WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

River house

Riverdude64

Reaction score
Ok people. My family and i are looking for suggestions on a river house and where to buy. We are looking for a mobile home with owner property and up to 150k. We want to own the land it sits on as well. We have stayed in havasu and at havasu landing mainly. We have been looking from havasu up to bullhead. We love havasu landing but not the fact of it being on indian owned land. Is there somewhere like this on the Az side that we can own the land? We would like the river and vacation mentality (golf carts, other river folks with bbqs and family style as we have 3 kids ranging from newborn to 13 yrs old parties) like at havasu landing. Does anyone have any advice as to where to look? Or even if not exactly like that where is fun and reasonably priced with ease of boat launch etc. any insight would be appreciated!!!

CobraDave

Reaction score
Would you consider living up the road from the landing in the gated community Vista Del Lago? That is not Indian land and is deeded property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverdude64

Reaction score
Would you consider living up the road from the landing in the gated community Vista Del Lago? That is not Indian land and is deeded property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Isnt that HOA? Looking for owned land with no hoa. Unless like willow valley where its only like $80 a year and thats to use launch ramps etc. but that wiuld be a greta place if its not hoa

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Eddie Knox recently purchased at mobile in Marina Manor in that price range. Private docks and launch ramp.

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
Have you looked in topock/Golden Shores area? I have a few friends there who love it, especially cuz of the off-roading too