WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I have a serious gun question...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
We are (my business) being nailed, Friday-Saturday and Sunday nights by these illegal street racers. They are vandalizing the shit outta my place. We have done all we can do. I spoke to a security company about it. He told me; "You understand what we do?, We are essentially private military." I responded, you mean like Blackwater? He affirmed. I said, Perfect.

BUT, we gave Phoenix PD one more try. We wound up paying "Off-Duty" patrol officers. We are paying Phoenix PD for our security now. I feel like I live in Chicago and am paying the mob protection money. But, its showing results, lots of arrests, warrants, DUI, underage stuff. One rape was stopped.
What kind of action at the store here in Ca by Barron (the old Hallett glass shop) ?

Since 08 I’ve never seen any action over there, or any real PD presence?
The old Hallett skunk works is like a 4 minute walk, tops to your store there.
And is sort of secluded there behind the brewery.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
What kind of action at the store here in Ca by Barron (the old Hallett glass shop) ?

Since 08 I’ve never seen any action over there, or any real PD presence?
The old Hallett skunk works is like a 4 minute walk, tops to your store there.
And is sort of secluded there behind the brewery.

We only have the problem at our Phoenix location. The layout of our warehouse, and the deserted nature of the streets in our industrial area, after dark, are what they look for. Our parking lot is large enough for these idiots to do donuts until they burn their tires off the rims.

The Azusa location is on major roads and doesn't attract their stupidity.

redone76

Reaction score
We only have the problem at our Phoenix location. The layout of our warehouse, and the deserted nature of the streets in our industrial area, after dark, are what they look for. Our parking lot is large enough for these idiots to do donuts until they burn their tires off the rims.

The Azusa location is on major roads and doesn't attract their stupidity.
What kind of store do you own? I live down the street from your Azusa location

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Hey. @Uncle Dave
Tell Grads how many times you called 911, only to be told they can’t help you and you were “on your own” .

@GRADS

It was a complete circle jerk.

" Sorry sir we're doing the best we can"

"Sorry sir well put you on the list"

" Sorry sir the whole city is on fire"

"All circuits are busy - please try your call again later"

Stopped trying after that and self authorized weapons release - and did what I needed to do.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It was a complete circle jerk.

" Sorry sir we're doing the best we can"

"Sorry sir well put you on the list"

" Sorry sir the whole city is on fire"

"All circuits are busy - please try your call again later"

Stopped trying after that and self authorized weapons release - and did what I needed to do.

upload_2019-8-9_15-32-37.png

jb600

Highly unusual
Reaction score
Wholesale distribution of Hydraulic Hose and Fittings.
The amount of Hydraulic hose and fittings we go through at work is insane. We go through Parker.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I'm all for the right bear arms to protect yourself, but do you really need an "assault rifle" to protect yourself? Do you plan on multiple people attacking your house? Just curious.
Yes I got 2 soon to have 3 just Incase they come in the back door and I’m at side door and wifey is at front door :)

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Alternative Hose?

Since your a big gun guy. I just ordered a couple of these gun racks to display my Henry 357 and Smith & Wesson Shotgun. Do you know of any nicer type gun racks for the rest of my guns. :)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/678763...arch_query=mantel+gun+rack&ref=sr_gallery-1-2

Yes, That's my business.

Those display guns nicely. I had some similar ones. I had my Taxidermist make two sets from Cape Buffalo hooves. They are really traditionally "Africana"

With the way society is now, I keep my shit high and tight, locked away. Heck, I'm afraid for anyone to even see a gun around me.

Your Henry, Is it the lever action?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yes, That's my business.

Those display guns nicely. I had some similar ones. I had my Taxidermist make two sets from Cape Buffalo hooves. They are really traditionally "Africana"

With the way society is now, I keep my shit high and tight, locked away. Heck, I'm afraid for anyone to even see a gun around me.

Your Henry, Is it the lever action?
Yes, Henry Big Boy .357 Lever Action. Heavy gun. Fun to shoot. I thought about not showing my guns, but fuck it. I don't have kids. I like looking at them and shooting them. :D

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
This is kind of a cool way to display guns. Its a Warthog tusk in the trigger guard.

IMG_1288.JPG

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Yes, Henry Big Boy .357 Lever Action. Heavy gun. Fun to shoot. I thought about not showing my guns, but fuck it. I don't have kids. I like looking at them and shooting them. :D

I really like Henry rifles. I have a Golden Boy, .22. Super high quality and as you say, heavy, which means it shoots good. AND..100% American made.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Alternative Hose?

Since your a big gun guy. I just ordered a couple of these gun racks to display my Henry 357 and Smith & Wesson Shotgun. Do you know of any nicer type gun racks for the rest of my guns. :)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/678763...arch_query=mantel+gun+rack&ref=sr_gallery-1-2

Yo Bobby!
i'm looking at this vette.
It isn't super Rad, but is it Rad enough to be in your neighborhood??
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...ist=CHEV&searchRadius=500&clickType=spotlight

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I agree with Bobby. I think you can get a C7 for very little more. Hold out there Driller...:D:D:D

$35K is my threshold since I’m likely upgrading my work truck and an in town tow vehicle as well this year...unless a cool viper comes on the market, don’t ya know!
J/K:p:D:cool:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
46k and it’s yours. Delivered to your house. 4200 miles

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Henrys used to be nice -this looks like one from that era - last 22 I looked at had plastic barrel bands.

On the larger calibres like the big boy that moving tab and no stock are annoying.

Ill stick to a pre remington marlin.

UD