WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Night In The Country 2019

renodaytona

Reaction score
Wife and I attended the Night In The Country music festival over the weekend in Yerington NV. Luke Combs was hands down the best performer of the weekend he played Friday night. We had a blast and can't wait to go back next year. Next year is 3 days of music Thurs-Sat, with Cody Johnson being the first headliner announced.
IMG_3295.JPG
IMG_3289.jpg
IMG_3298.JPG
IMG_3297.JPG

milkmoney

Reaction score
Cool. Looks like a good time. Did you get a hair cut and trim. ???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Meaney77

Reaction score
We saw him a few years ago at a small local venue (Camarillo Airport) He put on a great show. Cool to see his popularity and career growing!

cole_skier

Reaction score
Wife and I attended the Night In The Country music festival over the weekend in Yerington NV. Luke Combs was hands down the best performer of the weekend he played Friday night. We had a blast and can't wait to go back next year. Next year is 3 days of music Thurs-Sat, with Cody Johnson being the first headliner announced. View attachment 780734 View attachment 780735 View attachment 780736 View attachment 780737

I was driving from Redding CA back to St George Utah yesterday it was bumper to bumper trailers and 5th wheels all the way down the hill. Even had my Miller road short cut closed. Never have seen a line of trailers like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renodaytona

Reaction score
Cool. Looks like a good time. Did you get a hair cut and trim. ???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cut my bear off a while back.

I was driving from Redding CA back to St George Utah yesterday it was bumper to bumper trailers and 5th wheels all the way down the hill. Even had my Miller road short cut closed. Never have seen a line of trailers like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The camping area is old fam land, there are huge camp areas depending if you want party zone, quiet zone or VIP. I'd say there were a few thousand trailers/5th wheels there.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Nightmare In The Country, also known as Drunk In The Country! :p

I'm about 20 miles from Yerington and did my EMT training at Mason Valley/Yerington FD. We go on a lot of calls together and provide mutual aid. The event is a frigging horror show for Yerington EMS. It's where I learned HBD (has been drinking) and ETOH (ethyl alcohol but more commonly know as Extremely Trashed Or Hammered:D). I stayed away from there this year. Plus, it's all that pop crap anyway. :mad::D

renodaytona

Reaction score
Nightmare In The Country, also known as Drunk In The Country! :p

I'm about 20 miles from Yerington and did my EMT training at Mason Valley/Yerington FD. We go on a lot of calls together and provide mutual aid. The event is a frigging horror show for Yerington EMS. It's where I learned HBD (has been drinking) and ETOH (ethyl alcohol but more commonly know as Extremely Trashed Or Hammered:D). I stayed away from there this year. Plus, it's all that pop crap anyway. :mad::D

Definitely did my fair share of drinkin Friday night and Saturday :D.

Luke Combs is not even close to pop country, he was the best of the entire weekend. I lost my dam voice singing along to all of his songs.