WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Today is Swedens national day! Celebrate with me!

d4l

Reaction score
I celbrated like I usually do, first work and now some drinks and bbq at the porch. Cheers my friends! 4th of July is approaching and is just as important for me[emoji1236][emoji631]

I just wish our nation looked at the National day/day of independence like America does. Its something big and should be celebrated.
A poll from one of our bigger newspapers today showed that about 2/3 of the people dont even care, atleast not more then its a national holliday and they dont have to go to work. Its sad, but thats what our country has bacome.

IMG_5088.jpg
IMG_5089.jpg
EF49E6D2-4695-4F7D-8C50-0CB0AC6D3B56-27049-00001F36AE25497A.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

AZBrummett21

It's a Brummett
Reaction score
Happy National Day. What’s the temperature? Looks beautiful...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score
I celbrated like I usually do, first work and now some drinks and bbq at the porch. Cheers my friends! 4th of July is approaching and is just as important for me[emoji1236][emoji631]

I just wish our nation looked at the National day/day of independence like America does. Its something big and should be celebrated.
A poll from one of our bigger newspapers today showed that about 2/3 of the people dont even care, atleast not more then its a national holliday and they dont have to go to work. Its sad, but thats what our country has bacome.

View attachment 761553 View attachment 761554 View attachment 761555

Looks warm what are the temps for you guys this time of year?

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I went to IKEA to celebrate but they weren't doing anything special. Gonna make some meatballs and celebrate

d4l

Reaction score
Looks warm what are the temps for you guys this time of year?

Its ups and downs, varies from around 60/65 up to 85/90 on hot days.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You’re more American than many Americans I know [emoji24]

[emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was about to say the same. You are on a pretty “right” website and we still care but I’d wager 40% of Americans don’t even know why we celebrate Memorial Day / 4th of July / Labor Day etc..

rvrrun

Reaction score
I’ll celebrate it! My grandfathers, father emigrated from Sweden. I’m adopted, and great grandpa changed the family name (from Hanson) because the mail kept getting mixed up in MN. So, I’m probably less Swedish than anyone, but I’m still proud to be Swedish.

Reactions: d4l

d4l

Reaction score
I’ll celebrate it! My grandfathers, father emigrated from Sweden. I’m adopted, and great grandpa changed the family name (from Hanson) because the mail kept getting mixed up in MN. So, I’m probably less Swedish than anyone, but I’m still proud to be Swedish.

Im happy to hear that[emoji847]

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

depositphotos_158329812-stock-illustration-sweden-national-day-flat-patriotic.jpg

Lifes Rough

Reaction score

I don't know you but I can tell you are a great man, enjoy your holiday and thank you for recognizing ours. I think you do the bigger boat thing but if ever in the states and want to ride in one of the original type 18 - 20 ft blown v-drives let me know. Again Happy national day

d4l

Reaction score
I don't know you but I can tell you are a great man, enjoy your holiday and thank you for recognizing ours. I think you do the bigger boat thing but if ever in the states and want to ride in one of the original type 18 - 20 ft blown v-drives let me know. Again Happy national day

Thank you sir!
I myself own a 20 ft V-drive[emoji847] not blown tho!

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Does everyone in Sweden like these guys?
Does anyone?
I do. :)

d4l

Reaction score
Does everyone in Sweden like these guys?
Does anyone?
I do. :)

I enjoy em, seen em live aswell. Friend is a huge fan, he have several paintings made by the singer and have met them many times :)

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Next year they will cancel it to celebrate romadad instead lol

d4l

Reaction score
Next year they will cancel it to celebrate romadad instead lol

I fear for the worst!

Been a tradition that when schools are out for the summer, kids and patents gather in the church, the kids sing and there are speaches etc. Thats gone now, we all know why. Its been like that since the educational system was introduced, not anymore.