WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oh you tough guys are funny

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I musy have missed it, what started this?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That’s an interesting question.. Ya see it started back when a guy named Viscious13 joined the website. He was young, had some points to prove and a chip on his shoulder. It was made very clear that he isn’t gonna back down to anyone for any reason ever..

During that same time period there’s some members that took exception to that member. We will for the sake of accuracy call them Joe and Randy aka OSB & S&L not to be confused with the left leaning comedy show.

They like to snipe at old V13 and do their best to put him on tilt..

Over the years V13 changed his screen name and his attitude. He went from I’ll beat your ass and nobody needs a gun ever.. To a gun toting red blooded American versed in luxury, in a fascinating transformation of character and ideological beliefs.. It truly was inspirational and gives me hope for the future of this great nation.

Moving back to the point though whatever triggered the bad blood from way back obviously has not been laid to rest but rather has festered and grown into this ridiculous bullshit that we see in this thread, the previous thread, and yes even on Facebook.

The sad part about it is all three are family men with kids.. all three are genuinely nice people, that would probably get along famously in person. I know their kids would anyways. Yet you stick a keyboard in between some people and sometimes someway it devolves into this bullshit.

The actual subject matter at hand is almost irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the jackass in the cheetah or following someone to a dock or not.

It has to do with finding something, anything to disagree on then digging heels into the ground so hard on whatever position it is that it invariably ends with “fuck you.. NO FUCK YOU!”

Which then goes too “try me cocksucker!”

Now the reality is being that we are all grown adults with kids, careers, assets etc.. one would think we could set this petty shit aside and just say “fuck it man it’s all good.” And move on, but rather with this particular trio it goes round and round and has morphed into a legitimate hatred of each other when none of them even actually know each other. Lol

I’d like to propose a truce to the trio and maybe a reset? Or even the other way, I have access to an octagon and let them go at it so long as they all agree to let it go afterwards..

ELE - Everybody Love Everybody. We are all rdp’ers here dammit!

- written from the store front shittter that does have toilet paper.

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That’s an interesting question.. Ya see it started back when a guy named Viscious13 joined the website. He was young, had some points to prove and a chip on his shoulder. It was made very clear that he isn’t gonna back down to anyone for any reason ever..

During that same time period there’s some members that took exception to that member. We will for the sake of accuracy call them Joe and Randy aka OSB & S&L not to be confused with the left leaning comedy show.

Over the years V13 changed his screen name and his attitude. He went from I’ll beat your ass and nobody needs a gun ever.. To a gun toting red blooded American versed in luxury, in a fascinating transformation of character and ideological beliefs.. It truly was inspirational and gives me hope for the future of this great nation.

Moving back to the point though whatever triggered the bad blood from way back when he obviously not been laid to rest but rather has festered and grown into this ridiculous bullshit that we see in this thread, the previous thread, and yes even on Facebook.

The sad part about it is all three are family men with kids.. all three are genuinely nice people, that would probably get along famously in person. I know their kids would anyways. Yet you stick a keyboard in between some people and sometimes someway it devolves into this bullshit.

The actual subject matter at hand is almost irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the jackass in the cheetah or following someone to a dock or not.

It has to do with finding something, anything to disagree on then digging heels into the ground so hard on whatever position it is that it invariably ends with “fuck you.. NO FUCK YOU!”

Now the reality is being that we are all grown adults with kids, careers, assets etc.. one would think we could set this petty shit aside and just say “fuck it man it’s all good.” And move on, but rather with this particular trio it goes round and round and has morphed into a legitimate hatred of each other when none of them even actually know each other. Lol

I’d like to propose a truce to the trio and maybe a reset? Or even the other way, I have access to an octagon and let them go at it so long as they all agree to let it go afterwards..
#countmein

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I vote octagon, that would be hilarious.

The maturity of rdp.. lol.

I’m not some bad ass, but I wouldn’t get in an octagon with Vic. Randy seems to almost be wanting too.

Be an interesting concept though and I could probably get a few sponsors and sell tickets.. maybe even get a few other feuds on here settles at the same time. Lol.

LOF could announce it because god knows that fucking guy has something to say about literally everything. :D

That said I’d prefer the truce.. Even if I can picture the Maxed Out Marine / Detail specialties fight Jersey vs the home loan vs The union and we can’t forget best muffler shop in there somewhere.

RCDave

Reaction score

I’m not some bad ass, but I wouldn’t get in an octagon with Vic. Randy seems to almost be wanting too.

