WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2nd Annual Cole Boat Regatta

cole_skier

Reaction score
Have dates and location
October 11 and 12
Needles Marina and Resort
They have camp sites blocked out for the next 15 days for us around the lagoon, after the 15 days they cannot guarantee us sites.
They also have cabin rentals for $60 a night and rental trailers for $200 that includes the site also.
I am thinking about getting a food truck for Saturday night for dinner for everyone.
Eric said he has a friend that is doing the Billy B show a couple weeks before that may come and do breakfast lunch and dinner for us on Saturday if we want.
I also want to know if you guys would like to get photographer to take pictures on Saturday? I think cost would be around $500 for the day divided by how ever many boats there are.
I will get started on the shirt design and come up with a better system for delivery of shirts this year.
Please feel free to leave positive feedback!!!
Thanks, Tim

hawgty55

Reaction score
Its unlikely for us to make it. But i said that last year! Wish us luck.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
My wife and I are in. We are also willing to help pay for the photographer if everyone would like to do it.

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
I just made my reservations Thursday - Sunday. Can’t wait had a great time last year!

guest hs

Reaction score
I was thinking about making some laminated flyers to pass out to Coles’s in the channel. Not very good at the design thing though.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Need input from those that a planning on coming to the regatta. I would like to do a food truck for Saturday night for sure and was thinking about doing one for the whole day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. What does everyone think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guest hs

Reaction score
I’m good with what ever you want to do I’m in!

cole_skier

Reaction score
IMG_0946.jpg

Shirt design

cole_skier

Reaction score
We will also have black shirts available..... I know some of you wanted black.
Not sure when they will be available. Will start a pre order thing next week.

Backlash

Reaction score
Shirts turned out cool! When you have shirts available, can you post up a link for those of us interested in purchasing some?? Thank you!

cole_skier

Reaction score
Looking for input on food truck for Saturday......just want to make sure we can make it worth his while

milkmoney

Reaction score
Looking for input on food truck for Saturday......just want to make sure we can make it worth his while
If you don't get the response u need , then dont get stick with the bill and when they cry cause there is no food truck ...
Say ,,,,oh well

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cole_skier

Reaction score
Bump for shirt orders

castlemd

Reaction score
Always loved Cole Boats and finally got 1 a few months ago, you guys may have seen it listed not too long ago 92 Cole 20.5 SS jet. I'd really like to make it but will be out there the weekend before. Hope this event continues and I'll keep this weekend open next year so I can make it.
AYNN4044.JPG

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
Always loved Cole Boats and finally got 1 a few months ago, you guys may have seen it listed not too long ago 92 Cole 20.5 SS jet. I'd really like to make it but will be out there the weekend before. Hope this event continues and I'll keep this weekend open next year so I can make it. View attachment 800287
Congrats on you new to you Cole! Enjoy that good lookin bote

D19

Reaction score
Always loved Cole Boats and finally got 1 a few months ago, you guys may have seen it listed not too long ago 92 Cole 20.5 SS jet. I'd really like to make it but will be out there the weekend before. Hope this event continues and I'll keep this weekend open next year so I can make it. View attachment 800287

Beautiful boat. I’ve been drooling over it at the shop this week!

guest hs

Reaction score
And the guy wants a fortune for it.

I bought that boat back in 03 for 9K pulled the pump went through it and polished it put some better cylinder heads on it redid the entire trailer and sold it 6 months later for 16K

franky

Reaction score
I bought that boat back in 03 for 9K pulled the pump went through it and polished it put some better cylinder heads on it redid the entire trailer and sold it 6 months later for 16K
I heard it is pretty clapped out from being outside. Been for sale since last year so something is up....

cole_skier

Reaction score
I heard it is pretty clapped out from being outside. Been for sale since last year so something is up....

I have seen it up close and it is rough.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Have to have shirt order in by middle of next week. Those that have already sent me a email I will send you a confirmation email back tomorrow. Those that want to still order please do so ASAP.
[email protected]
Sizes; color (black or white) ladies white tanks also
Please include your contact info in the email.
Thanks Tim

cole_skier

Reaction score
Wish this wasn’t the same weekend as our race. Would love to bring all of our Coles out
We would have loved it...… We tried to find a good weekend, but it is tough to get one where everyone is free.

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
Just saw this on CL ............if anybody’s interested
FFEFF232-B02E-406B-BADD-38546EC34565.png