39.3 KB · Views: 420

outboardrick

Reaction score
Looks nice, I've always liked those for some reason :thumbup:

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn this is exactly what I need! I've been wanting to find a good photo boat for regattas etc. :thumbup:

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Damn this is exactly what I need! I've been wanting to find a good photo boat for regattas etc. :thumbup:

So $9k tax write-off coming up? Come get it and I'll fill the 1st tank to run around Shasta. :D

MooreMoney

Reaction score
My dad build a whaler and just sold it a couple years ago. It looked new when he sold it. It was a great boat for the river and it was a Sleeper too.... He sold it to a guy down in Parker so you might see it on the water.

image.jpg image.jpg

Blown Hallett

Reaction score
Thought someone here would be all over this thing.. :thumbup:

http://redding.craigslist.org/boa/5232487260.html

Jim i s a very good friend of mine, have helped him work on this boat for several years, It is very clean and runs very well for a cruiser. Someone will be getting a hell of a deal at that price, I would not sell it at that price but I do not have to sell any shit. It is located at RPM in Redding CA, Bob Toal has done a lot of work on it. it rides great and goes quite well it is a keeper.
Mike Kurth

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
That seems like a steal to me. Very cool boat.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
If this was listed a few months ago I woulda directed my buddy towards it. Dan that timing thing! Lol!!

Blown Hallett

Reaction score
If this was listed a few months ago I woulda directed my buddy towards it. Dan that timing thing! Lol!!

Hopefully Jim will chime on here but it has trick heads and a hyd, roller , big pan, magniflow water pump , new Holly fuel pump, braided lines, way more boat than the asking price. Trailer is tits, it seats a bizziion people

jamesw7546

Reaction score
I tried posting pics, the site says too large, I don't know how to reduce pics on my phone. Lots of good parts in the motor, Eagle stroker crank, forged pistons, Merlin heads, 12 qt pan, Edelbrock intake with a Holley massaged to about 850 cfm.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I tried posting pics, the site says too large, I don't know how to reduce pics on my phone. Lots of good parts in the motor, Eagle stroker crank, forged pistons, Merlin heads, 12 qt pan, Edelbrock intake with a Holley massaged to about 850 cfm.

Sometimes you can email photos to yourself, it will ask if you want to resize them... lazy way to do it, but it works.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Set up a Photobucket.com account send them there, copy and paste the web addresses in your post with the picture thingy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

RDP automatically resizes pics.. You can upload some very large files to here..

You sure it said "too large?"

jamesw7546

Reaction score
Thanks for the calls on my Whaler and for the offer of help to post a couple pictures which I can't seem to get done. A couple other things on the boat not previously mentioned: hand adjustable cav plate, the big Casale, trans cooler, newer AutoMeter gauges.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Thanks for the calls on my Whaler and for the offer of help to post a couple pictures which I can't seem to get done. A couple other things on the boat not previously mentioned: hand adjustable cav plate, the big Casale, trans cooler, newer AutoMeter gauges.

Email them to me and I will post them for you.

pinsinc(at)gmail.com

idk

Reaction score
I almost bought that Howard from this he was up by lake shasta it was bad ass and it was cheap for what it had, but the wife wouldn't go for it