WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I bought another boat last night. :)

Sandlord

Reaction score
Didn't that Schiada that was next to your booth at Desert Storm have a swim step that went up and down?
you should get that.

schiada43.jpg

Last edited:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Beware those early tige’s Like to scoop up the lake when you slow quickly Just be cautious when getting used to it.

Yeah like a few hundred gallons at a wack! I witnessed this first hand when sitting on the bow of a friends Tige. I thought for sure it was going down the way of the Titanic, lol.

Make sure your bilge pumps are working good. It’s not a question of IF but of WHEN the Tsunami will come over the bow in those Tiges!

Backlash

Reaction score
Congrats RD! You're family will LOVE all of the water sports and activities you can enjoy together. Super practical purchase on your part. I have a lifetime worth of fond memories behind ski boats with our family and friends. Your kids will have the same incredible memories!

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score

Dave quick get off the meds before you make another bad purchase!

C06DA463-CD63-4088-89C9-F3E2BE3069A8.jpeg

Just kidding like I always say we’ll probably all own one of these damn boats before the kids are all grown.

My thought process is the swim step is low enough I can slide my ass onto it and then get into it.

As well I need to teach my kids how to ski / wakeboard etc and Stacy can drive it.

If part one doesn’t work out this weekend it maybe for sale. Lol

2000 Tige!

View attachment 776187 View attachment 776188

Last edited:

BajaMike

Reaction score
Honestly we have planned on getting a little ski boat for awhile for the kids.

Much easier for tow sports than any of my current boats

Dave’s under the influence. Just kidding. Does it have a bladder? Those boats are a lot of fun for water sports and pop you right up on skis or wakeboard, as long as you don’t fill the back with water.

Also great and smooth and maneuverable just to ride around in. Have fun.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Here's the thing about these..and I had a Moomba that was low in the nose, and it was a closed deck..I scooped water and it came OVER the fricken windshield. Ya gotta pop the throttle as the wave comes at you at idle..like turning around for the skier..as you approach the skier pick the nose up a bit. The thing that was tough was watching people moving around the boat at that critical throttle burst to keep the nose up...they would get all unsteady and fall or worst yet get mad...they didn't understand what I was trying to do..like keep them fricken dry..

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My thought process is the swim step is low enough I can slide my ass onto it and then get into it.

As well I need to teach my kids how to ski / wakeboard etc and Stacy can drive it.

2000 Tige!

Don't know much about wake board boats, but should get the job done. Hope it works out for you.

Now, I don't know how to do the quotes and stuff from previous posts...but pretty damn sure you said your next boat would have AC. Must have meant..."the next, next boat". Now, the last one was bought when left alone, is this one pain med driven:p

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Good move on the ski bote Dave. But what’s with the wheel casters? Running out of room already?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Let me know when you are ready to sell

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Mid week, early mornings (maybe not for Dave), late evenings and kids only or lightweights in the front and you will be fine.

Tooned Up

Reaction score
Very practical and fun to use on perfectly calm water. They are absolutely miserable to be on in anything but glass... Ask me how I know!!!!

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I'm still working through the "and Stacey can drive it". she seems pretty capable

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Already got two guys interested and I haven’t even picked up or paid for the boat yet! Lol

Seriously I’m gonna give it a go and see if I can run this thing. Stacy is really excited about it.
Stacy is so nice and a real trooper

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm still working through the "and Stacey can drive it". she seems pretty capable

She is capable. She won’t drive the 270 though and adjusting the seat in the schiada is kind of a PITA while your out in the water so she never drives it.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
You either :
* bumped your head
* you are taking to much painkillers
* or you talked to RVR2SNO

Just kidding Dave you guys will have a blast teaching the kids to ski , wakeboard , etc ... Congrats on the new addition to the family ..

We all need multiple boats :
Flattie
Performance boat
Ski boat
Big water boat
Etc .....

Last edited:

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Congrats Dave, that looks like a fun little ski boat. That’s a good reason to go down to Parker and enjoy the flat water.

milkmoney

Reaction score
why do you keep this guy around???
That's funny. There was some members saying the something about you on the river Saturday
Starting to wonder that about a couple of people on here.
Dave , I thought it was fucking funny , now you know I don't know how to photochop at all. It was forwarded to me so I posted it.

If you really are offended by it then delete it , and I will apologize ................

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Riley1

Reaction score
You either :
* bumped your head
* you are taking to much painkillers
* or you talked to RVR2SNO

Just kidding Dave you guys will have a blast teaching the kids to ski , wakeboard , etc ... Congrats on the new addition to the family ..

We all need multiple boats :
Flattie
Performance boat
Ski boat
Big water boat
Etc .....
He already had a ski boat. At least that’s what I thought a 21 Schiada was. I’m thinking this is more of a Tube boat.

Wasn’t on the list. lol

Ouderkirk

Reaction score

2000 Tige!

Lessons from 2FF ??

I always have admired his ability to buy and sell. In and out in no time.