WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1/2 a million people signed up to storm Area 51. What happens if they actually show?

92 cole

Reaction score
Does this really need a response? If by some act of stupidity they decide to hit the gate? Do you really think you will ever hear of it? If nobody believes the government tells us civilians what they want us to know and nothing more you are just what they want! What would you really do if if we have been visited my an alien race??

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
People actually think that the government still houses the Roswell Aliens from the 1947 Crash at Area 51? That's Pure Comedy!!!

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Wouldn't this stunt be considered a "Call to action" and somewhat criminal?
........................................................^^^^^^ Not covered under the First amendment.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I know the military used music to fight the Taliban, Perhaps a 194.5 Db of this could turn them away. LOL

At GITMO they used a local Vancouver groups music for enhanced interrogations of detainee's. The group sent the CIA a bill!!!!!

This group:

I bet they'll have enough security that it will discourage any from trying!

Nordie

Reaction score
Honestly I believe there will be some people that will show up, yes they're that stupid.
There will be Instagram/facebook/snapchat selfies talking about liberating and 800 other types of hashtags. The fucked up part is now all of the bases around here are on high alert. Nellis AFB is pretty close, and Creech is even closer. Instead of focusing on their tasks at hand, now they are focused on some stupid social media type of deal.
I am in the flight path from Nellis AFB to the the test site/bombing range. From take off and over my house to Indian Springs you're talking 2 minutes tops. I would say they could be from NAFB to Area51 real fast and in a hurry. Nellis is a huge base with plenty of firepower. I am actually numb to how often the planes and helicopters fly over the house, unless it is some kind of odd ball plane that has a different sound.
The F22 is the loudest sumbitch I ever heard.
The A-10s will always pull me outside to watch them fly over (my favorite plane).

SoCalDave

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1563280242718.jpg

77hallett

Reaction score
How many Blackhawks do you think there are at A-51? Several dozen, at a minimum.
How long will it take the several attack squadrons of A-10s, F-16s, F-35s, etc. at Nellis to scramble arrive on scene? Minutes.
How long will it take to get the Attack Squadrons from Mountain Home, Idaho, to scramble and arrive on scene? A few more minutes.
How intelligent is it to attempt to infiltrate (by force or numbers) a base that develops secret stealth military aircraft? Not very.

Maybe the Air Force / CIA is setting the whole #can'tstopusall thing up, to test its latest weaponry. After all. What is the greatest threat to the USA right now? Thousands of invaders storming the southern border on foot.

And yes. They CAN stop them all.
We launch around 50 aircraft in a 30 minute window during some vuls. That’s to include EW and tanker aircraft. So yeah, minutes for most assets to be on station at or near the container. Not to mention the ability to strike ground targets with standoff munitions.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I would assume closing the roads around the area some 20 miles from the site would keep the crowds that make it to a minimum... probably all that is necessary.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Any place that has it's own flights out of Vegas (and others), from it's own terminal...
Probably a safe bet they have some decent security around the place. You know they have the budget.
And Nellis and Edwards.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
No no no...y’alls wrong. The whole Area 51 site disappears underground just like in the Thunderbirds TV show I loved to watch in the ‘60s and then everyone see’s a giant dry lake, with no visible structures....THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO

SPFRONTMAN

Reaction score

Wavemaker

Reaction score
We launch around 50 aircraft in a 30 minute window during some vuls. That’s to include EW and tanker aircraft. So yeah, minutes for most assets to be on station at or near the container. Not to mention the ability to strike ground targets with standoff munitions.

If the storming starts, there will be the most amazing air show of serious fighter aircraft responding and then the troops will handle any ground fighting to arrest those idiots trying to breach the base security.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I wanna go if they do this. I'll sit back about a mile from the perimeter in a lounge chair, cooler of beer, bionics, night vision, and several packs of smokes.

This will be some epic take downs and blowouts

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I wanna go if they do this. I'll sit back about a mile from the perimeter in a lounge chair, cooler of beer, bionics, night vision, and several packs of smokes.

This will be some epic take downs and blowouts

Are you referring to Area 51, or the Clinton compound?

Desert area, I'd think more bombing, maybe napalm:). Clinton compound you wouldn't get much view...lots of trees to commit suicide from though;)

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Are you referring to Area 51, or the Clinton compound?

Desert area, I'd think more bombing, maybe napalm:). Clinton compound you wouldn't get much view...lots of trees to commit suicide from though;)
Yes

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I am really interested to see just how many stupid people show up. On the other hand I am really interested to see if the military has the stones to stop them if they do.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Its in the middle of nowhere. The people that are going to show up wont be able to walk the distance let alone "storm" anything.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
My kid went through Rachel on Monday and said there were people already camped out along 375. 375 got more traffic last weekend since the 318 was closed for the race.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So is this still on? I bet there are going to be a lot of single moms in Vegas if so, just sayin...

sirbob

Reaction score
Didn’t they just arrest the guys (2 of them) that originally posted this last week out there?

They said they were kidding and were only there to see if anybody actually showed up to their joke - they claim they had planned to leave the US earlier this week ( they were from someplace in Europe???)

Have they let them out of jail yet?