WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

boat records

cpdad93

Reaction score
Is there a way to find out how many of a particular boat was produced versus how many survivors there are. Specifically I am looking at Rudy's 1962 16' inboard v-drives.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Nada guides lists how many of any specific model by any registered manufacturer were made in any given year.

As for how many are remaining, I dont know of a way.... I think you may be sol on that one unless someone from the manufacturer kept good records and keeps contact with their boats owners as they change hands. There are ones that do.

white tortilla

Reaction score
AADAB1D8-889E-461E-A983-6C95C278BC23.jpeg
i got one lol. pic from last weekend.

white tortilla

Reaction score
that is the same paint pattern as mine except my stripe is blue
Im not sure your intent with the above request about how many were made / vs still existing. But id assume they cranked out quite a few of them, and theres probably only a few left running around. They arent worth anything, mine is only still around for sentimental value, as my family bought it new in 1961. I believe @old rigger or someone may have worked there at that time and may know more.

old rigger

Reaction score
Im not sure your intent with the above request about how many were made / vs still existing. But id assume they cranked out quite a few of them, and theres probably only a few left running around. They arent worth anything, mine is only still around for sentimental value, as my family bought it new in 1961. I believe @old rigger or someone may have worked there at that time and may know more.

Nope, I was never that cool...and I'm not that old.

I was checking out a Rayson this weekend in Parker sitting and rotting. Haven't called yet to get any info.

white tortilla

Reaction score
Nope, I was never that cool...and I'm not that old.

I was checking out a Rayson this weekend in Parker sitting and rotting. Haven't called yet to get any info.
ah maybe i was thinking Harlan Orrin. not sure. someone in the forums had told me they were working there when my boat went through.

cpdad93

Reaction score
Mine is a 3 owner boat. Original owner, harold Glenn I believe bought it new, garaged its whole life, sold it to a hippie in ventura who took it out one time and scared himself, then I bought it the next year (2002) and have had it ever since.