WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Rental Companies in Parker.... What are my options?

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Coming out for our annual River trip on the 10th and just found out my boat might not be ready in time for the trip. We’re meeting a few other families so rescheduling isn’t an option. I’m hoping for the best and that the part comes in in time but figured I better start looking at options. Any recommendations or places to stay away from?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have no idea. You might have better luck looking at rental companies in Havasu and seeing if they will take it down to Parker assuming that’s where you are headed to.

If not hit up old @RiverDave and borrow one of his multiple boats... it’s like a dealership over there right now.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Get wet has some pontoons and skis. My sister rented a toon a few years back from them.. No complaints to think of.. Other than them ...i cant think of anyone else in town renting botes.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
My sister rented a toon from pirates. Pricing was pretty good if I remember right

Jaycrash450

Reaction score
I can definitely recommend Get Wet. Last year for Labor Day weekend we rented a toon from them. They were friendly and made the rental process easy. They even picked me up and dropped me off from pirates.

cuz_im_CR

Reaction score
Toys for rent llc in Havasu has some nice boats. He will deliver to you in Parker.

I’ve rented from companies in Parker and their pontoons were hammered. This company has brand new boats.

IMG_1015.jpg

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Get wet rentals where riverside drive splits from 95, people seem to be happy with them

I can't wait to get some pix of Boschma and family in one of those green monsters as they pass by. It'll put a whole new meaning to the word, "Parkabillie" o_O

He might as well bring some of these out to dress the rental up a bit. :D

1_1a5d58cbf8c4dbdb824a0c01371c9709.jpg

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
I can't wait to get some pix of Boschma and family in one of those green monsters as they pass by. It'll put a whole new meaning to the word, "Parkabillie" o_O

He might as well bring some of these out to dress the rental up a bit. :D

View attachment 760188

Lmao! Thanks! I’m still trying to hold onto a glimmer of hope we will have our boat.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
send a couple wheels of pizza to said shop working on boat...can't hurt, good luck