WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone try a Lifetime cooler?

tunnel vision

Reaction score
So were out shopping for a new cooler, have had a coleman extreme 5 day for the last ten years, amazing cooler, won it at the Eliminator regatta. Since then we have bought two more that don't hold a candle to the old one. So we set out to buy a Yeti, wholly smokes $399.00 for a cooler. So as we are looking at the different size a sales girl walks over and says, you know Walmart carries one made by Lifetime, 55qt. for under a $100.00. So just for the heck of it we found a WalMart and checked them out. Sure enough they are $97.00, 7 day ice retention, roto molded, gasketed and just a nice piece for the money.
I read so reviews and they were quite positive with one exception, if it tips over water will leak past the gasket. Well I have never ever had a cooler tip over so I said what the hell I'll give it a try.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I have two Lifetimes and most of my buddies have them. They work great! Made in the USA too! Ice retention is very good and quite heavy. I leave them at the trailer and use the soft Titan's out on the boat.

Rotten deal

Reaction score
We have one on toon . Kept ice 5 days during desert storm week.

tunnel vision

Reaction score
I have two Lifetimes and most of my buddies have them. They work great! Made in the USA too! Ice retention is very good and quite heavy. I leave them at the trailer and use the soft Titan's out on the boat.
Good to hear!

77charger

Reaction score
Seen them there i have the ozark trails one it does pretty good can hold a weekend in the heat with going in an out of it for beer Thurs to mon morning,During the winter it will go 10 days very easy.