RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Rented the limo again.. lol

46A9A124-D942-46E1-B9E1-1CDC0B1E3E25.jpeg

I can’t help it.. Laughlin is calling!

Singleton

Reaction score
You go from posting how you are getting older and can’t entertain Neil in one thread, to acting like a single college aged frat boy in another.

Your wife is an angel. Mine would be pissed if I stayed up all night and not around to help in the morning. Hell, even traveling and entertaining customers, I am still in my hotel by midnight.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Be there around 2pm Dave!

ChasingPaper

Reaction score
When we doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
You go from posting how you are getting older and can’t entertain Neil in one thread, to acting like a single college aged frat boy in another.

Your wife is an angel. Mine would be pissed if I stayed up all night and not around to help in the morning. Hell, even traveling and entertaining customers, I am still in my hotel by midnight.

Same here man. I guess im getting old. When Im out of town at work I still maintain early to bed hours.

I have seen a trend in RD's posts the last few days also! Kinda odd. He wants to do the "RDP Girls Gone Wild" Boat and now the Pre Dawn Laughlin Bombing run. LOL...

Coming from someone who has been on both sides of the Grass, the family activities are something I could never buy, and cherish now. I had the million dollar high rise condo, Ferrari, and went out every night, traveled every weekend. But I was never happy. Shit is artificial.

And yes, I like titties too, but I don't need to throw beads to see em!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Well.. we do the best we can, and you ain’t me, and I’m not you.

Singleton

Reaction score
Same here man. I guess im getting old. When Im out of town at work I still maintain early to bed hours.

I have seen a trend in RD's posts the last few days also! Kinda odd. He wants to do the "RDP Girls Gone Wild" Boat and now the Pre Dawn Laughlin Bombing run. LOL...

Coming from someone who has been on both sides of the Grass, the family activities are something I could never buy, and cherish now. I had the million dollar high rise condo, Ferrari, and went out every night, traveled every weekend. But I was never happy. Shit is artificial.

X2. My dad worked insane hours, never made it to any of my school or after school events. I promised my wife I would not miss unless out of town traveling for work. Can’t get time back and my dads biggest regret in life “missing his kid growing up”
Best thing I did was turn down a huge promotion and raise and accepted another job that allows me to work from home when not traveling for customers. Pay is less, but I am happier seeing my kid grow then worrying about how much $$ I am making and my job title.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Dude I have been going to Laughlin for years... whenever the duck I want.

Don’t put your life on me.

I am good where I’m at. Been going to Laughlin since I was 16.

image.jpg

Singleton

Reaction score
Well.. we do the best we can, and you ain’t me, and I’m not you.

I know you are around for your kids more then most! Just saying your wife’s an angel for allowing you do do these things.

Also you can’t bitch about getting old in one thread then do an all nighter :)

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

My wife would push me out the door and “be happy to sleep in and not get slapped in the face with a dick in the morning.”

That is unless Bildoe sneaks over while I’m gone.

Last edited:

Ladsm

Reaction score
RD where is that bloody from??, Heading to our BHC house tonight and I need one of those.

JD D05

Reaction score
My wife would push me out the door and “be happy to sleep in and not get slapped in the face with a dick in the morning.”

Do you really slap her in the face with a dick?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I can pull all nighters when it has to be done...finishing a job that needs be, getting a car finished for or to a race or show...Mainlining coffee and Monsters.

When I was younger though, at the bars, I learned real quick the truth behind the saying "A 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2" Alcohol and fatigue is a bad combination...grab your boots and haul ass!

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I know you are around for your kids more then most! Just saying your wife’s an angel for allowing you do do these things.

You don’t have to worry about me. He tried to drag me with him. I just had a huge headache or I would have gone. I don’t mind his random Laughlin trips to reset. I take off on girls weekends randomly for the same purpose. We are always home with our kids and we are burning the candle at both ends with our businesses. We live our work unfortunately. It can be overwhelming at times but it’s the path we chose.

Glad he had fun...just wish he would have made it rain when he came home!

