WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

****PONTOON BUBBLE....****

warlock250

Reaction score
About 8 minutes after I buy one, then the tanking will begin.
I have no clue what this is about?? Also, what do Illegals have to do with this?? :confused:
I fat fingered the phone this is where I was quoting from..

Live life now guys if you sit on the sideline waiting for the apocalypse to happen tour missing good times. Just sayin
You could get killed 8 minutes from now so with that thought process maybe stay home to be safe. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
I fat fingered the phone this is where I was quoting from..

Live life now guys if you sit on the sideline waiting for the apocalypse to happen tour missing good times. Just sayin
You could get killed 8 minutes from now so with that thought process maybe stay home to be safe. [emoji6]

If you saw the list of toys I already own you would realize there's no need to worry about me.
I do agree with the sentiment though.

guest hs

Reaction score
The IO ones with reverse facing loungers are selling for more now then they did new! If you can even find one!
I believe we have one of those for sale up front a few years old with 350 mag and Bravo 3

guest hs

Reaction score
There's a lot of profit margin in 200K Poontoons when you start doing the math. I can't for the life of me know why you would pick a pontoon over say a Howard 288 or Nordic Deckboat? There is really no comparison in quality! The resale value 10-15 years down the road from now is where it will really cost you!!!
Yah about 50K profit in a 200K pontoon sale

guest hs

Reaction score
WHY I WAS ASKING, THE PLACE I BOUGHT MY PONTOONS SOLD 54 LAST MO. ,THATS JUST ONE STORE, THERE ARE PONTOON DEALERS ON EVERY CORNER IN HAVASU... THATS A LOT OF PONTOONS....
Uhhhh they are a little off on that number my SouthBay rep. which is their Berkshire rep. was just in my office and he said that’s a highly inflated number!

Andy B.

Reaction score
54 That's 2.7 mil in profit time to retire lol!!!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Uhhhh they are a little off on that number my SouthBay rep. which is their Berkshire rep. was just in my office and he said that’s a highly inflated number!

Lol...ya think....pretty easy to see the unsold inventory sitting in the parking lot week after week.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
I walked around Steve (Sue) Cheetah @ Cactus last Friday.Steve had just set her down in the parking lot.That Cheetah was the finest boat parked @ Cactus,outside or in the showroom.Well Done Steve,incredible program you must have keeping a boat in that condition.
We just ceramic coated it a couple of months ago. . .

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I'll ask again, why the hard-on for Cactus Marine?? So your rep has a crystal ball that tells him how many Godfreys they've sold?? Come on dude, competition is good.

guest hs

Reaction score
I'll ask again, why the hard-on for Cactus Marine?? So your rep has a crystal ball that tells him how many Godfreys they've sold?? Come on dude, competition is good.
He gets a print out that shows what has been delivered in his zone no need for a crystal ball I don’t have a hard on for them but I do for people that bullshit in my same industry.

milkmoney

Reaction score
He gets a print out that shows what has been delivered in his zone no need for a crystal ball I don’t have a hard on for them but I do for people that bullshit in my same industry.
You must have a hard on every day ......lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Well then, you must have a constant hard-on because after being in the industry for 41 years, there's a bunch of bullshiters in it!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
There's a lot of profit margin in 200K Poontoons when you start doing the math. I can't for the life of me know why you would pick a pontoon over say a Howard 288 or Nordic Deckboat? There is really no comparison in quality! The resale value 10-15 years down the road from now is where it will really cost you!!!

Because you can have it today and not wait.

Resale and boats are mutually exclusive terms anyway.

warlock250

Reaction score
Dan doesn't know shit cause that printout is not current and it never reflects correctly. Tell him stuff that report where the sun doesn't shine. Haters gonna hate.

warlock250

Reaction score
Lol...ya think....pretty easy to see the unsold inventory sitting in the parking lot week after week.
That Cactus store sells more in one month than Jim orders for the whole year from Southbay. They sold more at the LA Boat Show than Jr's sells in a year ask Dan he will tell you. [emoji23]

warlock250

Reaction score
Yah about 50K profit in a 200K pontoon sale
Since you like numbers so much Cactus Rv sells volume and has a skinny margin, unlike Jr motors and other small time dealers that have to make huge margins. JR Motors is on average 15k profit margin that's what they gotta make to keep a floating down the river. Wanna get laid away and be buried in a boat buy from them.

guest hs

Reaction score
Since you like numbers so much Cactus Rv sells volume and has a skinny margin, unlike Jr motors and other small time dealers that have to make huge margins. JR Motors is on average 15k profit margin that's what they gotta make to keep a floating down the river. Wanna get laid away and be buried in a boat buy from them.

