The Masheenest
Reaction score
a member pmed me his number. Thanks

Called and left a message.

brian

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't have any issues with it being public, kinda sounds like some issue I am unaware of yet. Im sure peeps will want to know why.

It has nothing to do with my integrity or OPM, I can guarantee that.

Nothing to do with your integrity or anything like that.

You have always thought I have it out for you for some reason (I don’t). I watched you flat run toolman right off the board when he posted threads in the machining section, and I let it slide. When you and AZGeo got into it (as much as I like George and see him regularly at events) it is still you that is on here posting.

Every time I have tried to talk on the level with ya you have misinterpreted my tone, into something that it isn’t.. and we have never gotten along but I still just shrug it off.

The other day sitting in a hospital bed and I happened across a thread that was deleted.. I opened it and read it and no shit the alarms were going off in the room as my blood pressure was spiking. (No im not joking they actually were)

You were mouthing off pretty heavy to some people I care dearly about, and I just happened to see it..

Im gonna tell ya flat they didn’t tell me about it.. Had I not happened across the thread I would have never heard about it. They have that much class they would never even bring it up.

I saw it though, and made the decision right then and there that when I got home, and felt even halfway well enough to be on my board for more than ten minutes at a time, that I would begin to close this LOTO thing down and talk to you on the side and tell ya that we finally crossed some invisible line that I’m not going to let go.

No hard feelings, no animosity.. but no... you aren’t going to talk to people that I care about in that fashion and afterwards start pming them etc..

Your tenure at rdp is coming to a close quickly. I would have rather discussed it with ya privately and handled it with a little more class than that (as I really don’t have it out for ya) but there it is.

Before ya say anything.. ask yourself what your response would be if someone talked to one of your buryabody (as you call them) friends like that in your shop. I think you’d handle it poorly.

RD

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I didn't run tool man off the boards either.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Mouthing off? You have to be joking. I posted advice to a friend, it wasn't personal about any member, and I didn't even know they were members, completely unfair how that was taken.

Just curious, If they didn't tell you about it, then how did you know I took it to PMs to remain private?

You don't have it out for me, but my tenure here is coming to a close?
Brian

The other day sitting in a hospital bed and I happened across a thread that was deleted.. I opened it and read it and no shit the alarms were going off in the room as my blood pressure was spiking. (No im not joking they actually were)

You were mouthing off pretty heavy to some people I care dearly about, and I just happened to see it..

Im gonna tell ya flat they didn’t tell me about it.. Had I not happened across the thread I would have never heard about it. They have that much class they would never even bring it up.

I saw it though, and made the decision right then and there that when I got home, and felt even halfway well enough to be on my board for more than ten minutes at a time, that I would begin to close this LOTO thing down and talk to you on the side and tell ya that we finally crossed some invisible line that I’m not going to let go.

No hard feelings, no animosity.. but no... you aren’t going to talk to people that I care about in that fashion and afterwards start pming them etc..

Your tenure at rdp is coming to a close quickly. I would have rather discussed it with ya privately and handled it with a little more class than that (as I really don’t have it out for ya) but there it is.

Before ya say anything.. ask yourself what your response would be if someone talked to one of your buryabody (as you call them) friends like that in your shop. I think you’d handle it poorly.

RD

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
so I am getting kicked off rdp.

Nice.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Mouthing off? You have to be joking.

Just curious, If they didn't tell you about it, then how did you know I took it to PMs to remain private?

You don't have it out for me, but my tenure here is coming to a close?
Brian

Your the detective Brian.. figure it out?

Do ya think them being basically our best friends in the world that we bbq with literally every week that I might have been at their house about fifteen minutes after I hit town last night to have beers and eat? Do ya think I might have asked Robert “wtf” And had him show me everything?

That isn’t my driveway.. that’s theirs and that’s me getting dropped off quite literally as soon as my car could get to my house to pick me up.

445DF053-96E9-4CC8-B2C5-A67BA4018AE2.jpeg

And this is there living room hanging out with some of the peeps that come over to welcome us home.

104AE9CB-B198-4507-A45C-0B65AF76CDA9.jpeg

And this is a picture of me not arguing about it anymore..

2136DD46-C7E4-49E3-9F2E-D09303DA9AEE.png

Like I said. No hard feelings, but that’s the end of the line.

So kinda like ya supposedly “shoo’ed my buddy out of your shop as you wrote.. ya just got shoo’ed off my board.”

Status
Not open for further replies.