JD D05

Reaction score
You don’t have to worry about me. He tried to drag me with him. I just had a huge headache or I would have gone. I don’t mind his random Laughlin trips to reset. I take off on girls weekends randomly for the same purpose. We are always home with our kids and we are burning the candle at both ends with our businesses. We live our work unfortunately. It can be overwhelming at times but it’s the path we chose.

Ya but he called us "BITCHES"

wzuber

Reaction score

sure he can, it's his website, his life and his choice and he just did it...haha
come on you dude, you know, it's just that part of transitioning from the young stud with endless energy to the old worn out fart with great stories. haha The pain from choices like these are where wisdom come from, the wisdom to know when to say yes and bear the aftermath/results of another great time out with peeps and the wisdom to know when to pass. Besides, I'm living vicariously through this dude, do you mind if I have a little fun and live a little too?? lol
Tear it up Dave... do some lines, slam $$$um shots, beers, smoke a bowl and most importantly jump on the $100.00 tables and go big....this wigga's feelin lucky today. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Brings a whole different thread.. two types.

Bear Down

Reaction score

Its called having the right partner.... If you did these types of runs single, while dating...Why not married? In my opinion, its a trust deal.. Its a great feeling. My old lady knows that I would not risk my family/marriage, so she is good with me doing my thing when needed, shes just hard on me making sure I don't drive after drinking.... Have at it old man....I'm 44 ... I can still party like a 26 year old.... just not as often and hurts more when I do. I am milking every ounce of youth I can squeeze out my body before I hit 50...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

The difference is the “allow” part.

Like I said your situation is different then mine.

0F24BF6C-BC2F-4D25-9D41-44FA86D54ECC.jpeg

I’m good where I’m at.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Its called having the right partner.... If you did these types of runs single, while dating...Why not married? In my opinion, its a trust deal.. Its a great feeling. My old lady knows that I would not risk my family/marriage, so she is good with me doing my thing when needed, shes just hard on me making sure I don't drive after drinking.... Have at it old man....I'm 44 ... I can still party like a 26 year old.... just not as often and hurts more when I do. I am milking every ounce of youth I can squeeze out my body before I hit 50...
Gets even harder in your mid to latter 50's, trust me:(

HitIt

Reaction score
That Bloody Mary is rad. Yum.

Since the RDP team is staffing up, they should hire someone to administer IV hydration services in the office to give all of the old folks on this site a boost after a long night (10:30PM, 11 with wife's permission) of partying.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Ah the life of an internet celebrity. Kinda like the rock star life

Listen a rock stars job is to live the party lifestyle. It makes everyone love and admire them and want to be like them. In turn the fans buy the product. It’s a tried and true formula

So RD is really just improving his business with all this publicity

To be a rock star

:D

wzuber

Reaction score
That Bloody Mary is rad. Yum.

Since the RDP team is staffing up, they should hire someone to administer IV hydration services in the office to give all of the old folks on this site a boost after a long night (10:30PM, 11 with wife's permission) of partying.
lol

Bear Down

Reaction score
Gets even harder in your mid to latter 50's, trust me:(

Yeah, the mind is forcing the body to do things based on "party memory"... its starting to become a constant battle of "Fucking feels great to be dry this long " to, "damn these cocktails are soooo good and I feel great, LETS GO!.......morning comes and then... Damn that wasn't worth it "...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ah the life of an internet celebrity. Kinda like the rock star life

Listen a rock stars job is to live the party lifestyle. It makes everyone love and admire them and want to be like them. In turn the fans buy the product. It’s a tried and true formula

So RD is really just improving his business with all this publicity

To be a rock star

:D

Just for reference, The pic he posed above was a limo with a couple guys and some take out.

Looks like a fun trip but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.... The guy went to Laughlin for a evening (morning?) of fun, not a coke fueled multi day bender with a limo full of strippers lol.

Singleton

Reaction score
Damn....What's up with the fun police lately? They be shittin on everyone's thread.

Most likely jealous of the fun RD has.
I know I am on occasion when I see the adventures he has after I am sound asleep. Just have to remind myself, I have to be up and functional by 7am every day to deal with customers and make sure the wife’s bakery (dam side business) is not overrunning the family schedule.