Be an interesting concept though and I could probably get a few sponsors and sell tickets.. maybe even get a few other feuds on here settles at the same time. Lol.

LOF could announce it because god knows that fucking guy has something to say about literally everything. :D

That said I’d prefer the truce.. Even if I can picture the Maxed Out Marine / Detail specialties fight Jersey vs the home loan vs The union and we can’t forget best muffler shop in there somewhere.

The revenue from that would likely bankroll a new Hallett 400. Lol

Runs2rch

Reaction score

Moving back to the point though whatever triggered the bad blood from way back obviously has not been laid to rest but rather has festered and grown into this ridiculous bullshit that we see in this thread, the previous thread, and yes even on Facebook.

You're legs have to be numb after writing that novel! Hahaha

RCDave

Reaction score
Might as well got for the Hallett trifecta!!

We could set up a grey goose & tonic bar in the cabin. Chill down the anger. Lol

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
To make matters even worse.. I’m sitting on the shitter in black bear taking a wickedly wet shit and I just reach over to grab some shit tickets and there isn’t any!!

FML..
So in short, you are saying that it's probably time to toss out that thong you've been wearing way too long? Lol love you Dave! :D

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I’ll vote Havasu octagon aka the sandbar.... wives screaming, kids crying, blood dripping. Would be a great way to hit the reset button. :)

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Better call ahead as we aren’t open on sundays. Lol
Fuck! That's right! We'll be around till Wednesday after. Hanging out poolside at the Springs if and the family wants to come hang out and have some beers and dinner!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

How much will beer cost?

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score

you got the beginning of our relationship correct but for quite a while now me and Vic are buds. Joe and Vic not so much. I am trying to get the 2 together on the dock or sandbar to simply "talk it out". By the way Bpracing1127, my money is on Vic.
I am all about peace, unless it's a chick fight. Then it's on like donkey kong

Last edited:

redone76

Reaction score
58112121172__26E1E0DB-9312-494F-956A-FC4517B223A8.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

Hot damn this thread got me knocking back Naturdays getting caught up after wrenching on the buggy all day! Hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nrbr

Reaction score
When rd builds his octogan he should name it "the dock"

nrbr

Reaction score

"In the warriors code there is no surrender" rocky 4

Backlash

Reaction score
When rd builds his octogan he should name it "the dock"

So, that means those of us who drew this thread to the forefront, should earn some type of royalties for the use of the name, correct?? :D

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score

you add mud wrestling (female only!) and i'm buyin' tickets for sure

ridebig

Reaction score
After reading this thread I’ve decided that all inmates in this thread need to meet at lets say Topoc. There will be team Joe and team Vic. Those guys will pic team mates and then we can have a Grammer or spelling bee. Then a throw down. Losers buy after. Maybe RD can bring some swag down.

Btw my grammar and spelling suck lol

Backlash

Reaction score
Like they say.....

"If you're not smart, you better be tough!"

:D

JD D05

Reaction score
you got the beginning of our relationship correct but for quite a while now me and Vic are buds. Joe and Vic not so much. I am trying to get the 2 together on the dock or sandbar to simply "talk it out". By the way Bpracing1127, my money is on Vic.
I am all about peace, unless it's a chick fight. Then it's on like donkey kong

So you got Vic over Joe huh.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
After reading this thread I’ve decided that all inmates in this thread need to meet at lets say Topoc. There will be team Joe and team Vic. Those guys will pic team mates and then we can have a Grammer or spelling bee. Then a throw down. Losers buy after. Maybe RD can bring some swag down.

Btw my grammar and spelling suck lol

I’m way too old and broke down to fight, but I’m all about a good spelling and grammar jamboree!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
For the record, I have NEVER had an issue with Vic or anyone on this board, for that matter. Seems that sometimes my opinion or view on something triggers him to go at me and I react, in a fashion sometimes, that is in poor form.

If anyone is familiar with a DISC test, I am a 99 D and 90 I. He is probably the same, and we are both A type personalities, so we clash and then make up. The half Italian and German in me doesn't help either. One side is angry/crazy and the other is stubborn, so it is hard for me to let go of things and I snap, easily. I am working on this part of my life.

I used to be arch enemies with Robert Hoffman, now we are friends. Why?? Because life is too short to have enemies, hold grudges and fight over petty shit. My ex neighbor, who I almost went to blows with, we are great friends again.

I have been here long enough that most of you know, I would give the shirt off my back for any of you fuckers, including Vic.

A blowup Sumo suit match amongst RDP members would be epic though!

For what it is worth, I am writing this while taking a shit........

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk