood. Love to hear the sound of the crunch when he bites their empty fucking skulls.:mad:

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
like a car wreck i wanna look but im not .............wont watch
I'm the same, human injuries doesn't bother me (except women and children) but stuff involving cruelity to animals especily young ones totality upset me :mad:.
So l will not watch this video, sorry just the way l am :(.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
That's some fucked up shit! :(

And then we have the left leaning humane society turning it political.

Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 2.08.23 PM.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That's some fucked up shit! :(

And then we have the left leaning humane society turning it political.

View attachment 740424
So they try to spin it as this will be the norm? Federal as well as state laws most places have been setup so that you can only kill during certain seasons...winter wouldn't be the case. Most states will also have the clause for protection of self and one's own livestock.

I have no problem with poaching, if it is to survive hard times and feed your family. Killing for the sake of killing, just not right :(

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I am not going to watch that. I do not want to see animals being killed just to be killed. I have zero problem with hunting I have zero problem with slaughtering animals. To kill something for just a second killing it I do not I want to see it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
As previously stated, white trash pieces of shit. Scum. Then to politicize the video, makes the entire thing a POS.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Probably happens way more than we think. These mental pygmies just happened to do it on camera.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
As a hunter I won’t even watch the video.

These people are the lowest of low.

Old Texan

Reaction score
As a hunter I won’t even watch the video.

These people are the lowest of low.
Hopefully someone will do a follow up and cancel these 2 assholes ticket out in the bush......Sadly there are more of these type assholes in the world than most realize.:mad:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
No way in hell I'm going to watch that.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I watched it, they shot in to a den and you couldn't see what they were shooting. Not trying to downplay it, just is what it is. These jackasses need to go to jail for a long while, what they did is despicable. Why is the question I have, so you can show your cool ass in a photo on the internet with the mama bears paw raised? Shooting the cubs just sealed the deal, the father is a total low life white trash POS, and his kid is a close second. These are the 2 percent that fuck it up for the other portion of the human race, just becuase they slinked there way to Alaska doesn't mean shit. Same asshats that punk people at ballgames, same asshats that steal other peoples stuff.