WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake of the Ozarks shootout

Justfishing

Reaction score
Who is going to the shootout. I am from Omaha so a long way from Lake Havasu.
I posted on Midwest boat party, a mild version of RDP for the lake.

I wa planning on getting an RDP shirt or hat but most were sold out, at least the ones I wanted.

To bad RD hurt his ankle, I would have liked to say hi and have a beer with him.

https://midwestboatparty.com/forum/showthread.php?51769-first-shootout

This will be my first shootout. We have done yearly family vacations for 1-2 weeks at the lake for 15 years. The shootout is at the beginning of the school year for us and combined with sports I have never made it. This year I decided I needed to go. Only one kid left in high school. no sports to interfere.

I booked a condo at 23 mm Osage side. I have a son that turns 21 on the 21st/wed. Pulling teeth but finally got him to put in for the time off work. It is still wait and see. I have a 26 yo son that is a leo in KC. He just moved to the KC dept from the Kansas side and he has to find out if he can get any of the days off, He wont know until the week of the shootout.

I am going regardless. If one or both of the boys can join me we will watch from the celebration cruise boat.

I am from Omaha and would be happy to say hi to anyone, tentative plans are centered around the osage beach side, As I said staying near the 23 mm with no boat, Thurs thought of making it to pbc/red heads, Friday going to super cat fest and then back close to home, Saturday watch from the celebration,

Justfishing

Reaction score
My son in law cant make it. This is my 4 month old grand daughter and our cockapoo.

16706.jpeg

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
Myself and some others are heading that way from Havasu this Saturday and will be staying at the Camden.

Looking forward to the adventure and week long party.

Boats will be mored at the Camden and I hope to explore a lot of the area prior to the shootouts. For the shootouts I have a spot at Ron’s. Haven’t decided yet if I will run the course with Whacked Out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
On my list of boating events to attend.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Sad that my first thought wasn't fast boats when I read the thread title. I really want to see this event some day.