WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I had an awesome day on the water...thinking about selling the boat

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I had a fantastic day on the boat, which I can count on one hand how many times that's happened in the last 3 years. Got to see a bunch of friends, talked boat shop, just great people having a great time. Hung out with a few forum members...I won't mention any names. ;)With that said, it sucked ass when everyone fired up their boats and I couldn't even tell if mine was running. My boat is awesome...but I might need something 10-15 mph faster. If anyone is interested in a super cool family boat let me know.

IMG_0155.jpg

One of the most beautiful boats I have ever seen. Pics don't do it justice.
IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Last edited:

stoker22405

Reaction score
So you are going with OutBoard power?

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
At least you have beautiful trees there instead of hot ass furnace radiating rocks and sand!:oops:

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Too bad I don’t have the pictures on my phone of when we were up there with you guys, I’d guess 2006.

GRADS

Reaction score
Hey now, Are you spamming the Lounge a certain someone else style?
Damn it , was it that obvious? Maybe I need to take a 2FF refresher course.
Call Bob and order that magnitude...
The thought has crossed my mind. My wife was on boat trader tonight looking for used 29's :D

Icky

Reaction score
Moderators are keeping tabs on you lol

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Hey come out with me on a new Nautique G25. You will forget about going fast soon as you ride in it. We will have a blast swamping some jet botes, and blasting the audio system so nobody can hear shit for three days. I'm on Tahoe at least once a week. I'll let you know!

I still love the custom go fast stuff. Anything that will run over 60 I am all for. :)

GRADS

Reaction score
I'll be real honest, I haven't had this feeling in many years. What a great day boating. Makes me remember what I loved about it.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Ni
I had a fantastic day on the boat, which I can count on one hand how many times that's happened in the last 3 years. Got to see a bunch of friends, talked boat shop, just great people having a great time. Hung out with a few forum members...I won't mention any names. ;)With that said, it sucked ass when everyone fired up their boats and I couldn't even tell if mine was running. My boat is awesome...but I might need something 10-15 mph faster. If anyone is interested in a super cool family boat let me know.

View attachment 767588
One of the most beautiful boats I have ever seen. Pics don't do it justice.
View attachment 767589

View attachment 767590

View attachment 767591
Nice pics Greg, Great group of people fun day