WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Place your bets...what does my boat and trailer weigh??? EDIT: The results are in!!

JayBreww

Reaction score
Pitter Patter Git At Errr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icky

Reaction score
It probably the close to the weight as a Henway

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So finally the boat is hooked up and I plan to get it weighed tomorrow as long as the scale is open. Burned a little more fuel today so it is somewhere between 1/2-3/4 of a tank.

92 cole

Reaction score
I will toss in a geuss________ 8K. I could tow that with my truck no problem, if I wanted to but my truck is rare and not a diesel Not even a 1 ton! M

GRADS

Reaction score
I will say this, I'll be really shocked if its 8,000+ lbs.

GRADS

Reaction score
I'm going to guess and I'm going to say about 6700.

BajaMike

Reaction score
Son of a bitch, I had some friends over and got too drunk sitting by the pool. Boat is still hooked up hopefully tomorrow. LOL

As I said before, he will never weigh it. And no body cares anymore....yawn.

OC Mike

Reaction score
I didn’t play
I truly was interested.
Now I don’t care..

DB / HAV

Reaction score
This would have been better:

upload_2019-7-14_7-13-18.jpeg

How many jacks will fit in this jar....
Oh man, you are one jack off!

Delete this thread! (But here I am looking at it?)

GRADS

Reaction score
I filled up the gas tank yesterday so it is somewhere between 3/4 and full and there is also water in the water tank. It's also lake ready as it sits...full gear, two anchors, buoys, lines, tables, tools.....you name it!

Can I get a drumroll please....and the results are.....

7960 lbs.
IMG_0416.jpg

GRADS

Reaction score
So one other thing...somebody had said that the boat probably has a fresh water tank on it and I was pretty sure it didn't...well I was wrong it does. After I weighed it I came home and turned on the sink and it let it run...it must have run for 20 minutes before it drained the tank.:eek: I'm guessing the boat is a lot lighter now. I should probably check the shitter as well.

Bails

Reaction score
So one other thing...somebody had said that the boat probably has a fresh water tank on it and I was pretty sure it didn't...well I was wrong it does. After I weighed it I came home and turned on the sink and it let it run...it must have run for 20 minutes before it drained the tank.:eek: I'm guessing the boat is a lot lighter now. I should probably check the shitter as well.
Hey don't go messing around, I won this thing fair and square.

My wife told me we aren't interested in the 7 pounds of dildos. :eek:

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Dave is wasting bandwidth on this shit?

next thread: guess how much my turds will weigh?

GRADS

Reaction score
Dave is wasting bandwidth on this shit?

next thread: guess how much my turds will weigh?
Like I'm the only one that has weighed themself before shitting and then again after.:rolleyes: My record is almost a 2 pounder.:eek:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Did it drain it onto the ground, or a holding tank?

GRADS

Reaction score
Did it drain it onto the ground, or a holding tank?
The sink drains out through a hole in the transom and onto the ground. There was pretty good stream going down the gutter. That water has to be almost 2 years old.:eek:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The sink drains out through a hole in the transom and onto the ground. There was pretty good stream going down the gutter. That water has to be almost 2 years old.:eek:

Polluting Lake Tahoe dumping gray water into the lake.. FFS.. this is never gonna pan out!!

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Your sink drains out through a through hull fitting? I have a 271 and mine runs into the holding tank for the shitter.

Mine is 10 years older though

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

GRADS

Reaction score
Your sink drains out through a through hull fitting? I have a 271 and mine runs into the holding tank for the shitter.

Mine is 10 years older though

Yes. My sink is up top in the cockpit area and gravity takes it out through a fitting on the transom. Not sure how I would ever have use for a sink.

GRADS

Reaction score
you've never used the sink while on the water??

Soo.. you washed your dildos off in the lake.. hmm.. lol
Nope, never used it before today....actually the sink doubles as a place where we put our phones and stuff like that because it has a lid and is protected from the sun.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Yes. My sink is up top in the cockpit area and gravity takes it out through a fitting on the transom. Not sure how I would ever have use for a sink.
Makes sence, mine has the sink in the cabin on the left side counter as you step down in the cabin. My set up is more traditional off shore with a rear bench with headrests, buckets with bolsters and smaller cockpit space. My cabin has a couch on the right, love seat on the left with the sink and 6'3" bed in the front

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Fack...... I'm interested...... Does it have a shitter?

Ohh FFS.. you just got rid of one that had a shitter, sink and an outboard.. has been places on the river "that most "botes" would never see"!! SMH.. you should seek help!! Just sayin..