Cdog

Reaction score
Bummer. I always enjoyed Brians posts.

Safe travels bro!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, lets not go there. Uncalled for. :(

Exactly... @RiverDave banned Brian for getting into it with one of his friends. Then you have Grads running around the place being a dick to everyone yet he’s constantly getting banned and getting let back. Grads is a way bigger piece of shit to this board than Brian ever could think to be. This thread is a perfect example.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Exactly... @RiverDave banned Brian for getting into it with one of his friends. Then you have Grads running around the place being a dick to everyone yet he’s constantly getting banned and getting let back. Grads is a way bigger piece of shit to this board than Brian ever could think to be. This thread is a perfect example.
X100, could not agree more.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I disagree 100%...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

It was nothing personal though. :rolleyes:

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Correct, nothing personal, all business, see Dave needs to ban people that run other people off the boards, oh, wait a minute, that’s not true either.

Never mind.
At the end of the day it is River Dave's Place. Dave can make the choices he sees fit. Wether or not anyone thinks it is right or fair. Or whatever.

It's the internet! Everyone needs to lighten up. Brian might be the greatest guy in the world. He had a problem with me for some reason. Pmed him a few times to clear the air to no avail. His nonsense stupid typing likethisjustclogged threads up.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I would l love to hear your reasoning.
Simple. Grads posts some of the best boating content there is here. Brian posts 0 boating content. Grads jokes around. Brian is always serious. I don’t think grads has ever called anyone’s boss. I wouldn’t make that same bet for Brian. Brian is they only person on rdp I have almost drove to their shop to beat their fucking ass. After I realized how small he is and all his little quirks I’m glad I didn’t. I’ve never felt that way about grads. I didn’t like when he ran voodoo poolman off but Jason was looking for an out anyways and that was it. He had sold the boat and lake house... Brian is all talk. Be it fixing his boats or his barn. He likes to call me out but I do what I say. I lost a lot of respect when the whole az geo thing came out. It’s weird he posts when he gets a job or a check but I guess grads does that with Apple so we’ll wash that one :) do I have a problem w Brian? Nope, not at all.

buck35

Reaction score
Simple. Grads posts some of the best boating content there is here. Brian posts 0 boating content. Grads jokes around. Brian is always serious. I don’t think grads has ever called anyone’s boss. I wouldn’t make that same bet for Brian. Brian is they only person on rdp I have almost drove to their shop to beat their fucking ass. After I realized how small he is and all his little quirks I’m glad I didn’t. I’ve never felt that way about grads. I didn’t like when he ran voodoo poolman off but Jason was looking for an out anyways and that was it. He had sold the boat and lake house... Brian is all talk. Be it fixing his boats or his barn. He likes to call me out but I do what I say. I lost a lot of respect when the whole az geo thing came out. It’s weird he posts when he gets a job or a check but I guess grads does that with Apple so we’ll wash that one :) do I have a problem w Brian? Nope, not at all.

What was the azgeo thing any way. I miss that guy.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
What was the azgeo thing any way. I miss that guy.
George sent Brian some material to have some parts made. Its wasnt an easy task, Brian sat on it for a while, then shitshow ensued.

George took it to a whole 'nother level, got temporarily banned, ban was lifted after a little bit, and he hasn't been back.

buck35

Reaction score
Ahh, thanks.

I think they both share a bit of a stubborn streek....

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Damn! That guy has been here since the beginning and His opinions were pretty well aligned with and well liked by majority of members here, then poof.
FYI Careful, if you dish on one of The Godfather’s BFF’s at that time of the month, “You’ll be sleeping with the fishes.”

The stuff that goes down in DMs is what sets people apart. That’s when things always seem more personal.

In regards to Grads, he is a moron but keeps the moron in the general public. He doesn’t take the public forum to PMs making it creepy.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Who ?????? To soon.

I got a pic I could post that would ban me for life , although it would make ol rd fall off his chair and break the other ankle and smoke a carton of cigs in one night ...

Hmmmmm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ain't NOBODY wants to see you naked. . .

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Pretty much spot on analogy.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
The stuff that goes down in DMs is what sets people apart. That’s when things always seem more personal.

In regards to Grads, he is a moron but keeps the moron in the general public. He doesn’t take the public forum to PMs making it creepy.
Or texting.....making it real personal

GETBOATS

Reaction score
Well said Dave..............that's why I'm quiet most of the time.......just read..............start to share an idea and then.....naaa

You have nerves of steel Dave!!!

Straw camels back is a good description..

That said yes it was that thread, and subsequent behavior in private messages to people I call family..

I take a lot of shit from a lot of people weekly on here.. I listen to more suit than any person in their right mind should.

I watch people behave in fashions that I know aren’t in the best interest of the community or the website simply because they have been on here awhile and think they can be assholes for no reason.