You must work for Cactus.

warlock250

Reaction score
Most likely
When you give out name and number for someone in warranty department it's pretty much a given
Phoenix location
https://www.cactusrvcenter.com/map-hours-directions-boats-motorhomes-trailers-dealership--locations
First sign of a bubble toon burst you'll see a volumn dealer shut down when they can't keep the lights on in a big showroom
I don't think they even do any service work
Funny how it's ok to slam another dealer though
You are low IQ individual. You think Mercury, Yamaha, Honda, Evinrude, Berkshire, Godfrey, Sylvan, Rinker Hurricane, would allow a store to be a dealer without service area. Boy you keep showing how sharp you are.. Maybe you should stay off the keyboard cause your ignorance is really shinning strong. You couldn't pay there Electric bill I bet. The inside of that place is 25,000 Sqft try and cool it down in the summer. Lmao.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Speaking of IQ's
It's "their"
It's "shining"
My point exactly. How can they cool that place down when the bubble bursts?
This is how you treat your customer's $60k+ toons
Just drop them on the ground like an empty beer can
No carpet or blocks, nothing
20190525_064650_HDR1 by 185 EZ, on Flickr

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
Ive been to cocktus rv in havasu i think 3 times. Once looking at toon. Once rv for me. Once with my sister.
Ever time i wonder why i went. The boats on the asphalt just bother me. Plus the sales guys had no idea about the products.

Now......i have been to JR. One guy in particular know his shit there. Id buy at JR, i wont at cactus.

Also, the complete shit talk from this warlock guy will guarantee i will never set foot on that mall lot to look at a boat or rv.

Dude, back off the energy drinks. The attitude is not real welcome here. If its your business or someone you know your not helping sales

warlock250

Reaction score
Ive been to cocktus rv in havasu i think 3 times. Once looking at toon. Once rv for me. Once with my sister.
Ever time i wonder why i went. The boats on the asphalt just bother me. Plus the sales guys had no idea about the products.

Now......i have been to JR. One guy in particular know his shit there. Id buy at JR, i wont at cactus.

Also, the complete shit talk from this warlock guy will guarantee i will never set foot on that mall lot to look at a boat or rv.

Dude, back off the energy drinks. The attitude is not real welcome here. If its your business or someone you know your not helping sales
Old saying is some people aren't worth selling to also.

riverroyal

Reaction score
One other thing...i bought at got water. The deal was solid. Price was fair. After relationship is exactly what i want. Low volume, quality service.
If cactus is high volume and cheaper so what. Boat ownership is long term

warlock250

Reaction score
It's "their"
It's "shining"
Sorry my mistake. Using my phone a d not paying attention since this is all just for fun right.

When it bursts maybe just lay low and enjoy life. Life not about Money. So who cares anyhow. I'm living my dream and it's all good. WINNERS WIN.
#WINNING

Either soar with the Eagles or cluck with the Chickens it's your choice. Cluck cluck haha

riverroyal

Reaction score
Sorry my mistake. Using my phone a d not paying attention since this is all just for fun right.

When it bursts maybe just lay low and enjoy life. Life not about Money. So who cares anyhow. I'm living my dream and it's all good. WINNERS WIN.
#WINNING

Either soar with the Eagles or cluck with the Chickens it's your choice. Cluck cluck haha

You gotta be drinking?

warlock250

Reaction score
You gotta be drinking?
Life is Good don't take it so serious. Beer is good. You don't know me so don't judge me haha.
Winning is not for everyone and I get a good laugh out of internet fun.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Beer is good no doubt. Im not judging anyone. I still wont buy from cactus though. Not because of a internet conversation, i seriously had zero luck with sales guys there. They just didnt know the product.
Im shopping now, taking my time to make a 15 year rv purchase

warlock250

Reaction score
Beer is good no doubt. Im not judging anyone. I still wont buy from cactus though. Not because of a internet conversation, i seriously had zero luck with sales guys there. They just didnt know the product.
Im shopping now, taking my time to make a 15 year rv purchase
It's all good.
You know its about the product not some sales person that doesn't know his shit. I pretty much know what it is I want and have already done all my homework so a sales guy doesn't matter to me. And when it comes to getting work done I fix it myself. Cheers

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My 11 year old I/O toon is the first boat in 25 years of owning boats I could sell for more than I paid for it every year I've owned it (8).

Crazy

You just described almost every used boat sold in the last 12 years..

Inventory is dried up and used is going for crazy prices!

riverroyal

Reaction score

Is it time to sell? Serious, you know more than most.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Cactus gonna do alright untill some little kid gets run over in that UNFENCED PARKING LOT.Parents looking at toons ,and some old lady concentrating on Petsmart not good.

warlock250

Reaction score
Cactus gonna do alright untill some little kid gets run over in that UNFENCED PARKING LOT.Parents looking at toons ,and some old lady concentrating on Petsmart not good.
Mall better have some insurance. You let your kids run Amok where you go. It's a parking lot lol don't get so serious now. Where's the parental responsiblity is Havasu in California!!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Mall better have some insurance. You let your kids run Amok where you go. It's a parking lot lol don't get so serious now. Where's the parental responsiblity is Havasu in California!!!!

Not talking my Kids.You the guy@ desk to left of front door @ Cactus?

LowRiver2

Reaction score

My last two 21’ Ultras didn’t keep up the value my toon has, but I hear you, the nee boat prices have driven demand on the used market.

ridebig

Reaction score
Speaking of IQ's
It's "their"
It's "shining"
Okay, you guy's need to settle this on the dock!!! lol