WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home A/C help in Havasu

Maestro

Reaction score
I need referral for someone to check out my home A/C. Tennant had a company go look at it. they Serviced it and left. Half an hour later they returned to to see why it failed. Stated the compressor unit is not running. Wants to replace the roof top system. Told me as of January r22 will no longer be serviceable.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Call Careys AC....The Cool Dude....Kool Wave. :)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I need referral for someone to check out my home A/C. Tennant had a company go look at it. they Serviced it and left. Half an hour later they returned to to see why it failed. Stated the compressor unit is not running. Wants to replace the roof top system. Told me as of January r22 will no longer be serviceable.

Most companies out there are not able to do basic diagnostic and are just equipment replacement companies. The R-22 phase out is a real thing but is not the sole reason to replace a unit.

Maestro

Reaction score
Gotcha, kinda why I wanted a second opinion on repair and or replacement cost

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Most companies out there are not able to do basic diagnostic and are just equipment replacement companies. The R-22 phase out is a real thing but is not the sole reason to replace a unit.

Maybe a seasonal pop up in town. One guy. One rig. That can stay in RD'S bus.

Maestro

Reaction score
Carey's came and got me up and running. Where as previous company wanted to go straight to a new unit. I will most likely be putting a new unit with in the year. Hopefully make it through the summer.