WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What are you listening to, right now?

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... seems like only yesterday when Piano Peggy had the masters or an acetate of Crosby Stills and Nash‘s first album ...pre release...her job was to write out the recorded music on to music charts... she had perfect pitch and could hear every note and write it down...Peggy was known to get a little frisky...and she let one of the radio stations in Los Angeles and I believe it was KPPC play the entire album...
...I forget what record label owned the album but the head of the record label said he was going to have Piano Peggy killed...apparently he didn’t carry out his threat as she is still alive today...I am leaving her last name out of it because her brother is still a Superior Court Judge and I don’t know how his sense of humor runs about some of his sisters former antics and there were plenty...

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
My favorite drink of all time. Drank gallons of it living in Europe. Badass song by the greatest punk band of all time.

C-2

Reaction score
Damn, I remember my mom putting on Creedence records when I was a little kid. Pops always had one of those ginormous stereo cabinets.

Got many ass-whoopin's for touching it!

ee2c5b4a5c4da2799a4fbf966e31b8dd.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Very very cool doc! Jack White. Got lucky! Then they played the weight by the band,. Love it!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I’m a big Jack White fan.
I think he’s one of the most underrated musicians out there.
But I also think he kind of likes it that way?

C-2

Reaction score
Introducing the daughter to some NIN...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Watch & listen to "The Chain" as sung by The Highwomen and their band

Very nice looking and sounding women: Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, and Natalie Hemby perform their cover of Fleetwood Mac’s hit song in the Stern Show studio.