WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lawyers

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Never needed one, but need to find one for wife in inland empire, any suggestions, are they all crooks?

Andy B.

Reaction score
I don't think that's the best way to solicit a lawyer lol! i'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction not all are shady..

Backlash

Reaction score
.......very rarely seem to be "In it" for YOUR best interest. Like most everyone else, they seem to be all about the money.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Sabado law offices. They’ve helped me and my brother out quite a bit. Nothing is cheap though

Backlash

Reaction score
Why else would you go to work in the morning?

I do it because I love what I do. For me, the money is secondary. Believe me because I will never get rich doing what I do. I'm sure attorneys feel the same way that I do. But attorneys don't get labelled "Ambulance chasers" for no good reason.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I'm one of those "crook, ambulance chaser, shady" people.

But I can at least point you in the right direction and give you a few websites to check reviews of each attorney or law firm.

Oh and you're always free to figure it out on your own :D

GETBOATS

Reaction score
Don't hate the lawyer, (no I'm not one), hate the system that allows them to act the way they do and work to change it!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Best, Best & Krieger are probably one of the biggest, based in Riverside, but have office all over Southern California.

They do a lot of government agency representation and contract city manager work, I don’t know if they do workman’s comp, but they probably have someone who does about everything.

Workmans comp is a real specialty, so you need to get an expert if you want to win.....general practice lawyers often wont touch it.

bk2drvr

Reaction score
How was it said to me once...oh ya "Lawyers have a license to steal"

DLC

Reaction score
Do you know how a lawyer is lying? His lips are moving!

LoL

Good luck with your wife’s deal !!

sirbob

Reaction score
2 lions are walking through the jungle

The second lion starts licking the ass of the first lion

The first lion turns around quickly and says WTF are you doing?

The second lion says...

I just ate a lawyer and I’m trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

:)

I work a lot with doctors - they love that one.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I was just thinking about asking if you guys wanted me to post a link to my blog post every month. You know, just some legal information that could potentially help business owners.

Now I think I'll stick to posting them on Linkedin :rolleyes:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I was just thinking about asking if you guys wanted me to post a link to my blog post every month. You know, just some legal information that could potentially help business owners.

Link?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Best, Best & Krieger are probably one of the biggest, based in Riverside, but have office all over Southern California.

They do a lot of government agency representation and contract city manager work, I don’t know if they do workman’s comp, but they probably have someone who does about everything.

Workmans comp is a real specialty, so you need to get an expert if you want to win.....general practice lawyers often wont touch it.

BBK would most likely be on the other side. Know many partners there out of Ontario and Riverside on their Corporate side.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Parasites. Produce and create nothing but more laws, paperwork and retarded legalese speak to benefit themselves and the broke dick system AKA, Maritime Admiralty Law. Sometimes a necessary evil unfortunately, because we exist within the broke dick system they created. Just my opinion though. Good luck.

Yes, our legal system is the worst in the world.
Except every other legal system.

Yore free to move about the world.

Please

Dan'l

copterzach

Reaction score

I would love to see your blog. My grandfather was an attorney, my uncle is an attorney and my mom was an attorney. Well, actually my mom graduated from UT law, passed the bar and never practiced a day in her life.

I am just a helicopter bum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I would love to see your blog. My grandfather was an attorney, my uncle is an attorney and my mom was an attorney. Well, actually my mom graduated from UT law, passed the bar and never practiced a day in her life.

I am just a helicopter bum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toomeylawfirm.com

My most recent post is some basic information on forming a corp or LLC. My prior posts are more for potential merchant services clients (fairly niche) but are still topics that an everyday consumer would run across.

I'm going to focus my next few on general business/contract topics. Suggestions are always welcome :)

Also, I'd rather fly a helicopter than practice law.

stoker

Reaction score
Two lawyers were stranded on a deserted island when a beautiful unconscious naked blond suddenly washes ashore. After the two lawyers pull her naked body further up the beach they each sit on either side of her and ponder for a few minutes when one of the lawyers speaks up and says "should we screw her?". The other lawyer quickly replies "out of what!?".

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Toomeylawfirm.com

My most recent post is some basic information on forming a corp or LLC. My prior posts are more for potential merchant services clients (fairly niche) but are still topics that an everyday consumer would run across.

I'm going to focus my next few on general business/contract topics. Suggestions are always welcome :)

Also, I'd rather fly a helicopter than practice law.

Do you know that your name is not mentioned once on your website? Sent message via LI.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
They are damn expensive and it adds up fast. Learning this now.

Better make sure you know what you are getting into. Cause it’s 10k before you can blink and it just goes up from there.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
If it weren't for lawyers and insurance, we wouldnt need lawyers and insurance.

There are some good eggs out there if you're up for an easter egg hunt.

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Legal extortion experts, ALL of them....

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Do you know that your name is not mentioned once on your website? Sent message via LI.

I have not had anyone say that before. Thank you.

Almost all of my business comes in on a referral basis so my site doesn't get too many hits. Usually the blog links I post drive the most traffic.

Fixed it. Thanks again.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think a lot of people don’t think it through when retaining council.
They usually are panicked and think the lawyer is going to guide them through the trouble they are in and make it all better, or that a lawyer will argue their position on a judgment successfully just by showing up.

“My lawyer didn’t do anything!”...heard that a lot over the years. Well...yeah, there was nothing to really do.
Unless your facing a criminal trial what most people really need is legal advice, not a retained lawyer.

A lawyers advice and 2 hours work got my moms car back in a landmark case in AK that challenged the city’s new forfeiture law years back.
A lawyers advice halted strong arm threats of child visitation refusal with my ex.
A lawyers advice has helped me many times. Like when a simple letterhead got me the $7K an employer owed me in breach of hire contract.
BUT ...when I got my only DUI 20+ years ago I didn’t waste a dime on an attorney.
Lawyers get a bad rap and lord knows they’ve earned it.
But when you need one you need one.
When you don’t you don’t.
Know the difference.

Last edited:

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
yep, every freaking one of them is a crook... and Bernie Sanders Health care plan will save America, every Jet boat with a tunnel ram and headers runs triple digits...

LuauLounge

Reaction score
You can pay an attorney to keep you out of trouble or pay an attorney to get you out of trouble.
First one is always cheaper.