WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

wanted to buy

mobldj

Reaction score
yes i dislike lake lice as much as anyone......but looking for 2 seadoos or waverunners to putt down to rr or sundance during the week with the wife instead of launching the toon.anyone got 2 older 4 strokes collecting dust they want to get rid of ?

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
yes i dislike lake lice as much as anyone......but looking for 2 seadoos or waverunners to putt down to rr or sundance during the week with the wife instead of launching the toon.anyone got 2 older 4 strokes collecting dust they want to get rid of ?

Have two, 1999 GTI (which is a two stroke) 2007 GTI with almost no hours. On a tandem axle trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score
These just listed I tried to tag you on the link but it would not work.
Screenshot_20190521-140654_Samsung Internet.jpg

wa4stroker

Reaction score
Have two, 1999 GTI (which is a two stroke) 2007 GTI with almost no hours. On a tandem axle trailer

That’s a good motor, oil injected. Yes costly that a 4 stroke to service.

FishSniper

Reaction score
These just listed I tried to tag you on the link but it would not work. View attachment 756142
I have owned both Types mentioned Here. The Yamaha FX-140s are reliable and good skis the sea doo rxp's are much faster and more nimble since they are two seaters and are more costly to run and service due to the superchargers. The RXP's listed on here look to be in very good shape from the pictures. Just depends what your looking for Yamaha more cruiser type RXP's more sporty.