WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Support the Official RDP Water Ski Racing Team!!!

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
We are taking RDP to Vichy, France! :cool:

For those of you that don't know me my name is Brian Samaniego and I absolutely love Water Ski Racing! I have earned a great honor to represent Team USA along with some fellow Ski Racers to compete in Vichy, France this September for the 2019 WORLD WATER SKI RACING CHAMPIONSHIPS!

River Dave and Team RDP have been gracious enough to support our team efforts in getting to France and competing at the World level. We will be setting up RDP in the pits for the duration of the competition. We will also have another thread dedicated to the World Championships with full coverage and everything that goes along with the trip. There will also be a live feed for every race!!! It's going to be an incredible experience that will be shared with all of you along the way. I will be starting that thread soon with more details!

In addition to the support of Dave and Team RDP, with his permission of course, I am selling my Team Shirts to help offset some of the costs for this once in a lifetime opportunity! I am selling my shirt for $25.00, shipping included!

Payment options: Please wait for my reply before payment is sent to ensure I still have your size.
Checks make payable to: Brian Samaniego with USA and your Size in the Memo Line. PM me for my address!
Ven-Mo: @Julie-Samaniego a picture of my wife and I are the avatar. Shirt and Size in the notes please!

If you are interested, please send me a PM with your size and info. We would love to have your support! They seem to run pretty close to standard sizing, possibly a tad small.

These are the sizes we have left in stock...sorry no Mediums or XXL (they went very fast).
XS (2 left) ~ Sm ~ Lrg ~ XL

I would like to thank Dave along with RDP, and everyone else along the way for the support! For me, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I don't know if I will get another chance to do this. Let's face it, I will probably never go to the Olympics or the X-Games; this is the closest thing I have to that. For an athlete, there is no greater honor than representing your home country in a sport you love, competing against the very best. I will be travelling half way around the world to compete with my fellow team mates for a chance to do something I have only dreamed of. Thank you! :cool: GO TEAM USA!!!
23789.jpeg

A picture of the back with our supporters! Not very clear as it was taken off the computer screen.
583771405.jpg

I also had a new custom race suit made by Shyside in Australia. It will also be sporting RDP across the back. This is just the proof, the logos are going on next week! I think it came out bad ass. The flag is on my front leg, always leading!
21905.jpeg

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
Shirts turned out bitchen!!!! Nicely done and good luck!!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
PM sent - XXL please
Best of luck to you & team USA
Thank you for representing our wonderful country.
Go USA

ltbaney1

Reaction score
any relationship to Stockwell Motorsports? I have known the fergusons for around 20 years now. went and did their dinner deal and bought a couple of shirts. ill be in on one of these as well. good luck.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
any relationship to Stockwell Motorsports? I have known the fergusons for around 20 years now. went and did their dinner deal and bought a couple of shirts. ill be in on one of these as well. good luck.

Competitors in local races, teammates for Worlds.

CJ has been skiing really, really well. Look forward to seeing how that team does against the best in the world.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Competitors in local races, teammates for Worlds.

CJ has been skiing really, really well. Look forward to seeing how that team does against the best in the world.
Very nice. Good luck over there. Corey and I went to middle and high school together and raced rc cars and dirt bikes together.

skiracr

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive thoughts and THANK YOU to those that have already put in orders!

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Reppin' the Beeb's shirt @ Lost Spirits Distillery.

If the shirt can make me look good, Imagine what it can do for you!!!

Attachments

• 67405417_10100101779280826_4414960659251331072_n.jpg
    67405417_10100101779280826_4414960659251331072_n.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 96

skiracr

Reaction score

Thanks BJ! The support from everyone has been humbling!

Backlash

Reaction score

Who said you looked good CH?? :D

Got my shirts too thank you Brian!!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Hey Brian! ...I'm sure you need my boat & Me for rescue over there! .... just let me know where to stage!! :D