WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for boat storage...

Lumpy

Reaction score
Gents,
I know its a long shot but I'm trying to find a place from July 29-September 5.
We got our father/son trip in July and would hate to tug the boat all the way home
to Pismo then back again for H in H a month later. If anyones got anything please let me know!

DuttonDave

Your RDP Connection For Buick, GMC & Cadillac
Reaction score
Gents,
We got our father/son trip in July and would hate to tug the boat all the way home
to Pismo then back again for H in H a month later. If anyones got anything please let me know!
I may be able to help you ... What size boat and trailer do you have?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Soooouper easy on/off the 40 freeway on the way

stoker22405

Reaction score
Only problem with those type of storage places is you may drop your boat off on Sunday am....And Monday afternoon it is still siting in the parking lot..
If possible get your own single unit

ELCHINGONROGERS

Reaction score
Gents,
what is the total length all the way to the tongue

Lumpy

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys....the boat is a Hallett 270 so I'm thinking its probably 36ish feet Boat/Trailer.

Billy-B

Reaction score
I am positive somebody may disagree with you on that
Thanks Brian for the referral. Spoke to Sean and will be in touch. Now when another person pops off with saying something negative i’m curious. If you have a issue or know someone who has, message me. I can guarantee you. If you drop off anything in the am or before we close. We do everything in our power to put it away as soon as we can. Even moving boats out when its super hot out just before they (customers) get there so there not sitting out all day. So if someone has a problem man up and call. And figures “Riverbottim” would like the slam.

Last edited:

stoker22405

Reaction score
Thanks Brian for the referral. Spoke to Sean and will be in touch. Now when another person pops off with saying something negative i’m curious. If you have a issue or know someone who has, message me. I can guarantee you. If you drop off anything in the am or before we close. We do everything in our power to put it away as soon as we can. Even moving boats out when its super hot out just before they (customers) get there so there not sitting out all day. So if someone has a problem man up and call. And figures “Riverbottim” would like the slam.

Yeah...Like I said...In storage units similar to yours... they usually are not open 24/7. ....If one was to drop his/her boat off after hours ,Chances are the boat will sit in the parking lot until Regular business hours ...

I don't believe my statement was "Popping Off" But if you took it that way then so be it......Just informing wsuwhr that his statement was not accurate .

In regards to the "Man Up"....Im pretty sure most all unsatisfied customers in all industries do express their complaints to management......

Have a happy Independence Day weekend