WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CHP shooting / 215 Riverside

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Buddy with a place in Havasu is a CHP, he just texted me, traffic stop on the 215 near Moreno Valley, guy got out of the car with an AR, three shot, one CHP didn’t make it. Details are sketchy, it just happened.

Fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Buddy with a place in Havasu is a CHP, traffic stop on the 215 near Moreno Valley, guy got out of the car with an AR, three shot, one CHP didn’t make it. Details are sketchy, it just happened.

Fucking bullshit.

Same day we buried one of our own....Tough times,
Godspeed

boatpi

Reaction score
I saw the front of Explorer, KABC 7, it was shot up, some good direct hits and pattern, all drivers side...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Buddy with a place in Havasu is a CHP, traffic stop on the 215 near Moreno Valley, guy got out of the car with an AR, three shot, one CHP didn’t make it. Details are sketchy, it just happened.

Fucking bullshit.
WTF is going on in the world? MoVal was my brother-in-law's old beat...My first house wasn't too far away either. RIP

I hope quick justice was, or is served... and not by the hands of a judge.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
C5D9764A-BE03-4887-A6B3-39E4C1C22F6C.jpeg

82daytona

Reaction score
RIP Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
Wow. AR 15 in the truck. What would be the guys plan today that would lead to this.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Wow. Was it a motor unit involved in the shooting?

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Very interesting that they have a shit ton of security at the hospital, including two bearcats and SWAT. Lowriver, any ideas why? They expecting militia to show up?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people?!

RIP to the fallen!!

To the rest of you, stay safe!

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Saw a video on Facebook of the whole deal from some people at a storage that watches the whole thing.

Rip officer.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Very interesting that they have a shit ton of security at the hospital, including two bearcats and SWAT. Lowriver, any ideas why? They expecting militia to show up?
In tough situations like this, law enforcement will have security at the hospital where a fellow leo is being treated. In addition many other leos will show up to show support and in todays case, show their respect to the fallen officer. RIP

Roaddawg

Reaction score
The motor is the one who passed. I worked with one of the other guys who was hit in Santa Ana. He transferred to the Riverside area a few months ago

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So very sad, prayers for the family, can’t even imagine.

I will find out tomorrow
Either outstanding suspects or just went there for support after the fact.

I’m attending a funeral for another fellow Officer’s 17 year old son tomorrow’s (opioid O/D)

Been a tough couple of weeks

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The roof? Yeah thats interesting.
Maybe they had some threats.
Gang member maybe?
What was in the suspect truck? If he was hauling a pallet of meth, the bosses will be looking for the driver. If his name is Achmed, whole other shit storm of possibilities.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
RIP and speedy recovery to the others hit. Very tough video to watch
And THIS is why police need ballistic armor and "military type" equipment.
Has it really become to this, if so we have a hell of a battle to over come.

PlanB

Reaction score
Hospital detail is not a show of support. Word is they are expecting backlash from suspects "associates"

I have heard the same. Not sure how reliable, but suspect is a member of a known "group".

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Complete bullshit! R.I.P. sir and prayers to all LEO’s involved & their families. This is so sad. We are part of the 11-99 foundation and we can never do enough! Damn it! This sucks!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have heard the same. Not sure how reliable, but suspect is a member of a known "group".
Whatever the group in question is, it must be quite a bit more substantial a threat than the average gang punks. I hope no other violence falls there tonight. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Let the other LEOs involved get home to their loved ones.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
High level gang member, there have already been threats of retaliation posted on social media.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

rcmike

Reaction score
Wow.. I was driving up Van Buren and saw literally every kind of car from Toyota SUV to cruisers headed that way FAST with flashers on.. Sad to see this is what it was..

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Suspect identified as Aaron Luther by family members. I won’t post the piece of shits picture on here.

Kfabe

Reaction score
High level gang member, there have already been threats of retaliation posted on social media.

I am curious as to what "group" or "gang" carries enough weight for the police dept to take threats of a hospital attack seriously.

PlanB

Reaction score
I am curious as to what "group" or "gang" carries enough weight for the police dept to take threats of a hospital attack seriously.

Well known MC is what I was told.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I cant speak for the law enforcement side, the medic side, we have been getting updates and memos. Last email send was stating first responders are believed to all be targets

Kfabe

Reaction score
I cant speak for the law enforcement side, the medic side, we have been getting updates and memos. Last email send was stating first responders are believed to all be targets

I have been a medic for 13 years and never gotten an Email like that.