My need to please everybody, and be the forever forgiving nice guy pretty stopped when I got to Billdo’s house.. maybe billdo rubbed off on me.

Maybe it was literally reading multiple posts and hearing the blood pressure alarms go off and kinda figuring out that there are some people that seriously stress me the fuck out on here..

I dunno..

What I can say is that need to forgive and please everyone isn’t present right now and I haven’t smoked in 11 days sooo.. lol

For those that regularly feel the need to piss on my drapes, kick dirt on my shoes, or just give me the metaphorical stiff shoulder online just because. I wish ya the best of luck because I’m not in the “water off a ducks ass” mood right now and don’t expect I will he for awhile.

It’s back to the basics.

Rdp is a place where people can escape work for a few minutes a day to transport from the office to the river or some garage where something cool is happening. Trip pics / custom builds and good times, preserving great memories..

That’s all I ever wanted it to be.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Well this is extremely disappointing to read. I know Brian personally and that guy would give the shirt off his back to anyone.

Let's not forget all he did for Carl's family when he passed.

Sure, he is a little corky and vague at times, but who cares. Don't like his comments, scroll past, don't like his threads.....don't open them. It is that simple.

Now I don't know what happened to warrant this, but I am positive there has been worse done in the past by others.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

wishiknew

Reaction score
Well this is extremely disappointing to read. I know Brian personally and that guy would give the shirt off his back to anyone.

Let's not forget all he did for Carl's family when he passed.

Sure, he is a little corky and vague at times, but who cares. Don't like his comments, scroll past, don't like his threads.....don't open them. It is that simple.

Now I don't know what happened to warrant this, but I am positive there has been worse done in the past by others.

100 % agree

milkmoney

Reaction score
Some of the best boating content. , that is a pretty big statement....

Sounds like the old vic posting

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Having "known" Brian for a decade-and-a-half now he has proven himself a pretty stand-up guy, even if I don't always agree with him. Never met the guy, but wouldn't hesitate to stop and buy him a beer if I was ever close by.

Lots of the contributers that made these forums great to read have been ran off for what ever reason. Since Brian pretty much aligns 100% with this places' views, trades and hobbies, I'm a bit shocked there was so much friction between he and Dave.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Yeah, I chuckled a bit at that one for sure.

Lol....

I talked with Brian on the phone yesterday and was going to share the conversation, based on the post, I think I will just let it be ..

You would be surprised on what was said and how he feels...
Maybe people should get to know a person off the boards/ internet before making such judgement........
tapatalk_1531274662011.jpg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol....

I talked with Brian on the phone yesterday and was going to share the conversation, based on the post, I think I will just let it be ..

You would be surprised on what was said and how he feels...
Maybe people should get to know a person off the boards/ internet before making such judgement........
View attachment 772187

Couldn’t get to know the guy. His choice not mine. And yes Lake Tahoe and Folsom. Whether by boat or paddle board he posts shots I’ll never see for myself. So yes that’s great content. Brian’s posts are vague at best. I think his last trip to the lake was a couple years ago?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Couldn’t get to know the guy. His choice not mine. And yes Lake Tahoe and Folsom. Whether by boat or paddle board he posts shots I’ll never see for myself. So yes that’s great content. Brian’s posts are vague at best. I think his last trip to the lake was a couple years ago?
Well. Maybe get in the family truckster and take a vacation and go see those places, not that far from ya. There is a big world out there Vic, not just lake Mohave....

Believe me I have told Brian that it's stupid to be on ignore or not try to just get along, but just like you and me and all assclowns , we are all adults and make our own decisions.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Last trip to lake is not relevant to anything here. Hell ritchey rich post up hot chicks every morning and has no boat. I have been boatless also. Doesn't make a person not worthy of being on here...good bad or indifferent.

Have a great weekend I need to get to parker

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well. Maybe get in the family truckster and take a vacation and go see those places, not that far from ya. There is a big world out there Vic, not just lake Mohave....

Believe me I have told Brian that it's stupid to be on ignore or not try to just get along, but just like you and me and all assclowns , we are all adults and make our own decisions.

Maybe in a few years. My crew is a little young for that program right now imo

milkmoney

Reaction score
Maybe in a few years. My crew is a little young for that program right now imo
Makes sense . More time to save up. Quit making babies and trying to catch up with old school boats...lol.

Since we have no docktagon , meet you at the sandy beach to settle this up by the damn , on August 3rd ....[emoji106][emoji39][emoji202]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Makes sense . More time to save up. Quit making babies and trying to catch up with old school boats...lol.

Since we have no docktagon , meet you at the sandy beach to settle this up by the damn , on August 3rd ....[emoji106][emoji39][emoji202]

Sounds good to me. We are headed back to Cali tomorrow, but I’ll be back out July 22nd for the whole week.

Status
Not open for further replies.