WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guest slips Havasu Marina

FishSniper

Reaction score
Going to be up later this month usually just launch/ retrieve daily. Will be up midweek this time and considering slipping the boat for the few days were are there. For those that have used the slips it is it worth it or you better off just launching daily ?

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Totally worth it and it’s also a great clean facility. Security is also good. Haven’t had one problem at the marina. You can also make reservations on their website.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Totally worth it and it’s also a great clean facility. Security is also good. Haven’t had one problem at the marina. You can also make reservations on their website.
Thanks for reply. Is there a certain dock or area better then the others that I should try to get ? Didn't realize there were so many slips till took a look at the marina map last trip out.

sirbob

Reaction score
Worth effort to get a slip

This is the site to make a reservation.

https://dockwa.com/

I should mention that when staying at the Nautical we always lunch daily at their ramp.

Last edited:

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score
The Heat also has slips now, nice and new if you’re interested phone #928 854 2833

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. Is there a certain dock or area better then the others that I should try to get ? Didn't realize there were so many slips till took a look at the marina map last trip out.

Yes do not get A dock that is by the launch area and I have seen close calls to boaters hitting boats. Or people parking boats in slips while they run up to grab their truck.

Socalx09

Reaction score
Totally worth it! Even did some night cruising(only inside the buoys), but still something different. Always get assigned slip M. A little farther back, but the rear parking lot is there to make it easy. Other posters told me to buy a small cart and that helped a lot bringing things back and forth each day. Left it on the corner of the slip. No one stole it. I left the fenders and dock ties on the cleats to make it easier to spot when coming back. Just make sure you have extras in your boat to tie up somewhere else! Learned that lesson at the springs!

RodnJen

Reaction score
Worth it. We prefer "A" dock, shorter walk.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
The Heat also has slips now, nice and new if you’re interested phone #928 854 2833

They are for registered guests, at least that’s what I got told a month or two ago [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Going to be up later this month usually just launch/ retrieve daily. Will be up midweek this time and considering slipping the boat for the few days were are there. For those that have used the slips it is it worth it or you better off just launching daily ?

Having a slip make will make it easy for you to enjoy the lake when you want to, eliminates the pressure of beating any crowd(s) to ramp for lines in morning or evenings on busy days (Friday-Sunday’s). You mention mid week boating, the best kind! Having a slip is still nice. On and off the boat easy, close parking. All this matters when it gets hotter this time of year. Have a good trip. Use the online feature for reservations at the marina to save time.

Last edited:

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score
They are for registered guests, at least that’s what I got told a month or two ago [emoji848]

Hopefully Not, we live in town and I have one rented for this coming weekend - they didn't seem to care if I was a registered guest or not?

McGruff38

Reaction score
Its worth it for sure. I just did a few days out there and rented a slip (Mon-Wed). I took the wife, daughter and her friend, only on this trip (Im the only one who gets up before 9-10 am). So the slip made some early morning runs easy to do without launching the boat.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
100% worth it. Make sure you bring your registration and insurance, and make sure both of those documents show the boat and policy in your name. It's a deal breaker if you dont have it.